(shouting)

What games are you playing?

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Daze

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by Daze »

We lack a Wi-fi connection in our building. :| Otherwise, I'd match your Kick with my Punch. If I ever get my Wii hooked up, I'll post my friend code somewhere around here.
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo:
metaking

Post by metaking »

I'm open for any opponent in SSBB...you can't kill WEEGEE.

But currently, i'm playing Zelda Majoras Mask.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

dazedouji wrote:We lack a Wi-fi connection in our building. :| Otherwise, I'd match your Kick with my Punch. If I ever get my Wii hooked up, I'll post my friend code somewhere around here.
Awesome. Apparently the Wii does not like D.S.L. It lags WAAY to much.
What sort of murderer uses a Samurai Slap?
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

I'm playing ALttP, Twilight Princess, OoT, and Majora's Mask. Simultaneously. I was raised a Zelda freak
IceSoldier

Post by IceSoldier »

I'd like to say the games I'm playing, but it's been long enough since I've picked any of them up that I can't say much.

I do play stepmania regularly though.

(The games I have played recently that I was working on were The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.)
Yay for not viewing signatures!
Jcranjel

Post by Jcranjel »

Still playing through various Touhou games
Also though, I'm playing these lately:

Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)
Mega Man ZX (DS, got bored, wanted to replay it)
Kirby Squeak Squad (DS, same reason as ZX)
Half-Life 2 (PC, once again bored and wanted to replay it lol)
Super Metroid (SNES, never really played it before, and watching raocow made me want to play it (even though he's playing a hack lol))
Blinx

Post by Blinx »

Sheep's head on yahoo games
BORDERLANDS Xbox 360
asdf
bittertowncowboy

Post by bittertowncowboy »

currently, I am playing...for the DS;
Pokemon Diamond
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time [before i start bowsers inside story :'D]
SMT:devils survivor [second playthrough]
aand
A Witch's Tale [which is AWFUL IMO and I will probably be stopping >:T]

I am also FINALLY. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. playing Super Mario World ;m; jeeeze louis. I never had a SNES as a kid, tragic as it is. I just bought one earlier this year, and Im borrowing the game from a friend.
AAND.. as soon as I get my PS2 and Wii back, I will be finishing Persona 4, and my second playthrough of No More Heroes [rank two is next. not looking forward to that. augh.]

It's a lot less than I thought? But I have about 30 games that I have started and plan to finish, but Im not currently working on them. :T
IceSoldier

Post by IceSoldier »

bittertowncowboy wrote:A Witch's Tale [which is AWFUL IMO and I will probably be stopping >:T]
YES. Well, the graphic design is good, but the short portion that I played convinced me that the main character is a Mary Sue (if anyone here knows that term), and I haven't really touched the game since.
bittertowncowboy

IceSoldier wrote:
bittertowncowboy wrote:A Witch's Tale [which is AWFUL IMO and I will probably be stopping >:T]
YES. Well, the graphic design is good, but the short portion that I played convinced me that the main character is a Mary Sue (if anyone here knows that term), and I haven't really touched the game since.
ughgh.exactly. the characters are cute [if a bit generic?] and the design of the worlds [well, at least the first one. I.. havent even bothered going through the second] is nice. But it really does feel like Im playing some 13 year olds RPG fanfiction where the witch and the vampire eventually fall in love and save eachother from the big bad guy at the end in some dramatic anime cutscene as the music swells.

or something along those lines. augh.
FRK

Post by FRK »

Metroid 3 Super, some SMW hacks, FreeCiv
IceSoldier

Post by IceSoldier »

bittertowncowboy wrote:
IceSoldier wrote:
ughgh.exactly. the characters are cute [if a bit generic?] and the design of the worlds [well, at least the first one. I.. havent even bothered going through the second] is nice. But it really does feel like Im playing some 13 year olds RPG fanfiction where the witch and the vampire eventually fall in love and save eachother from the big bad guy at the end in some dramatic anime cutscene as the music swells.

