(shouting)

A Confession

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
A Confession

A Confession

Post by A Confession »

Hello, it's me, a judge for MaGLX 1, and I think I should finally come forward with this.

The major reason why some of my judging for MaGLX 1 was so different than Horikawa and Ignoritus' was that while judging, I only played the normal exit. I failed to consider the fact there could be multiple exits in the game. Because of this ignorance, a lot of my scores were skewed higher or lower than they really should have been.

I'm sorry everyone to let you guys down on this note.

Also, I'm leaving talkhaus permanently, so this thread will only be open for probably 6 months, since I'll request my account to be deleted after not posting for that amount of time.
ano0maly
Discord User

Re: A Confession

Post by ano0maly »

EcstasyData wrote: 6 years ago I'll request my account to be deleted
Let's not have this please
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

I don't think anyone will be upset at you for this, it's been so long since Maglx that a revelation like this is mostly just funny.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

EcstasyData wrote: 6 years agoI'll request my account to be deleted after not posting for that amount of time.
I won't be deleting it. The account can be abandoned, but there's most likely no reason to flat-out trash it.
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

Bean wrote: 6 years ago
EcstasyData wrote: 6 years agoI'll request my account to be deleted after not posting for that amount of time.
I won't be deleting it. The account can be abandoned, but there's most likely no reason to flat-out trash it.
I second this. I actually have a problem with peoples' accounts being deleted entirely, posts and all, since it screws up old threads.
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.