(shouting)

Let's Be Spambots (that predictive texting thing)

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Rixithechao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxOghVmko
First name: Mack
https://rixithechao.talkhaus.com/

Re: Let's Be Spambots (that predictive texting thing)

Post by Rixithechao »

Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to get me at the same place as last year but I don't know if there's anything else I can get a copy another file like the idea has been split up. thanks for the heads up on the couch with my laundry room door and the harpsichord sounds like a good plan to me how to use it for a while but I don't think it would work out better than sticker on the checklist for the first place and we were talking about something else to do with the rest of that stuff via email or phone number is not reachable by phone or email or phone number is not working properly and I will be there at the end result of the hub.

Prompt: Ron was going to be
Delightful Adventure Enhanced is out now!

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
Awoo
~wan~wan
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Awoo »

Ron was going to be in the office tomorrow and will be over in the morning to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at least the first time I have ever seen one of the best things in the past and I will be there at least the first time

Prompt: The inducer motor has been
ワンワン
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Smibbix
ah yes i see

Post by Smibbix »

The inducer motor has been infused with a tart,and it's been very condescending to the fandom for all of this year. You need to separate them by making a donation to the stream that Kris is doing,or a lot of Mario horror games on steam and a new meme from Russia will take control of the Senate and then get in your room.

Prompt: preheated the only person who can save the world because...
Best Quotes:
raocow wrote: 13 years ago One day I'll master time travel so I can kill myself before I do the cat planet video, time paradox be damned.