(shouting)

ABCD Bios

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Rixithechao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxOghVmko
First name: Mack
https://rixithechao.talkhaus.com/

ABCD Bios

Post by Rixithechao »

Figured I'd whip up a quick index for the various Armless Bipedal Cycloptic Demon characters raocow's made, just in case folks want a quick reference to link to in any ABCD-centric Mosts categories or just would like to learn about/review the ASMT extended universe cast themselves.

Siblings (video link)
Uncles
Elders
Second Cousins
Neighbours Across the Street
The 5 Evil Moms That Rule The Universe

OTHER:
Serac: originated as a possibly-glitched placeholder graphic? And was redesigned into an ABCD and given an officially-sanctioned backstory by KobaBeach, which was later expanded on by A2XT Episode 1 to make her a death-obsessed resident of Zebraspace.

Demo(n): The Shadow to Demo’s Sonic. She was created by raocow in the spotzone in response to the idea of turning the MaGMML costume "Demo With a Gun" into its own character, and made her debut in A2XT Gaiden 2.

This OP is just for ABCDs made or approved by raocow, and if/when he cooks up another set (or someone reminds me of a character I left out) I'll update this OP accordingly. Replies with fan ABCD reposts from the Demo fan art thread or elsewhere are welcome, but please include art of the character and/or a quick blurb about who they are.
Last edited by Rixithechao 2 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.
Delightful Adventure Enhanced is out now!

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
Sturg
Gets his freak on with VGM
First name: sturgyman

Re: ABCD Bios

Post by Sturg »

Quick question concerning potential ep. 3 spoilers:

Are the second cousins plotted & involved in ep. 3? Have had thoughts about using them maybe(?).

ImageImage
Image ImageImage
RIP FISH NIPPLE BANNER
Rixithechao

Post by Rixithechao »

Nothing's set for Episode 3's story yet, and it really shouldn't be decided on until Ep. 2 is done and LPed. I do have a story concept I'd like to pitch when it comes time, which would pretty specifically involve

the Second Cousins serving as the primary villains throughout the game but their allegiance shifting from their creator (who wants to control the Elders) to the Artist (who is afraid of the Elders and wants to kill them, but is really bad at doing so) before ultimately allying themselves with the Demo krew to stop Grandfather Wind, and afterwards parting with the krew on amicable terms to go start their own evil space empire

. But there's no guarantee that it'll be picked or that I'll even still be involved in ASMT stuff at that point.

Though, I will say that

the Second Cousins were made by raocow specifically to be bosses for Ep. 3 and he stated they're related to the Elders in some way

, so regardless of what direction the story ends up taking those aspects are pretty safe constants.

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

Demo(n), Noexitclub, Serac, Pumpernickle, Generator, Hamboney, Pleasan' my beloveds

seismology is basically me so i can't like them

i actually have one fan abcd i made, but i'd like to remake him. mostly to remove the leather daddy orc boyfriend fetish ""joke"". as a teenager i was Massively down bad and it was Massively cringe.
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

sort of a repost of my old abcd but redesigned
his horn looks likea  pooo poo
his horn looks likea pooo poo
poly.png (66.08 KiB) Viewed 359 times

"Polyesther"
  • extremely short despite appearances
  • part red oni
  • gimmick power is the taste of switch cartridges
  • scuttles about instead of walking
  • very good at rtses
  • his real name is unpronounceable, chose his nickname because it's gender non conforming
  • speaks in vocoder
  • muscles make him good at hugging
Last edited by KobaBeach 1 month ago, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
camwoodstock
raocow play floigan brothers on dreamcast
First name: Cam & Tori
Pronouns: her/him

Post by camwoodstock »

did someone say "fan abcds"? no? unfortunately this is what you're getting now! live with it!

