(shouting)

Talkhaus Sings - FiM Edition [We're singing Smile! SUBMIT.]

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Re: Talkhaus Sings - FiM Edition [We're singing Smile! SUBMI

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

Crap! I went to record, only to find that my microphone is broken!
With nowhere to get a microphone at this hour and the deadline date literally minutes away, I have two choices: Either record with a crappy built-in laptop microphone, or miss out.
That's what I get for procrastinating, last-minute tough decisions. :/

EDIT: Well, I've spent time pondering it... and I've had my decision made for me due to losing the time I could've used to record it. That's the way that often leads to the most regrets.
(Hoping the deadline means to the end of the day)

DOUBLE YOUR EDIT, DOUBLE YOUR FUN: Disregard shame, acquire ponies. To all ears involved, I apologize for what is to come.

TRIPLE EDIT EXTRAVAGANZA: Nope, nope, nope, and nope.
I recorded it and my god, this shitty laptop mic is REALLY shitty. It literally hurt at parts to listen back to with all that distortion and crap. I'll just have to live with not taking part in this, unless I come into a new microphone in the next ten minutes or so. Thanks Obama! broken microphone! Oh well, I tried. ;_;
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

Aaaaand close? I GUESS?

I DUNNO IF WE'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO MAKE A SINGS OUT OF THIS GUYS.

I received three submissions and like. Noooot sure if it's worth putting this together. I'll still give it a shot but I DUNNO MAN.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

alex2 wrote:Deadline should be at the end of the day not the beginning????????????
Bwarch wrote:March 3rd.
It's 12:37 AM on the morn of March 4th.

That having been said I'm not going to be persnickety about the deadline since if we don't get anymore I don't know if this project will get off the ground. Go ahead and still send in your submissions if you still are going to do them, people.
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

I just remembered I have a spare mic at home, so I'll be able to record in tolerable quality come a week from Saturday if it ends up stretched that far. Doesn't necessarily mean my actual singing will be though. :/