or something along those lines. augh.
One/both of us should LP it to force ourselves to play it to the end. It seems like a pain that should be shared with all.
vifs

Post by vifs »

Vip2(SNES)
WoW(PC)
BoarderLands(PC)
WM2(PC)
Image Image Image Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/vifs

<+Jcranjel> Today, I was sitting in Panera Bread, when they called out "Optimus Prime your bagel is ready." Casually a boy who looks about 7 walks up and takes it. He is my hero.MLIA
bittertowncowboy

IceSoldier wrote:
bittertowncowboy wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH A WITCH'S TALE
One/both of us should LP it to force ourselves to play it to the end. It seems like a pain that should be shared with all.
:'D ahaaa I am not equipped for the art of LPing.
the responsibility falls on you. do it for the greater good.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Oh man, its all about zsnes netplay in the IRC now. Sunset Riders is p cool and some day two of us might be able to finish it...!
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
IceSoldier

Post by IceSoldier »

bittertowncowboy wrote:
IceSoldier wrote:
bittertowncowboy wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH A WITCH'S TALE
:'D ahaaa I am not equipped for the art of LPing.
the responsibility falls on you. do it for the greater good.
It seems it doesn't emulate well. (At least on my computer. It might be a processing power thing.) If I went through with it, it would need to be a screenshot LP, and I wouldn't be able to properly hear the halfway decent audio and music. And it sounded like a lot of fun too. (Though it probably needs to be a SSLP in the first place. RPGs don't work well in video.)
RoboSllim

Post by RoboSllim »

I've been doing a bad job of playing games all the way through lately. I've been keeping up with Animal Crossing Wild World and I'm playing though Diablo II on single player and multiplayer. I'm playing OoT Master Quest with my girlfriend on weekends. And I've also been getting into the DJ Max Portable series.
Games I've recently started but just, for whatever reason, decided not to continue:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Final Frontier
Paper Mario (64)
Pokemon Bloody Diamond (hack)
Advance Wars (one of the DS ones...)
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

Are you still at that walgreens? I'd like to play you in advance wars
RoboSllim

Post by RoboSllim »

Wareng Teng wrote:Are you still at that walgreens? I'd like to play you in advance wars
Who, me? I've never worked at a Walgreens store...
DyslexicWombat

Post by DyslexicWombat »

Super Mario: The Cookie Crisis - romhack
Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360
Forza Mototsport 3 - 360

And soon:
Borderlands - 360
Assassin's Creed II - 360
Left 4 Dead 2 - 360
NSMBWii - Wii
these LPs no longer exist but i'm keeping them here for the sake of signature and also for memories

Current Dead LPs (YouTube killed my channel years ago):
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (PC)
HERE BE AMNESIA THREAD

Finished Projects:
Inquisitive Dave (Flash game)
Super Mario: The Cookie Crisis (Romhack)
Rayman (GBA)
raocow, MaGL 19th wrote:But y’know, sometimes, ya gotta look a gift horse in the mouth and go “what the hell am I looking at here, I’m not a dentist".
FRK

Post by FRK »

I finished Super Metroid.

Now I'm playing Europa Universalis 3
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Wareng Teng wrote:I'm playing ALttP, Twilight Princess, OoT, and Majora's Mask. Simultaneously. I was raised a Zelda freak
AHEM.
That is MY position.
Zudak

Post by Zudak »

I recently took it upon myself to play through Cave Story and An Untitled Story again. I intend to try and get the true ending of the former, something I've never done, and the AUS run is a Difficult run.

Also currently playing Irisu Syndrome, Within A Deep Forest, and Yume Nikki on and off.

And I hear that Quintessence - The Blighted Venom (http://www.freebirdgames.com/quintessence.html) is a pretty fun thing.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Ages/Seasons and The Legend of Zelda: The WindWaker.
At the same time, on in each hand.
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

Hurp durp that was a good one