(shouting)

Longest things you've ever done

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Zeldamaster12

Re: Longest things you've ever done

Post by Zeldamaster12 »

I stayed awake for 3 days straight quite some time ago, and I tapped out when I started hallucinating. I was playing the first Black Ops and I thought I was doing really good, then I blinked and realized I was still on the main menu.

I also stayed up all night playing Galactic Conquest mode on Battlefront 2 many years back.
stuff goes here
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

Just dropping in for some trivia, did you know the one physical thing that humans have over ALL animals is Endurance running? We can (with a butt tonne of training) run down a horse, eventually. Historians think that how we hunted way back in the day, since most chased animals will run until they drop (and die).
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
castlepokemetroid
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by castlepokemetroid »

For me, it's this monstrosity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oJjefFUgoA

An hour and a half long sprite based animation movie. It was made in Scratch, a program that's basically "baby's first game making tool", so it isn't even an animation program nor was it intended to create animation. Because it was a senior project, I clocked the hours, and it turned out to be a 890 hour long project.

Don't waste your time actually watching it, cause it's really fucking terrible due to MASSIVE time constraints.

This sprite based movie is as long as long plays of the actual source game, you'd have a much more fun time watching one of those instead.
-castlepokemetroid

I has raomations here
Zatsupachi
Queen of Flaming Mechanical Bees

Post by Zatsupachi »

This: http://www.moddb.com/mods/death-label

It's a one-man mod for Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour.
I've been working on it for 4 years now. And I'm very close to finishing it and releasing it.
The [Death] of Jokes.
Youtube: dracmeister
Moddb: precision_bomber

Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

Zeldamaster12 wrote:I was playing the first Black Ops and I thought I was doing really good, then I blinked and realized I was still on the main menu.
gosh darnit

I wish I could enjoy video games without playing them
(Formerly Jayoshi)
Coryman
The road to nowhere leads to me
First name: Cory
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Coryman »

Making a 36 x 1.5 inch chainmail belt. It's butted chainmail (the rings aren't soldered or riveted or anything, you can bend them open), and it still took me at least 10 hours of work, maybe 15.
I can't even imagine making a full hauberk (basically a shirt) with every single ring riveted...
raocow wrote: In a world where shag carpeting wins a fight against a helicopter, we spend a lot of time reading and comparing numbers.