(shouting)

Generic Talkhaus Minecraft Thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Re: Generic Talkhaus Minecraft Thread

Post by O-Card »

ok
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Dan

Post by Dan »

Last edited by Dan 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

Seed: Chdata
x: 141
z: 208

Seed: 3666440496532277820
Difficulty should be set to normal or hard.

Seed: -1784338777788894343
x: 25
z: -23
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

OC it's the smw OW

so yeah I never did figure out how to put up my own server
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
BeatBoxingBoo
Charlesbag
First name: beatboxingboo

Post by BeatBoxingBoo »

Update, I've been working on Talkhausia some more, and I finished raocow's, Kilon's, and Rena's houses.

raocow's House from the village: http://beatboxingboominecraft.imgur.com ... raft#IU2sW

The village from raocow's House: http://beatboxingboominecraft.imgur.com ... raft#mdeLA

Rena's House: http://beatboxingboominecraft.imgur.com ... raft#2YL2N

Kilon's House: http://beatboxingboominecraft.imgur.com ... raft#Nu3Yc
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

i play minecraft classic just so i can built shit i am the true sponser of the fanbase
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
mr rom

Post by mr rom »

MINECRAFT!
I have been playing classic because I wanted to, I was going to blow up my mate's 4 story house but I don't think you can use TNT on the classic.
I'm back!
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I started playing minecraft like two days ago and it's pretty fun. Except I'm not that into building. I like caves.
Cup

Post by Cup »

I made a machine that practically makes Sulfur easier to get than sand!

I'm excited about it. Now I need to take my new TNT down some caves. Mining in style.

I should use it to create a huge amphitheatre at bedrock or something (assuming an underground amphitheare isn't an oxymoron, in which case I'd call it the Bedrock Opera Hall).
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Yesterday evening, Cobalt and me did a little tour to a very special server, in order to find a place long abandoned and forgotten...

Here's the full report:

---23.04.1004---
After about 3 days of long and tedious wandering around, we have reached a long pathway, stretching out over serveral kilometers. Cobalt is lagging behind a bit and has had to deal with all sorts of dangerous creatures during the night, but he's still okay.
Let's hope there are still some supplies left in the city...

---24.04.1004---
Another night has passed, and we continued our journey in the early morning. Soon, we reached an astonishing work of architecture...
A giant bridge had appeared in front of us!
It looked just like the ancient legend of Talkhausia had described it.
We came closer and our suspicions were confirmed.
It really was the "Virus610 the Great Memorial Bridge".
About halfway across, we saw a little hut, along with some old, dusty signs that were installed to welcome visitors and warn them about the fact that they may be "subject to random searches".
For the night, we're staying inside here and will continue towards the core of Talkhausia tomorrow. We're so close...

---25.04.1004---
VICTORY TO THOSE WHO ARE VICTORIOUS!
We actually did it!
We found Talkhausia!
Cobalt's map wasn't useless for once!
Displayed above is the first bisection of Talkhausia's main road, leading to their subway system, as well as the harbor and...
An ACTUAL SHRINE.
This is truly unbelieveable!
Shrines are quite a few occurance, let alone ones built out of mossy cobblestone. Sadly, it doesn't seem to be functioning anymore.
We'll conduct more research on this matter tomorrow. There are so many things to discover here, it's incredibly fascinating. For an archeologist like me to get such an amazing chance....

---26.04.1004---
Today, Cobalt and I visited the great library of Talkhausia, a truly magnificent building with over 55,000 books stored inside!
This morning picture shows the size of the library pretty well. It's even bigger than the memorial bridge! And EVERYTHING is made out of SMOOTH STONE.
The time it must have taken to smelt all this is unimaginable.
We gathered some books from the library as well, but they're written in a to us unknown language, we will need a translator for them.
Also, during sunrise, we managed to take this picture from inbetween the central pillars of the big pyramid next to the library.
Here's the full building by night:

---27.04.1004---
Today, we decided to explore the underground subway system. Upon entering the deep mineshaft leading to the rails, we were greeted with two interesting signs.
We decided not to implement our usual strategy of just jumping straight down blindly, but instead taking the staircase downwards.
Sadly, as we arrived at the bottom, we soon discovered that it was too dark to use a camera as most of the light sources, including the previously-mentioned lava, are gone.
On our way back, we took this nice picture.

---28.04.1004---
I claimed a house. LOL.

Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

I tried to find talkhausia, but all that happened was Wareng abandoned me and never returned (after he had said I should buy minecraft billions of times, of course)
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Slimeman01
Minecraft Lore Creationist
First name: Matt
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Slimeman01 »

Uhm...
A great Mod to experiment with is:
Minecraft Comes Alive
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... ee-million
It changes Villagers to ACTUAL PEOPLE,
and you can marry them, hire them, have kids, and a bunch of other shtuff.
:iris: :demo:
raocow wrote:To answer your question Slimeman yes that is super fine
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

You certainly did choose a thread to bring back from the grave, haha. That's a neat mod there, I've been considering returning to Minecraft for some shenanigans. I tend to take months long breaks from it and then return, just to keep things fresh and lively for myself. That time might be coming soon.