(shouting)

How does the present compare to how you thought your future would turn out in the past?

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
LatexHydra

How does the present compare to how you thought your future would turn out in the past?

Post by LatexHydra »

lol long and confusing title I know. I was looking through my old posts on here out of boredom, and found a thread I made asking about what people have planned for their future. So maybe around 4 years ago or more if you want, does your present line up with the plans you had back then, and did it turn out for better or for worse? For me it was kind of funny to read what I had planned since almost none of it came true..

"In this thread, you can talk about what are your plans for your future. When I graduate High School, I want to go to a four year college, then move to the big city and be an artist/vidya game designer. (and make my own cartoons) I just gotta do good in school though. Which I haven't been doing... Better start cracking down on that."

4 years later, barely graduated HS, and I'm a NEET at the moment with no social life lol. Video game designer I pretty much dropped. Not sure why I wanted to live in a big city, the idea of it now just sounds terrible to me. The only thing that's still true is artist, since I'm still on the art grind constantly trying to improve. but I'm not really sure what kind of artist I wanted to be back then. right now I'm kind of focused on anime type art, but I don't think I was that big of a weeb back then, so my current art goals are probably much much different than my past ones. I did say cartoons, so I might have wanted to be a more western type artist, which isn't the case at all today, since I'm a big weeb. anyways, it's cool to look back and reflect on stuff, how did you turn out?
Last edited by LatexHydra 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Re: How does the present compare to how you thought your future would turn out in the past?

Post by Truhan »

There isn't close to enough Image in the present (or the past for that matter).
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.
CrispyMWHC
Arrangements in fulminating vective
Pronouns: he/him/his
http://crispymwhc.talkhaus.com/

Re: How does the present compare to how you thought your future would turn out in the past?

Post by CrispyMWHC »

When I was six years old, I wanted to be Brett Farve. This didn't work out.
raocow wrote: 3 years ago oh SHIT

THE PROCEDURES
raocow wrote: 3 years ago I can't believe my mystical wizard friend told me to touch grass.
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrispyMWHC -- I play the games for the internet.