tori and i keep thinking of this as a concept (it started with "what if we did the unthinkable and did a strange thing with the cyclops part" and then we came up with "what if this somehow explains invisible blocks" and then this happened!) and we decided in a restless night to draw them. tori helped the Drawing and i helped the Writing.
abcd_unnamed.png
abcd_unnamed.png (19.74 KiB) Viewed 381 times
anyway meet " "! (pronounced "unnamed", "null" for short, they/them pronouns). expanded bio in spoilers:
• like at least 3 tiles tall (at LEAST a pokey in height)
• bandage over eye and fully goes around head and under hair (the eye is actually missing under there! it's just a hole. they can still see but there's a catch, see below.)
• no eye = imperceptible to all except the masters of space themselves (hey! that's us!) (further explanation: basically Nobody in-universe can see them nor hear them nor anything else. trying to make contact is like an invisible wall but that's It. objects " " interacts with ARE perceived as having been altered/moved around, but only once they are set down. when initially lifted up and being carried around, they seem to "lose collision" before they "teleport" to where they're set down? also we have yet to determine how the heck raocow the person vs. raocow the entity in asmt games works with this)
• extreme empath who hides gifts for people in need. like in invisible boxes? WEIRD (these gifts are usually very edible and good for you and tucked away in spots only you'd think to check. sometimes she gets mad and doesn't have good coping mechanisms however)
• only mishi has caught on (personal headcanon: it's bc of psychic disturbances. mishi doesn't question this as long as she's not bothered but " " feels incredibly happy to be recognized, even just once)
• pily has a hunch maybe. (personal headcanon: this is bc she caught mishi trying to give a gift back to " ", which was a dead bug atop a john lennon cd that had undergone intense disc rot. pily has yet to figure out what the heck this was about, she kinda assumes it's government-adjacent)
• extremely raspy voice (because they very rarely ever actually talk since they have no need to do so, basically any noise that comes out of them sounds incredibly raspy and like an 150 year old raisin has made noise. just Barely legible to the masters of space.)
Last edited by camwoodstock 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
"dingus prime, the alpha and omega of utter spoons"
~camwoodstock | she/he (genderfluid) | :bi_pride: :genderfluid_pride: | &: Tori (she/her) | The Wall of Turner
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago did someone say "fan abcds"? no? unfortunately this is what you're getting now! live with it!
that's great!!! i love them
Image Image
EllenHouraisan
Cat llama enthusiast
First name: Iris
Pronouns: she/her

Post by EllenHouraisan »

I mean, "(unnamed/null)" with parenthesis and all totally sounds like an ABCD name raocow would give. :calleoca: I have to wonder what their relationship to kaizo traps is, though...

I should do a redraw of an old sketch I did of my original ABCD. Maybe on the weekend.
:trans_pride: :bi_pride:
Dragon Fogel
Master of Pointlessness

Post by Dragon Fogel »

camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago also we have yet to determine how the heck raocow the person vs. raocow the entity in asmt games works with this
Here's my suggestion: ASMT raocow can see them but never acknowledges their existence in any way. There is no particular explanation either for his ability to see them or for his lack of acknowledgement.
Click that banner if you like reading words.
Make levels from unused MAGL X names!
EllenHouraisan
Cat llama enthusiast
First name: Iris
Pronouns: she/her

Post by EllenHouraisan »

Here's my little thing.
Mood.png
Mood.png (51.66 KiB) Viewed 3518 times
- She/her pronouns.
- :trans_pride:
- Origin unknown, she just showed up one day and nobody questioned it.
- Tiny hitbox, always small.
- Very good at danmaku gameplay and nothing else.
- Doesn't eat because she doesn't believe food exists.
- Falls in love with nearly everyone she meets.
- Power: flight. Can flap her hair for extra aerodynamic precision, whatever that means.
:trans_pride: :bi_pride:
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

i dont think rixi wants to post here anymore but please consider

Demo(n) (Cleansed)
Bio: demo(n) from an alternate dimension where she's good instead of embodying everything that is evil and gun's-like. she can wield the sacred sword of the archangels, Ophanim's Tear, which is inscribed with ancient ABCD runes from the ancient civilizations way before demo's time. her goal is to stop Demo(n) from performing ABCD Ragnarök in the fifth timeline
Sexuality: asexual pastrami
Blood Type: TurboGrafx-16
Religion: Buddhist
Pronouns: she/they/xe
Charm Points: her single wing, indicating her part-ABCD, part-Seraph descendance. her sock (singular)
Likes: Her friends, nice people, fighting demons and temporal anomalies
Dislikes: Doing bills
Main in Tekken 7: Armor King
Favorite Comfort Character: Nightcrawler, Revy, Doomguy, Spawn, Yuno from Hidamari Sketch
Favorite Food: Serac's cooking
Worst Enemy: Luigi

i swear none of this is meant to be a slight on queer people. i am queer peoples
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

KobaBeach wrote: 5 months ago Demo(n) (Cleansed)
the.png
the.png (565.19 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
sorry for the shoddy everything
Image Image
rena
type 2 invested entity
First name: cat
Pronouns: spider
https://rena.talkhaus.com/

