(shouting)

caiso vs. stanturt - discuss NOW

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

caiso vs. stanturt - discuss NOW

Post by KobaBeach »

Image Romhacks are truly the apex of the art of vidconning. User created and handcrafted by experts, who have spent all their lives enjoying the finer arts of raw vidcons in all their greatness. That is to say, standard romhacks are.

Recently, a dark cloud has been drawing ever closer over the world of romhacking, a being of sheer disregard towards high culture known as Kaizo. What is Kaizo?

Taking inspiration from lesser western "vidcons" such as I Wanna Be the Guy and Celeste, these two being lesser clones of 人生オワタの大冒険 and しょぼんのアクション (translated from the glorious language of Nihongo: "The Greatest Adventure of Owata's Life" and "The Action of Syobon"), with Celeste being a notable example of the increasing invasion of the Gays in vidconning spaces, they also bastardize the original usage of Kaizo, which was the Nihongo language term for romhack, and originally referred to hacks such as TAKE-sama's 改造マリオワールド and daigaidai-senpai's スーパー後輩マリオ, or Kaizo Mario (Asshole Mario, as some "people" would call it) and Kouhai Mario.

Glorious hacks like this would later come to inspire great vidcon such as the VIP Mario series and the ダークソウル series. I feel like these hacks are a sheer disrespect to hacking culture, which has grown to respect great hacks such as Brutal Mario and A SMWC Production.

Now we face a true culture war, where we are facing a true battle of Standard against "Kaizo" ("Fakezo", as I've come to call it). I feel like we should remove Fakezo hacks from our motherland of SuperMarioWorldCentral.com, as they tarnish the reputation of our great site, and ban every hacker who deals in such heretic acts.

Down With The Fakezocons, I say!

Please discuss how best to deal with these horrible degenerates and excommunicate them from our community.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"vent" thread, i just wanted to shitpost. kaizo vs. standard threads are consistently the stupidest threads on smwc and everyone looks like idiots. who cares which is better, pick up a football and play some hacks instead of making everything into a black and white category thing. i just dont really play kaizo because im too stupid to learn tech meanwhile i've basically picked up everything i need to play hyper 6 due to watching raocow and playing vip since i was 12/13. heyooo

i'd definitely have posted this in the k v s thread du jour if i wasn't perma'd from smwcentral. and i feel posts i make like this and every thing on discordhaus are why, lmao

inspired by barkley gaiden's truck pumps
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
ano0maly
Discord User

Re: caiso vs. stanturt - discuss NOW

Post by ano0maly »

If there's an award for "Most Lemonless Thread", this could win it.
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

ano0maly wrote: 2 years ago If there's an award for "Most Lemonless Thread", this could win it.
it's very salty though which should make up for the lack of sourness
Image Image
camwoodstock
raocow play floigan brothers on dreamcast
First name: Cam & Tori
Pronouns: her/him

Post by camwoodstock »

&: Can we determine it via splatfest?
"dingus prime, the alpha and omega of utter spoons"
~camwoodstock | she/he (genderfluid) | :bi_pride: :genderfluid_pride: | &: Tori (she/her) | The Wall of Turner
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago &: Can we determine it via splatfest?
yes
Image Image