make mario levels make mario levels make mario levels make mario levels make mario levels

Anime & Manga - this is an official hentai free sight!!!!

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
KobaBeach
Grid level 1! Let's kick some ass!
First name: David
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Re: Anime & Manga - this is an official hentai free sight!!!!

Post by KobaBeach »

Argumentable wrote: 5 months ago Oh also I watched Panty & Stocking which was cool for a while but idk I didn't finish it. I'm always afraid to tell people I've watched that for some reason but nobody cares and all anime fans are pervs anyway
bitch i watched subs of it on youtube when i was 12 and the end result was i just wanted to be panty and/or stocking
Argumentable wrote: 5 months ago or the pirate show that has 900000000 volumes what the fuck just end it
let me tell you about detective conan/case closed
RPG spreadsheet thing to brag at how enlightened i am in terms of shitty dnd video games i've beat unlike you commoners who play genshin impact 8-) 8-) 8-)
New games beat throughout the years

"Prepare for word torture! I can't keep quiet. I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored." - gandhi

who cares:

Image :nb_pride:
raekuul
D&C 134:2
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

Meanwhile I've been on a Naruto kick. It's not a bad series. It's just... endless filler (seriously, the first Anime series ends with three seasons' worth of filler). My older brother also got me the complete Cowboy Bebop and I was bingewatching that off and on in December/January (I'm on the last few episodes but I haven't had time to watch anime of late). I've also been watching Pop Team Epic, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, and A Centaur's Life.

Other stuff I've watched since picking up a Funi account include A Certain {Magical,Scientific} {Index,Railgun,Accelerator}, Boogiepop Phantom, Boogiepop and Others, Hatena Illusion, and I Don't Want To Get Hurt So I'll Max Out My Defense.
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021
And now to reveal my rejected names: Darth Vader's Tough Savannah Mansion in Canada's Chapter
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Dropped Macross Frontier. The way the show blends high school drama with war drama and space opera just didn't work for me, the pace is also pretty glacial. Did not care for any character other than Ranka, her adoptive brother and Bobby.

Started Slayers NEXT which feels much more upbeat and interesting. It's basically Even More Slayers, which I appreciate. Also started Odd Taxi which I expected to be more comical and wholesome but instead has a strange mystique about it with the missing girl subplot and an odd, seedy world, which again, I appreciate. I'll be following this when I can.
RPG spreadsheet thing to brag at how enlightened i am in terms of shitty dnd video games i've beat unlike you commoners who play genshin impact 8-) 8-) 8-)

"Prepare for word torture! I can't keep quiet. I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored." - gandhi

who cares:

KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Finished Episode 8 in Slayers Next and man the resolution of the Halcyform arc a few episodes ago was so cliché but so effective. The Ashford being uncomfortable towards Zelgadis because he reminds him of his wife jokes in the Dragon Cooking episode was lowkey, well, uncomfortable as a homosexual, but the sick fuck that I am was into it because Ashford is hot. As long as it isn't drag queen dragon episode levels of bad. I still ship Zel x Amelia though.

The curse episode really showed how hot Gourry is when he's armorless and I appreciate that. He's a bit of a babyface but he's built like a tank AND a himbo so it works for me. Zel has just been suffering in the Dragon Cooking episode, the poor guy. Xellos is a bit funny, but they don't really dawdle too much on his nonsense in a way that runs it to the ground, thankfully. Some of the jokes are a bit dumb and a bit sudden, but I'm willing to look past it because this show is just really fun.

Extremely glad the Seyruun episode didn't actually

kill off Philionel, he's daddy

. Very curious to see how this arc continues... :demo:

who cares:

KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

binged the first eight episodes of ojamajo doremi and it's super good

who cares:

Onurubu
Head in the clouds, where it's hard to breathe
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Onurubu »

GF and I are watching food wars, currently on episode 10 of season 2 and really enjoying it. I have been told by friends that have watched it before that the final season is bad but the rest is amazing, so that is making me feel a bit bad since I feel like I am building myself up for inevitable disappointment.

We are also watching Kobayashi's dragon maid season 2. I loved season 1 so much and season 2 seems great so far. It seems funnier than season 1 but also seems to be lacking in the same comfy atmosphere that season 1 had? IDK how else to explain it better.

I ordered the entirety of the Land of the Lustrous manga off of Amazon, but getting stuff shipped from the US to South Africa has always been a pain, and it has been 3 months and only 4 out of the 10 volumes have arrived. The anime is my favourite anime of all time so I am really looking forward to reading the manga, but the only volumes that have been delivered so far are 10, 6, 8, and 4 (in that order).

After we finish this season of Food Wars or Dragon Maid we will probably begin watching that "Bunnygirl senpai" anime that came out a while ago. The first episode was amazing.
Perpetually distracted
:bi_pride: ( :pan_pride: ?)
BobisOnlyBob
Mythical Quadruped

Post by BobisOnlyBob »

Onurubu wrote: 1 week ago that "Bunnygirl senpai" anime that came out a while ago. The first episode was amazing.
I've heard it jokingly called "Diet Monogatari" but it's a pretty valid description - teenage mystery stories focused on individual characters and their circumstances, extremely conversation-driven. I absolutely love it.
Onurubu
Head in the clouds, where it's hard to breathe
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Onurubu »

BobisOnlyBob wrote: 1 week ago I've heard it jokingly called "Diet Monogatari" but it's a pretty valid description - teenage mystery stories focused on individual characters and their circumstances, extremely conversation-driven. I absolutely love it.
That’s literally what I thought too haha. But hearing that others describe it like that make me want to watch it even more.
I loved monogatari and I finished the first season and the first of the three movie thing but then just kind of dropped it? For no real reason.

I own the light novels digitally so I might want to just read those tbh.
Perpetually distracted
:bi_pride: ( :pan_pride: ?)
Ivy
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

KobaBeach wrote: 2 months ago binged the first eight episodes of ojamajo doremi and it's super good
holy pogchamp bro! I'm almost through the 3rd season but my friend I was watching with hasn't been interested lately and idk if I want to keep going without 'em...
I bought a shirt with one of the characters on it (spoiler it's someone you wouldn't have seen yet) and nobody has recognized it yet even among 2 anime conventions 😔
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Ivy wrote: 6 days ago
KobaBeach wrote: 2 months ago binged the first eight episodes of ojamajo doremi and it's super good
holy pogchamp bro! I'm almost through the 3rd season but my friend I was watching with hasn't been interested lately and idk if I want to keep going without 'em...
I bought a shirt with one of the characters on it (spoiler it's someone you wouldn't have seen yet) and nobody has recognized it yet even among 2 anime conventions 😔
yooooooooooooooooooooo

i haven't watched doremi since i was like 9 and it was just the 4kids dubbed shit at the time, dubbed in portuguese (watching the jp version now)
and my friend lucas/theo likes it a lot so

p.s. is it

the baby

. i've known about her for a long time

need to get back to this but i've also watched like the first four episodes of digimon savers

who cares: