(shouting)

A little thank you to raocow and Horikawa

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Slit08

A little thank you to raocow and Horikawa

Post by Slit08 »

Hey there,

so I've been watching raocow for several years now and with pride I can say that he's grow to me a lot during these past years. He's the youtuber I watch most and he's the one who I first subscribed to. In many, many ways raocow has influenced me and may life, my motivations in a very positive way since whenever I am in a bad mood his positive energy made me look on thngs a bit mre lightly again.
Recently I discovered Horikawa's channel and I have to say that I really like your channel. You've got really good commentary, pretty skillfull playing (for the most part, though it's been the fails that made me laugh a lot) and you've got a vast amount of knowledge - mostly of Japan. I like the way you look upon the world and its events - political or cultural. And a lot of your "background" videos like the one you made about being fired at Burger King were very pleasant and interesting to listen to.

So in order to appreciate you and a few other youtubers I really like watching I decided to make a thank you video where I name my favourite youtubers and say why I like them. I was pretty nervous and a bit shy when talking in front of a webcam but I still wanted it to do so please excuse me soundind a bit off or me mumbling around.

I still hope you two enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQmdzXyz29o
[ img ]http://www.loadthegame.com/wp-content/u ... 4jun14.jpg[/ img ]

Night comes and with it terrible horrors.

The hunt begins!
itsthewhinyguys
Your flair is displayed next to your posts, under your name.
First name: Your real name

Re: A little thank you to raocow and Horikawa

Post by itsthewhinyguys »

I totally agree with this sentiment. raocow and Horikawa are both super awesome Youtubers, and they totally deserve props.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.