Page 1 of 2

Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 06:05
by Sturg
HELP BOWSER STOP MARIO FROM WINNING
Image

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 06:09
by ano0maly

Code: Select all

>

mario.chr deleted successfully.

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 06:27
by Sturg
Image


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Image

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 06:42
by pholtos
Apply slippery oil to bridge.

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 07:15
by Sturg
Image


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Image

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 08:23
by YelseyKing
Just wall off the entrance.

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 09:05
by Sturg
YelseyKing wrote:Just wall off the entrance.
Image


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Image

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 09:30
by hardcore_crispy
Remove the Axe?

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 10:02
by Sturg
hardcore_crispy wrote:Remove the Axe?
Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 10:42
by Mikkofier
Poison the axe.

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 12:30
by Sturg
Mikkofier wrote:Poison the axe.
Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Image

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 14:37
by This Eye o' Mine
Set the time remaining to 001.

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 17:46
by Sturg
This Eye o' Mine wrote:Set the time remaining to 001.
Image



Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 19:34
by Rockythechao
Orbital laser cannon.

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 09 Jul 2018, 23:26
by Sturg
Rockythechao wrote:Orbital laser cannon.
Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 10 Jul 2018, 00:29
by Blivsey
hold down the jump button so mario cant re-press jump

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 10 Jul 2018, 02:00
by Sturg
Blivsey wrote:hold down the jump button so mario cant re-press jump
Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Image

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 10 Jul 2018, 02:09
by YourFriendBool
Grab the axe before Mario can

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 10 Jul 2018, 02:12
by RedMageSusie
...I can't believe you went there...

Disguise yourself as Peach

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 10 Jul 2018, 02:20
by Grounder
Get Mario on the bridge, around halfway or so, with no powerups or friends that could save him from a fall or a good burning in any capacity, then jump up and cut the bridge yourself.

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 10 Jul 2018, 02:36
by Rockythechao
Clone yourself five times.

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 10 Jul 2018, 12:32
by SAJewers
cement shoes

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 11 Jul 2018, 01:26
by Sturg
SAJewers wrote:cement shoes
Image
Rockythechao wrote:Clone yourself five times.
Image
RedMageSusie wrote:Disguise yourself as Peach
Image
YourFriendBool wrote:Grab the axe before Mario can
Grounder wrote: Get Mario on the bridge, around halfway or so, with no powerups or friends that could save him from a fall or a good burning in any capacity, then jump up and cut the bridge yourself.
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 11 Jul 2018, 02:23
by Grounder
Sturg wrote:
SAJewers wrote:cement shoes
Image
Rockythechao wrote:Clone yourself five times.
Image
RedMageSusie wrote:Disguise yourself as Peach
Image
YourFriendBool wrote:Grab the axe before Mario can
Grounder wrote: Get Mario on the bridge, around halfway or so, with no powerups or friends that could save him from a fall or a good burning in any capacity, then jump up and cut the bridge yourself.
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image
dues ex machina

i call shenanigans

Re: Kill Mario

Posted: 11 Jul 2018, 02:25
by Sturg
idk that axe looked pretty weak

then again bowser could just be tiny wimpy boy that never won any of those hammer carnival games