(shouting)

So I had a dream last night...

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
camwoodstock
raocow play floigan brothers on dreamcast
First name: Cam & Tori
Pronouns: her/him

Re: So I had a dream last night...

Post by camwoodstock »

Quoth the ol' Dream Collection: "We were playing Cookie Clicker on Wii (it was apparently a homebrew port to it). They added new Milk Carton upgrades that apparently would let you save cookies you had banked in a previous ascension and get them back on your current one. There was also an upgrade that was like "Kitten Data Management", whatever that was. They added universes from Evolve Idle into the game, literally almost 1:1, as part of the challenge mechanic. Lastly, there was a sequence of "painting" upgrades that we didn't know what they did yet."
"dingus prime, the alpha and omega of utter spoons"
~camwoodstock | she/he (genderfluid) | :bi_pride: :genderfluid_pride: | &: Tori (she/her) | The Wall of Turner
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

dreamt about raocow playing an smbx level design contest two years ago, the stage was basically a sonic.exe style creepypasta game (the video was titled "freeware" to reflect this) but with a buff cat planet cat and it was a joke. the description was like... former talkhausers were trying to send spam mail to raocow's mom through his donation page and me and rena were trying to do something about it (he accidentally wrote leomon instead of rena at one point, for some reason i was just named that in the dream)

i also dreamt about my fursona being a side character in an anime, namely the dad of a self insert of mine in a gag anime (an autistic blue tiger??) who was a deuteragonist to another character along with another one being a second deuteragonist (nichijou ig). there were panty & stocking references and a cosmic horror in a Really Jokingly Serious Episode about my self insert and my fursona having a falling out, that talked like the master in fallout 1 but with actual archived footage that happened to be public domain. i was reading the tvtropes page for it at the time
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

dreamt about bernie stolar making a promo video for the dreamcast. it opens with an ff8 trailer then gets interrupted and he's just saying nonsense about the greatness of the dreamcast, making fun of 2d games and saying how great sonic adventure will be as well as the launch titles. i was partially lucid at the time so i made him say some insane shit like shitting on two working designs published titles (alundra and arc) and legend of mana while he was saying he'd put some amazing rpgs on the console while cackling

it was great
Image Image
camwoodstock
raocow play floigan brothers on dreamcast
First name: Cam & Tori
Pronouns: her/him

Post by camwoodstock »

We tried to hide in the crowd of some sort of state legislature hearing? Everybody was mad at the politicians, for many a reason. Apparently all it took was being high up ("in the rafters" according to our dream?) laying in a shallow kiddie pool sheer hitting use a flat surface. We were writing notes and they were mostly focused on someone's eyeball having only 9 eyelashes. Supposedly our main goal was to break a brick that was on a senator's desk, as apparently that was a plug that was keeping a bunch of Gorons from Zelda deep buried underground. After everything, we had to head home, which was apparently kinda like Minecraft, except at one point we encountered a baby skeleton, which made us livid.
"dingus prime, the alpha and omega of utter spoons"
~camwoodstock | she/he (genderfluid) | :bi_pride: :genderfluid_pride: | &: Tori (she/her) | The Wall of Turner
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

I had a dream I was at a gaming event and I had a miserable time. Also there was a Kirby game that played like a romhack and was weirdly bad, a Kirby fan website person took the display from the event and I had it home for a while so played a bit of it. It felt like a really shitty Brutal Mario.
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

i feel i should talk about this dream

the other day i dreamt that it was like a really bad snowstorm or rainstorm outside and there were crystals everywhere in my apartment building's front yard/entrance and also the entire ground was cyan and there was a road is slippery sign next to a car at the parking space at the front

what im trying to say is that i dreamt i lived in jumping flash 4-1
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

I dreamt I was in a park with my mom out of town, where there was an electronic art display with Haruhi Suzumiya on it, and then we took a bus from some pub's beer tour or whatever, and stopped in a really weeby part of Portugal to check out the shops and a lot of things in the town had dumb anime/Touhou references on them and all the while I was cackling because this seemed absolutely ridiculous and dumb. We were just trying to find this one mall with Yukari's hat above the entrance to scope out cosplay shit for myself and regular human clothes iirc.

The booze bus kept getting stuck in traffic while we cruised the rest of town before getting back on board.

I need to stop reading Cat's Eye before bed
Image Image
Roverkibb

Post by Roverkibb »

Had a dream where I got a giant, pinball board sized box of Simpsons themed candy, but it was kind of off. Sure, it was the size of a pinball table, but inside of it was a small bundle of candy that filled less than an eighth of the box, and filling the rest of the box was a shallow layer of purple pretzel shaped candies that looked like marshmallows and were maybe about 2 inches long. Something slightly unnerving about the box was that there was a label stuck to the box that stated that the candies were "Banned in the USA!" The box itself had a Simpson yellow cardboard base plastered with a pattern of Krusty the Clown's face scattered all over the box, and the rest of it was a plastic sort of shell, it looked kind of like an action figure box. I don't remember ever eating the candy sadly.
Kshaard
Dodo/
First name: mac5565
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Kshaard »

Roverkibb wrote: 1 year ago I don't remember ever eating the candy sadly.
Ah, that'll be why then.

Just dreamt that the weekly National Lottery game show, having achieved its final form: Just People Talking Inanely About Money, had a new presenter. Already in frame from the moment the show began, he introduced himself with a Sun-flavoured "Let's get large with Farage!!!!" Everyone laughed out of bashful obligation as he stretched out that last consonant for a good five seconds, rocking back and forth like a paper boat on a sea of ale. It was deeply distressing.
This is someone's signature.

"I don't like that universe I just created by accident . . ."
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

dreamt abt speedy cat from iidx, it was in a garfield racing game commercial as the background music

i think it was better than garfkart but i never played garfkart or seen footage of it
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

i was playing super mario glaaxy 2 but the first stage was like the penultimate stage of the last game and it was bullshit hard on top of the switch in my dream having dogshit garbage controls and requiring me to hold it in the most absurd way. i think i cried

twinbee was there
Image Image