(shouting)

Sequence Breaking, etc

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Jeorge535

Re: Sequence Breaking, etc

Post by Jeorge535 »

I used Action Replay for the DS to 100% every level on Yoshi's Island DS. Worked pretty well.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Falky wrote:
Alexander wrote:Now I bet a lot of you are thinking "Pfft, why does he think he's so great, I bet I could play circles around him at Zelda."
How many of you can boast beating Ocarina of Time in under three hours without being hit ONCE.
Excluding cinematic, naturally.
Was the arrogance strictly necessary?
I do believe so when it comes to me and Zelda. On nearly anything else, I would say it was unwarranted.
But Zelda and my passion for a unified world of strong willed people standing on their own, supported by their brothers, yes, it is absolutely.
What sort of murderer uses a Samurai Slap?
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill
Pronouns: kunself/you

Post by RikunFrances »

flamingahura wrote:I can totally relate to this...
I leveled up so much in Junon that I was level 75+ and had millions and millions of gil while I still had the buggy. I don't think that's cheating though! Not as much as using strategy guides, and people do that all the time. Though it does help if you want to get 100% items in a game where it would take years for you to figure out how to do it on your own...
Well it didn't help that I kept dying at the giant ass spider, so I eventually got ticked off enough to just level 10 levels past the dang thing. Then I kept losing to Lost Number, so I then just... went to gold saucer and all that jazz, leveled up a butt-ton, went back to get Vincent, it was totally easy, I mean, it was to the point that even the last dungeon where Sephiroth was...was like, tons easier than it was with my level 50 friend asking me to beat the boss.
Cloaytonem2

Post by Cloaytonem2 »

There's a way to play LoZ: Link's Awakening swordless. It requires a quite infamous glitch that causes you to warp to the other side of the room. After that, it's just sequence break after sequence break, because the sword is required to kill most bosses, and proceed accordingly. You have to warp from one room to the instrument room to achieve success. One time, I remember you had to go from one dungeon to the next without exiting, because I had a transparent beast that the guy with the Slime Key did not like.

This was fun time for me.