If you can't see it then unhide the announcement by pressing 'toggle announcement' at the top of the page, or use the link above to load it directly.
- Use the blocks tab on the right hand side to choose tilesets and blocks to place.
- Left click places a block on the current layer, right click removes a block from the current layer.
- You can change the current layer and whether the block is solid just above the block selection.
- The background and midground layers are below the players, and the foreground is above.
- Hold ctrl and right click to clear every layer of a tile at once.
- Hold ctrl and left click to invert whether the block is solid (so if you have 'solid' unchecked, and you hold ctrl, the blocks you place will be solid)
- You can lock a chunk so that noone else can edit it by clicking the 'lock' button, or mouseover it to see the current chunk you're in and its owner
- Add a friend with /addfriend and they'll be able to modify your chunks
Press enter to chat in case it isn't obvious.
/pos - get your current pos (0, 0) is the spawn
/escape - teleport back to the spawn, in case you get stuck or lost
/msg name message - send a private message to someone
/addfriend name - let another player have access to your chunks
- Add /dimension command (with no parameters) to tell you your current dimension
- Fix oversight which meant that players could see each other between dimensions
- Added a dimensions system. /dimension name to switch dimensions. The default dimension is 'default': /dimension default
- New tool selection buttons for select mode, layers, collision, and object mode + number keys for activating them
- A new overlay layer, which is on top of the foreground layer, and can be used to add shadows or just as an extra layer
- A new layer for collisions, instead of the current system where any block can be solid
- Fixed the chunk loading issues when teleporting and on larger screen sizes, and made the map system a bit faster
- Added a /players command for seeing the players online
- Added a (temporary) /tp <name> command to teleport to an online player - in the future I want to replace this with warp locations and portals in the world
- Added a /changeflair <text> command for setting the flair above your name
- Add a 30 minute auto logout timer, to prevent you from staying logged in forever if you leave a tab open somewhere
- Move the block selection into its own scroll frame
- Make tools panel resizable
Added two new tilesets, colors-bright and colors-pastel for pixel art
- An object layer, with signs, npcs, and warps
- Separate maps, either from some default ones (indoor, underground, above) or a custom one
- The ability to place down an object and click it to set your spawn. Like a lodestone, a bed, etc.
- Scaling on the options menu, requires performance improvement.
- a map or map explorer. It'd be nice to get an overview of the world or be able to zoom out. Requires some performance improvements first.
I'm happy to keep updating this if people like it. Feel free to suggest things or vote for suggestions that have already been made.
- none currently!