(shouting)

How do you Pronounce these?

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Bean
Yep.

Re: How do you Pronounce these?

Post by Bean »

Bean wrote: 6 years ago Gif rhymes with stiff for me.
Psst. Both ways of saying gif would rhyme with stiff, me. Soft g for the sound as in gift. It's not peanut butter.
Coryman
The road to nowhere leads to me
First name: Cory
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Coryman »

(wow I've been inactive here for a while)
I personally say "aluminium" when talking about chemistry, but habit has made it hard to not say "aluminum" when talking about stuff like aluminum foil
raocow wrote: In a world where shag carpeting wins a fight against a helicopter, we spend a lot of time reading and comparing numbers.
july
七月
First name: e!ɡa
Pronouns: she/her

Post by july »

when I was younger, a good decade-plus ago, I would often watch mythbusters and wonder what this "illuminum" stuff was that they mentioned sometimes. it wasn't until a good few years later that I realised it was just the american form of "aluminium".
freakin whatzit
welcome to th :|
First name: alex
Pronouns: they or she

Post by freakin whatzit »

fun fact: i pronounce aunt the british way. sometimes people get so mad, it's funny.
elga wrote: when I was younger, a good decade-plus ago, I would often watch mythbusters and wonder what this "illuminum" stuff was that they mentioned sometimes. it wasn't until a good few years later that I realised it was just the american form of "aluminium".
that revelation must have been quite illuminating
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!
Awoo
~wan~wan
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Awoo »

aloominimum
ワンワン
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image