(shouting)

Could I be a TV star?

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
limepie20

Could I be a TV star?

Post by limepie20 »

I have this idea of a show that I want to pitch to Disney.

It's about this country girl who lives on a farm and works on it, but it's a honey bee farm, so they make honey and stuff. But she turns eighteen, and she's like "I've been bee farming my whole life. I want to do what I want to do, not what my parents say!" So she moves to New York City and becomes a taxi driver (taxis are yellow and black like bees). So the show is about a country girl in the city life, a bee-farmer turned taxicab driver, so the show is called You're Driving Bee Crazy!

One of her customers is this guy named Dom, and he starts chatting with her, and she tells him about how she was tired of bee farming so she moved to New York. Dom is like "whoa that's such a coincidence because I am a huge anti-bee advocate. I hate those little imbeciles!" So they become friends.

Also she (her name is Lizzy btw) gets poor because she doesn't know how to manage her finances so she goes on the Suze Orman Show. Then she goes backstage and Dom is there! She's like "Dom what're you doing here?"
"I'm Suze Orman's son. Dom Nicholas Orman. But you can call me Dom N. O."
"Whoa, that's a really cool name?"
"What's so cool about it? Domino is just long for Dom."
"Oh."
Then they become boyfriend and girlfriend but slowly Lizzy is realizing that she misses her family and that family is important, which is a problem because Dom hates bees and wants no connection with her family. They almost break up but eventually they reconcile and decide to move in with her family and be bee farmers and they get married sand have a baby. But there's only one problem... The baby is allergic to honey!

They take the baby to a doctor and he says "there's this special operation where we can remove his allergy, but it's super hard. There's a 50% chance he'll die and if he lives there's no saying what could happen. He might get another affliction or something."
But Lizzy and Dom decide it's worth it and go through the operation. The doctor comes out and says, "I have good news and bad news. Thankfully, your son survived the operation and is no longer allergic to honey. But it seems we accidentally rearranged some parts of his DNA while we were in there and now... your son is a bee."

So then they have to protect their bee son, who makes super good honey, from colony collapse disorder.

The main theme of the show is the flight of the bumble bee. Also the credits always has the song you're the one that I want from the Grease soundtrack (because they say the word "honey"). The cast of Grease will do it live every season finale. Also the very first episode begins with a montage of Lizzy working on the bee farm with the song "Takin' Care of Business" by Bachman Turner Overdrive except instead of "Business" they say "Bzzz-ness."
Lunikyuu
I forgot what I was going to put here after MaGL X3

Re: Could I be a TV star?

Post by Lunikyuu »

I think this idea is simply beeautiful
InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton
First name: Newsome

Post by InsaneIntentions1 »

Only if I get to co-star as the wacky skeleton sidekick
That crazy voice dude
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Oh yeah I forgot to say. Jessica Sampson is playing Lizzy and Taylor Swift is Dom.
O'Largill
soggy
First name: iLeave

Post by O'Largill »

have i ever told u guys abuot how in bee movie the girl fucks the bee
i transformed into a half silkworm, half human anime girl, and caught you off guard. l-looks like... looks like you've been... tricked!!!
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

That sounds better than 95% of the stuff they show on the Disney Channel. But it needs more teen idol songs shoehorned in at random. Throw those in, and I'm sold.
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Sturg
Gets his freak on with VGM
First name: sturgyman

Post by Sturg »

I laughtrack'd
ImageImage
Image ImageImage
RIP FISH NIPPLE BANNER
sedron
im proud of you kid

Post by sedron »

Their son turns into a bee?

That's gotta sting.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

That's a really good one. Gonna save it for the script.
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

I would change the name of Lizzy. It reminds me of Lizzie McGuire.

If we are gonna start spitballing Tv show ideas, Im gonna start my own topic.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

What's so bad about Lizzie McGuire?

Also, no, you're only allowed to talk about my show in this thread (unless you're not complimenting it).
darkychao
Location: When you sleep there's a lesson you must learn: not for the lesson today, mate.

Post by darkychao »

Horikawa Otane wrote:I read this whole post.
you read it twice?
BeatBoxingBoo wrote:a medley is just, like, a mixture of medics
Check out my TF2 community workshop stuff:
Crust CrusherImage Crafty CutterImage PinheadImageThreadImage
If I didn't like anybody who had a different opinion than me on something I like I wouldn't have any friends.-Bwarch
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

its only a matter of time until
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Zygl

Post by Zygl »

Horikawa Otane wrote:
limepie20 wrote:I have this idea of a show that I want to pitch to Disney.

It's about this country girl who lives on a farm and works on it, but it's a honey bee farm, so they make honey and stuff. But she turns eighteen, and she's like "I've been bee farming my whole life. I want to do what I want to do, not what my parents say!" So she moves to New York City and becomes a taxi driver (taxis are yellow and black like bees). So the show is about a country girl in the city life, a bee-farmer turned taxicab driver, so the show is called You're Driving Bee Crazy!

One of her customers is this guy named Dom, and he starts chatting with her, and she tells him about how she was tired of bee farming so she moved to New York. Dom is like "whoa that's such a coincidence because I am a huge anti-bee advocate. I hate those little imbeciles!" So they become friends.

Also she (her name is Lizzy btw) gets poor because she doesn't know how to manage her finances so she goes on the Suze Orman Show. Then she goes backstage and Dom is there! She's like "Dom what're you doing here?"
"I'm Suze Orman's son. Dom Nicholas Orman. But you can call me Dom N. O."
"Whoa, that's a really cool name?"
"What's so cool about it? Domino is just long for Dom."
"Oh."
Then they become boyfriend and girlfriend but slowly Lizzy is realizing that she misses her family and that family is important, which is a problem because Dom hates bees and wants no connection with her family. They almost break up but eventually they reconcile and decide to move in with her family and be bee farmers and they get married sand have a baby. But there's only one problem... The baby is allergic to honey!

They take the baby to a doctor and he says "there's this special operation where we can remove his allergy, but it's super hard. There's a 50% chance he'll die and if he lives there's no saying what could happen. He might get another affliction or something."
But Lizzy and Dom decide it's worth it and go through the operation. The doctor comes out and says, "I have good news and bad news. Thankfully, your son survived the operation and is no longer allergic to honey. But it seems we accidentally rearranged some parts of his DNA while we were in there and now... your son is a bee."

So then they have to protect their bee son, who makes super good honey, from colony collapse disorder.

The main theme of the show is the flight of the bumble bee. Also the credits always has the song you're the one that I want from the Grease soundtrack (because they say the word "honey"). The cast of Grease will do it live every season finale. Also the very first episode begins with a montage of Lizzy working on the bee farm with the song "Takin' Care of Business" by Bachman Turner Overdrive except instead of "Business" they say "Bzzz-ness."
I read this whole post.
I don't beelieve you.
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

darkychao wrote:
you read it twice?
She double-posted! I say we ban her immediately!
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

the chillaxest of dragonsImage
raocow
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily

Post by raocow »

raocow

Post by raocow »

Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Anyone can bee a TV star nowadays.