Post by rena »

test
Noelle
I only exist inside those people who are aware of my existence.
First name: No-L
Pronouns: she/bog witch ❦

Post by Noelle »

KobaBeach wrote: 4 months ago image
This is pretty cute
:ace_pride: "No matter where you go, everyone is connected."
:mgmnds:

You are too big to be a slug.

lifelike noise
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Noelle wrote: 3 months ago This is pretty cute
thank you so much, im trying really hard with my art, and developing like. character design skills and such.

it's just that a lot of the things i draw are lewd, bc im lazy wrt drawing general audience stuff, so i dont really post a lot of it outside of FA and such. it really means a lot that you liked my messy, partly-joking abcd.

i only wish the wing was better, but i was too lazy to look up references so i just went with vague memories of a character's wings in their cutscene portrait in a japan only strategy rpg on the ps1 (summon night 2)

i wanna do a few days of on and off digital art grinding once i clear the Endless Bog that is my rpg backlog and have my computer fully built, so i may slip some general fanart in there alongside the weirder gay shit i tend to draw and general style studies and tracing for practice (and try to figure out coloring and shading too)

again, your compliment means a lot more to me than you think it probably does lmao. sorry for the oversharing, im very bad at not doing that

EOK-YccX0AIl0X5.jpg
EOK-YccX0AIl0X5.jpg (28.31 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
Image Image
Noelle

Post by Noelle »

KobaBeach wrote: 3 months ago again, your compliment means a lot more to me than you think it probably does lmao. sorry for the oversharing, im very bad at not doing that
Don't worry, I'm actually glad to make any sort of positive impact on someone, it's one of those little things that make me happy no matter what.

lifelike noise
Rixithechao

Post by Rixithechao »

KobaBeach wrote: 5 months ago i dont think rixi wants to post here anymore
honestly I was mostly just going to stick to the a2xt2 LP thread and one other space but at this point idk anymore.
anyhow, super-belated agreement with Noelle. Demo(n) (Cleansed) get's an A+ in cute

KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Rixithechao wrote: 1 month ago Demo(n) (Cleansed) get's an A+ in cute
thank you so much. i want to draw more girls and sfw stuff but as i said on my art thread it's very hard to draw anything that isn't men being gay bc art therapy

i really should redo my oni abcd from like 2014 (he'd still be gay but i may make him into a trans man bc most abcds are a bit queer as a treat apparently)
Image Image
Learning-Timebuster
First name: Lυka
Pronouns: xe or she

Post by Learning-Timebuster »

creatureFeature
xenofutch (xe/xem/xyr)
~3 blocks tall
created in a castle level on a nightworld (planet of non-diurnal content-type) using a salvaged clone vat from a crashed spaceship
major power: can attach and detach creature features to xyr superadaptive pelvis at will
minor powers: close-range telekinesis, night vision, bilingual
Attachments
creaturefeature.png
creaturefeature.png (18.51 KiB) Viewed 477 times
"i like bugs"
t
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

i am praying for xyr prosperity and riches
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

camwoodstock wrote: 2 years ago did someone say "fan abcds"? no? unfortunately this is what you're getting now! live with it!
please fix this post or im hunting you down like the dogs that you are (with a super soaker filled with hot dog water)
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

KobaBeach wrote: 2 years ago sort of a repost of my old abcd but redesigned
i almost disliked this from the design alone but then i read the basic bio and. idk i think i love him

i am very flaky abt my designs bc i only feel comfortable with them when i draw art of them that panders to me, and thus get really embarrassed when showing them to others. i showed my gay ocs to friends of a friend (who are now kind of my friends too?) and i was so embarrassed bc they're pretty horny despite the server being pretty queer

being earnest on the internet is good but it's hard
Image Image
Noelle

Post by Noelle »

It's kinda hard to make ABCDs sexualized, so pretty much any design looks more on the cute or surreal side of things. I really like how varied they are, which makes it easier to create your own and still make it work within the given framework (makes me want to draw too honestly).

lifelike noise
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

Noelle wrote: 1 month ago It's kinda hard to make ABCDs sexualized
:absorbtion:
🍈🍈
🦵 👠
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Grounder wrote: 3 weeks ago
Noelle wrote: 1 month ago It's kinda hard to make ABCDs sexualized
:absorbtion:
🍈🍈
🦵 👠
image.png
image.png (31.03 KiB) Viewed 160 times
let the record show i dont really wanna sexualize abcds im just very stupid and flaky abt my own ocs bc perfectionism + feeling they're not really that good
Image Image