(shouting)

Any Bakers Here?

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
OnlyCatapults
First name: Colten

Any Bakers Here?

Post by OnlyCatapults »

Hey all!

I'm waiting for my rosemary sourdough bread to bake and thought I'd hop on here to ask:

Any of ya'll bake?

If you do, what do you like to bake?

If you don't (but maybe might want to?), feel free to chat and maybe I can help you out! It's a lot of fun, super cheap, and really rewarding.
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Re: Any Bakers Here?

Post by Ashan »

raekuul
2 Nephi 2:25-27
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

I'll bake stuff like cakes, brownies, cookies. I've recently branched over to Pizza.

So far everything's from a box of mix (except for a couple of early cakes - I should get back to making cakes from scratch again. That was fun.)
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
OnlyCatapults
First name: Colten

Post by OnlyCatapults »

raekuul wrote: 4 years ago I'll bake stuff like cakes, brownies, cookies. I've recently branched over to Pizza.

So far everything's from a box of mix (except for a couple of early cakes - I should get back to making cakes from scratch again. That was fun.)
Right on, dude! I love homemade pizza, it takes some time, but I think a cast iron skillet preheated in a maxed-out oven gives you pretty good results. Let me know if you end up making anything soon! As insignificant as it may be, baking and cooking in general make me feel super accomplished, really helps when I have bad days.