If you can't see it then unhide the announcement by pressing 'toggle announcement' at the top of the page, or use the link above to load it directly.
- Use the blocks tab on the right hand side to choose tilesets and blocks to place.
- Left click places a block on the current layer, right click removes a block from the current layer.
- You can change the current layer and whether the block is solid just above the block selection.
- The background and midground layers are below the players, and the foreground is above.
- Hold ctrl and right click to clear every layer of a tile at once.
- Hold ctrl and left click to invert whether the block is solid (so if you have 'solid' unchecked, and you hold ctrl, the blocks you place will be solid)
- You can lock a chunk so that noone else can edit it by clicking the 'lock' button, or mouseover it to see the current chunk you're in and its owner
- Add a friend with /addfriend and they'll be able to modify your chunks
Press enter to chat in case it isn't obvious.
/pos - get your current pos (0, 0) is the spawn
/escape - teleport back to the spawn, in case you get stuck or lost
/msg name message - send a private message to someone
/addfriend name - let another player have access to your chunks
- Add /dimension command (with no parameters) to tell you your current dimension
- Fix oversight which meant that players could see each other between dimensions
- An object layer, with signs, npcs, and warps
- Separate maps, either from some default ones (indoor, underground, above) or a custom one
- The ability to place down an object and click it to set your spawn. Like a lodestone, a bed, etc.
- Scaling on the options menu, requires performance improvement.
- a map or map explorer. It'd be nice to get an overview of the world or be able to zoom out. Requires some performance improvements first.
I'm happy to keep updating this if people like it. Feel free to suggest things or vote for suggestions that have already been made.
- none currently!