(shouting)

just gotta say

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
LethalBrownies
Coming soon to own on DVD

just gotta say

Post by LethalBrownies »

Been a fan since 2011 (the original Vip5 LP) and I just want to say... I freaking love raocow.
ano0maly
Discord User

Re: just gotta say

Post by ano0maly »

Mm, what'd you say?
Mm, that you only meant well
Well of course you did
Mm, what'd you say?
Mm, that it's all for the best
Of course it is
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

he's alright, i do feel i prefer him after he mellowed out. i do feel him sucking absolute dick at non-mario can get super grating but i feel like those LPs just aren't for me. just wish people wouldn't be quick to call a game bad because raocow struggles at it though, i don't think even he likes it when people do that, i certainly wouldn't.

i hope this isn't too mean towards him...
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
LethalBrownies

Post by LethalBrownies »

I pretty much only watch his Mario hack LPs so I wouldn't know haha~ I just marvel at how masterfully he plays smw.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Yeah. Been watching since 2007 here. It's crazy how many games he's gone through at this point along with now doing three uploads a day. Not every series is for my eyes, but you don't want to take something like that for granted. His vids have been a good source of entertainment for a long time.
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

Late 2010 here. Came in around the Bunny Must Die LP, watching some of the VIP LPs as walkthroughs for the games, then started following for real with TSRP2, burnt out because I was trying to play alongside, then started "for real for real" with the Hyper V LP.

Sorry for posting so much (^^;
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
LethalBrownies

Post by LethalBrownies »

KobaBeach wrote: 1 year ago Late 2010 here. Came in around the Bunny Must Die LP, watching some of the VIP LPs as walkthroughs for the games, then started following for real with TSRP2, burnt out because I was trying to play alongside, then started "for real for real" with the Hyper V LP.

Sorry for posting so much (^^;
That's exactly how I'm using his VIP let's plays haha when I get stuck I use his videos as walkthroughs. He's just really good at figuring out puzzles and stuff.
Bean wrote: 1 year ago Yeah. Been watching since 2007 here. It's crazy how many games he's gone through at this point along with now doing three uploads a day. Not every series is for my eyes, but you don't want to take something like that for granted. His vids have been a good source of entertainment for a long time.
It's inspirational honestly the amount of stuff that he's done and continues to do. He's someone really dedicated to his work and we should be really thankful that he puts out so much content for us to sift through even if not all of it is for us.
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

you are qualified for a senior discount :monstrosity:
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage