(shouting)

What games are you playing?

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by Ivy »

Slimeman01 wrote: 2 years ago I've been playing Bloons TD6 for the past while, mainly as just a way to de-stress because life has just been getting super busy
Monkey funny, hehehe
omg same
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (338.17 KiB) Viewed 2899 times
uhhh the past year has apparently been very bloons-filled for me LOL.
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

wild arms - at port timney, just grinding to upgrade the first two ARMs completely because im shameless and you can get up to 1400 gella (currency) from one encounter here (Sand Beast x1 specifically).

anyway after this, first encounter of bartholomew who... is a

pedo

. in all versions of the game (

he's implied to like them even younger in jp tho, even in us it's younger than 18 (cecilia's age)

) because We Needed That As Comic Relief Apparently. wild arms 2 also

cw:

pedo, incest

mention
tries to push tony x marivel a bit with him wanting to be by her side forever, even be "vampirified" by her (marivel is like a thousand year old vampire royal who seems to be in her late teens early 20s, tony is like a 10 year old idiot child) and has irving x altaecia subtext which...

don't watch this dude's lps btw, my friend rusty watched them and apparently dave here is kind of a gay misogynist (also dave's just chronically unfunny from what i saw lol)

at least irving's relationship isn't portrayed positively but Yike
i hope 3 doesn't do anything like this
Ivy wrote: 2 years ago
Slimeman01 wrote: 2 years ago I've been playing Bloons TD6 for the past while, mainly as just a way to de-stress because life has just been getting super busy
Monkey funny, hehehe
omg same
Capture.PNG
uhhh the past year has apparently been very bloons-filled for me LOL.
the funny part is that right before reading slimeman's post i ran into a quotetweet by my friend tatsuru where he goes like "lmao me" but in brazilian to a brazilian meme video of that one extremely high tech star trek ass fancy computer girl tiktok that later cuts into bloons gameplay

i haven't played bloons but it seems alright, tangy plays it on occasion i think
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
Onurubu
Head in the clouds, where it's hard to breathe
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Onurubu »

Just finished my final uni project and my final exam is next Friday so I can finally play some more Shin Megami Tensei IV. I’m really enjoying the design of

Tokyo

and the story and atmosphere. The area is very large and intimidating though and I get lost very often.

SMT V comes out next week Friday, on the same night as I finish uni for the year completely. I think my holiday plans are already set. I am no where near finishing SMT IV but I really want to get in on playing the new game on release.
Perpetually distracted
:trans_pride: :pan_pride:
raekuul
2 Nephi 2:25-27
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

(Xenoblade Chronicles 2) hooray i can engage three blades at once now.

also in AWDS there's got to be a way to beat Pincer Strike (Jugger/Clone Drake) without resorting to Market Crash after Market Crash
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
Kleetus
Contrary to popular belief, dying is NOT cool.

Post by Kleetus »

I completed the bonus campaign in Shadowrun Hong Kong It's very short, but they get a lot done is so few levels. It's certainly not climactic, but it ties up all the loose ends.

Hong Kong changes the way aromour works so that in only increases your defense instead of providing class specific buffs like in the past two campaigns. Apparently people wanted this, but I do not like the change.

While playing, my mind made a curious link. There's something that I like in both Shadowrun and Splatoon, which I had been playing a bit back; it's the brands. Seeing the brand names on the equipment makes the settings feel more real. In Splatoon each brand has a distinct aesthetic, and they do partnerships, you can stroll up with a minigun plastered with the logo of your favourite shoemaker. In Shadowrun the companies are a big part of the metaplot so they all have their own backstories and stuff going on. It's fun when you're scrolling through the cyberwear menu and your see "Transys" and think, "Oh yeah, isn't one of their major shareholders a several thousand year old, near godlike dragon, who uses his vast wisdom and intellect to subject humanity to a non-stop barrage of shitposts with his 60 alternate twitter accounts?".

The Harebrained Schemes Shadowrun Trilogy is getting rereleased on Switch, maybe this means something new is planned for the property?

Why does it always rain in cyberpunk? It isn't 1982 anymore, you don't need to use sprinkler to hide the wires. When I make a cyberpunk ttrpg, all of you have to remind me to make the default setting Toronto, so that getaways look like this.
HatKid
If this ain't a flair, then I don't know what is
https://hatkid.talkhaus.com/

Post by HatKid »

Onurubu wrote: 2 years ago SMT V comes out next week Friday, on the same night as I finish uni for the year completely. I think my holiday plans are already set. I am no where near finishing SMT IV but I really want to get in on playing the new game on release.
Same. Like, I want to finish SMT4 (and Apocalypse) before SMT5 releases but by now? No way is that happening for me. I have hardly played any of SMT4 anyway so it's not like I'd be stopping towards the end, which I have a very nasty habit of doing.

I had preordered Super Robot Wars 30 as I really wanted SRX and Cybuster. I played the game for a while, and it's not too bad. The non-linear structure is interesting, but I'm not exactly sure it's totally doing the game any favors. It just makes everything feel more disjointed and isolated. Even more than normal lol. Anyway, like usual I had fun assigning custom songs to people (I wish FE would add a feature like that, but Nintendo lmao). I decided that I wanted to at least finish X and possibly T before I play 30, even though they are not connected to each other in any way. So here I am, playing SRW X. I really respect it for doing something different. I mean, the OG main character uses magic? And the setting is far more fantasy than normal. Of course, magic + mecha is not a new combination, but it is for the SRW original characters as far as I know. Though I guess TK Power is basically magic in a way. I'm enjoying it, but I am more than a little annoyed by the one of the main featured properties. It definitely does not appeal to me lol. And I can't escape it!
The game isn't all that hard, but that's fine because on a difficulty scale of 30 to A Portable, I'd rather it be closer to 30 haha.

Picked Astral Chain back up and chugging through the game. It's decent fun, it runs well, the important characters are all distinct, though many of the minor characters suffer from same face syndrome. I'm not really a fan of the music in the game, but oh well.

Aaaand, with Phantom Brave, made it a little farther in Chapter 1. I'm starting to wonder how long each chapter is, to be honest. I'm enjoying the game though.
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

arc the lad - replaying for shiggles, jp version. heading to alatos or "aralatos" as its called in jp. i think arc r calls it alalatos since it alternates between jp names and working designs names. i just say aralatos because. arabia + alatos. right before the tosh joining scenes and the reaching alatos/meeting chongara scene.

i'm following a walkthrough for (most) missables, im not gonna grind the drop missables. there's a ninja that can kamikaze in toyoke but it also drops the hit scroll accessory if you kill it which i've only really done when i overlevel or solo as arc. so yeah. super good game if criminally short. the way its written in japanese feels more subdued than working designs but i haven't played working designs arc 1 in a hot chicken. jokes about poco being a fat bitch aren't a thing though which, as a fat bitch myself, i appreciate

phantasy star 2 - giving this game another chance. current party is rolf/nei/rudo/amy. kind of torn on whether i'll go rudo/kain/amy, rudo/kain/shir, rudo/anna/amy, rudo/anna/shir by the end, gamefaqs forums make a compelling argument for kain and shir in dezolis and the final dungeon, but others say anna isn't too bad either, and that amy helps keep up hp levels with her techs despite her low speed compared to shir going all item mule.

hugh kind of is situational though as a biomonster aimed attacker (kain being the equivalent for cybernetic and metallic enemies), but it seems he makes for a nice item caddy and death spell spammer as well. im just gonna follow a walkthrough for a lot of rpgs now because im brain bad right now. also i like following directions. gonna hoard star mists so i'm not forced to use shir's garbage stealing rates. and maybe grind to lv45 instead of 35 by the end.

grandia - made it past the steamer ship and ghost ship segment and the underground passage to the new parm church segment (master chang ooh mama <3). im honestly still enjoying this game, it's incredibly good. the writing is pretty profound and relatively innocent (i say relatively because of course it had to creep on feena). it felt nice to humiliate pakon honestly :)

the squid king was a slight challenge but it was still relatively easy as someone who fought every encounter yet didn't grind. also accidentally discarded an admiral's sword while on the ghost ship, fucking

wild arms 3 - let me preface this by saying that whomever thought was a good idea to remove running from battles is going to have their bones stolen,

anyway wild arms 3, the instant i saw the part where maya tells virginia about how she's being an irresponsible drifter and that she isn't ready to face the wasteland if she keeps being immature and acting like a saint, i kind of felt that this was gonna be yet another wild arms game that's heavy on the philosophy, which. im glad

anyway the cold opening for this was me getting lost in the ruins of memory with a poisoned virginia??? nice job past me :) anyway made it past the ruins of memory and serpent's coils. now i'm heading to ka dingel (should have been kadingir) and ending the first "chapter" of the game. love maya schroedinger's design, she feels like a touhou

also she has a machine gun hidden in her skirt that she can summon im crying tears of joy right now

also this game chugs like a motherfucker on my pc from time to time and it's very likely because of the cel shading. also is it weird that controlling gallows increases the gamefeel for me on maps? he just has a very nice model
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

today was pitiful :ehh:

summon night 2 - grinded a bit, but died at the gareano battle because dumb bitch forgot leonard couldn't die in this battle else you'll game over and a wave of exhaustion washed over me at that point

wild arms 3 - did ka dingel (kadingir) and beat up the trask (yooooooo wild arm 2) and janus. chapter 1 clear. i wish i payed better attention to the text, but i am curious to see in what ways the concept of justice will be tackled later on since virginia seems super set on it. gallows keeps dying >x<
Image Image
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

i pulled boreas and gorg from common crystals last night in xenoblade 2. as i was trying to get common blades i'm not sure how i feel about this. also they're both on the 'wrong' driver from where i want them (i want boreas on nia and gorg on rex but i pulled them the other way around and can't for the life of me figure out how to use an overdrive protocol)
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Post by Crow »

started blue fire which is like if dark souls was a hat in time

it's actually more fun than I imagine a dark souls game would be but so far the combat is stupidly easy and forgiving so that could be part of it, the platforming is solid but mostly exploring these soulsy environments with a 3D platformer toolkit is pretty interesting
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
TiKi

Post by TiKi »

Cyril wrote: 2 years ago started phoenotopia awakening recently, it's somewhere between a metroidvania and an RPG but with shades of zelda 2??? idk it's mostly a platformer RPG more than anything i guess, lotta talking and quests but also platforming and puzzling and combat and exploring and the game is just really pretty besides that

lots of neat secret hiding and puzzles and such and like the game feels polished to a fine sheen except for whatever reason they decided that combat needed to always feel terrible, you have the tiniest attack range ever and hitting stuff in the air is nearly impossible with how slow the attack comes out, plus on most difficulty settings attacking takes away from your energy bar? i turned that off because LOL no but while a lot of this game is retro in a charming way that aspect is retro in a There's A Reason Why We Don't Design Games Like This Anymore kinda way so the game is generally really good except when I have to fight things, which is not that often thankfully but Still

anyways it seems to be pretty decently sized too, i have 10 hours logged and feel like i might be, at best, a third of the way through
looking it up being a "prologue" thus the subtitle, is it likr a properly-scoped if small game, or does it feel like they just sort of stopped halfway through and placed an ending? also, is it far less "self-contained" and more sequel hook-y than say owlboy, celeste, or cave story? both of these ideas kinda scare me
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Post by Crow »

It's definitely not a small game lol but the end game of the story is

awakening long dormant super soldiers so that they can fight off an alien invasion for you in a text-only cutscene, while the impetus of the story is your home village getting abducted by a different group of aliens and absolutely nothing is done to resolve that plot by the end

i've honestly never played a video game in my life
Onurubu
Head in the clouds, where it's hard to breathe

Post by Onurubu »

Playing SMT V and this game looks absolutely amazing and feels so stylish. OST is great but less “iconic” than SMT III and IV.

It’s much less forgiving than SMT IV, and I mean I guess I had just gotten used to the vibe of that game, so when this game comes out I’m caught off guard.

It’s really weird just how different the two games are from each other. Like just imagining that they are the same series is weird. The themes and gameplay and demon aspect are all the same but overall it just feels like 2 unconnected things. Idk if I’m making sense.

Also maybe it’s just that IV is weird and the others are normal. 4 is the one on a handheld that doesn’t have full animated fight and just has sprites wobbling at each other. And I mean it’s interesting that I’m still fully engaged and immersed in the combat for both.
Perpetually distracted
:trans_pride: :pan_pride:
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

lunar silver star story - did the red dragon's cave and all of stadius zone over the past few days. yolo. real talk though i hate the red dragon's cave and blue dragon's shrine, so many hard encounters even in the jp ss/psx ver and unworked psx version that i just grinded a bit to keep up with my level increments and just did as little as i could because fuck these two dungeons in particular.

extremely glad the black dragon fortress only has like. trap chests that suck your mp, it has like at least four silver lights in the dungeon which recharge your mp to max and your party is basically alex/nash/kyle/tempest so.

also tempest's japanese name is temujin (iirc genghis khan's birth name) which as a virtual on and housamo fan, yeah.. that's another temujin im a fan of now. it does make the whole "tempest and philia being from the prairie" make more sense. plus iirc lunar is kind of inspired by old russian locales and such and mongolia is right next to russia and all.

lunar rules, doing ruid rn, finished talon mines earlier, gonna get to the battle with nash soon

shout outs to sandra keneally, aka majela zeze diamond, her audio shitposts have been getting me through the replay when i was feeling extremely Dead from fatigue, look up "queen of vagina" on youtube for the few reuploaded ones, but make sure you're using headphones and maybe no one is looking at your screen.

found her out through ramón/bughemoth's shitpost retweeting on twitter like years ago, bless their soul

EDIT: heading to the grindery (mobile magic weapon in japanese)
TiKi wrote: 2 years ago looking it up being a "prologue" thus the subtitle, is it likr a properly-scoped if small game, or does it feel like they just sort of stopped halfway through and placed an ending? also, is it far less "self-contained" and more sequel hook-y than say owlboy, celeste, or cave story? both of these ideas kinda scare me
what are you talking about what is scary about this
Image Image
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

Let me tell you 'bout a little place called Thunder Creek

(also still spinning my wheels in Xenoblade 2 and dragging my feet on starting that stupid twin volcanoes mission in AWDS)
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

lunar silver star story - grinding in the goddess tower in preparation for xenobia and ghaleon's battles. gonna just go ahead and stall it a bit with grinding until i reach around lv55? that's how rpgclassics recommends you end in the american psx version, so it should be good for jp saturn, i think my unworked designs patch run ended at that level too.

p.s. dear the black ninja from the scorched remains of rpgclassics dot com, why the fuck did you put so much horny in your walkthrough????? why the fuck is your walkthrough full of noot. why is it full of the sex and horno. seriously it's pretty cringe

EDIT: lufia the legend returns - this game is so weirdly human yet completely unhinged, it's legit one of the best games i've ever played. im past gades' defeat and at the lidal continent (more like lidl). these boss battles are completely bonkers i had to use goddess tears (basically megapotions from ff10), revives and miracles (full hp revives) to get past some of them god damn. aima (the one poc character in the whole series) is completely broken but god i still died.

every dungeon is some ancient cave, mystery dungeon type bullshit, it's so good omg. fucking 9 character party. spiritual force synergy to minimalize ip usage?? ip skills are now randomly generated loot? this is such a good game. wain (the protag, maxim/luf1MC stand-in slash descendant) is absolutely unhinged and dumb and everyone keeps calling eachother stupid and acting like idiots and it's so good. it's so stupid. i laughed multiple times but in a way where i like. laughed with it. it's. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RPGamer gave this a fucking 4 out of 10 but this is like. the best lufia??? hello

lufia the legend returns is truly perfect, if you do not play this amazing new generation of general madness, you are Stupid. yes i know, that's insulting, but it's also the truth.
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

i did it

i struggled for like two hours but the beast is dead

i have defeated the salami (xenobia) and the bologna (ghaleon) at lv50, lunar 1 saturn is fucking capital d Dead and there's nothing you can do to stop me. you should play this game, the translation seems to be relatively faithful outside of some super cringy awkward jokes added in to side text, probably use unworked designs patch for the japanese difficulty though.

if you want an even easier game and even more faithful text (haven't played it yet, so i can't verify its dryness) check out silver star harmony on psp. outside of easiness, sss complete psx should be good enough? as long as they're not using r slurs or making prozac jokes like eternal blue mega cd (yike). there is one npc that's turned gay for kyle, but i felt it was relatively harmless considering what vic and his motley crew did to fucking lavender in arc 3 and also. wall market on square's end. thanks motomu toriyama /seething

i'm gonna pass out. extremely drained
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

started lunar 2 eternal blue's saturn version yesterday and while i am kind of sad it's more of a straight update of the mega cd original outside of the mandatory fmvs (which are at a much larger res than silver star saturn, non complete) and the adjustments on overworld and dungeon design to make it comparable to silver star saturn, eternal blue was also one of the best 16bit rpgs aside from edgy as fuck translation so...

picking up where i left off last night, at the first visit aboard leo's dragonship destiny (vulgan in jp) to save lucia. confused as to why music from this game is on like. two smbx episodes?? also man they really still kept the bromides to mostly women in this one outside of hiro, borgan (because fat people joke), ghaleon and mystere. my kokoro was hoping for sexy ronfar pictures.. fucking hets

also amongst the credits of silver star saturn was like, neverland (like lufia, chaos seed and energy breaker neverland?!?!?!? juuichi kashiwagi is credited for this and chaos seed and he is linked to neverland in this so?), and wrt inbetweeners (which in this context i think they mean storyboarding, japanese loanwords) production i.g and triangle staff??? i'm surprised

EDIT: OH YEAH THEY ALSO SLOWED DOWN HIRO'S MOVEMENT IN DUNGEONS???? that's so jarring, why would you do that. at least mednafen lets me speed it up (more than silver star??? vanilla!silver star story emulates so weirdly, not to mention saturn!complete isn't even playable in mednafen rn due to it not supporting the video cd card)
Image Image
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

I'm beginning to remember why I stopped playing AWDS. The hard campaign is heckin' brutal
HatKid
If this ain't a flair, then I don't know what is
https://hatkid.talkhaus.com/

Post by HatKid »

I'm like 3/4ths of the way done with Super Robot Wars X, and I'm enjoying it, though since the game adapts a lot of the same stories as V, there's a LOT of what is essentially repeated content. So that's been kinda crappy, but otherwise the game's been fine. My team is finally starting to solidify and custom music helps breaking up a bit of the sheer amount of units that have the same song as their theme. It's not as bad as V thankfully, which was basically Super Gundam Wars.

Shin Megami Tensei V has been a lot of fun. I'm really enjoying it, and it looks great, and runs well enough. I'm not the kind of person to whine about FPS though, especially for a Switch game. I beat the first boss,

Hydra

, which definitely took a few tries and actually utilizing the tools the game gives me. Exploration is pretty fun too, being able to jump allows the map to be a lot more complex and less "game map"-like.

And in Astral Chain, got to File 8. The game really isn't all that long, though to be fair I haven't been doing absolutely everything and I am NOT even going to consider trying to S+ ranking everything. I guess a lot of playtime would be in trying to complete the Orders list but haha. Not doing that. There are some same face problems in this game. It doesn't matter too much since all the important named characters have unique faces, but it is sorta funny and distracting when a bunch of NPCs are all standing next to each other and they all have the same face. It still would have been nice to have at least one other NPC face.
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

in pentagulia in lunar 2. disc 2 hooo!!! saturn version so it's the last one, though. psx version has three discs for some reason? did saturn cds somehow hold more media, was the psx port jankily programmed?? what happened? wha. i think working designs pushed for the psx ports but

the game is still as beautiful as before, the scenes where the kids that nall was taking care of took to lucia while she was being kept as a bargaining chip for hiro and crew to save the kids from

linus/lunn

and the demon dragon clan (i forget their name in english, this is my translation of 魔竜団, which i believe was their name in jp?) was super cute and heartwarming.

i couldn't read the japanese very well since i'm not fluent but it did seem that nall was kind of flirting with ruby since, y'know,

they're dragons

, but nall was being kind of creepy about it tbh. he does have the mental state of like a kid in his early teens but still. anyway nall only took lucia as a bargaining chip so the kids could have someone to be a sort of mom or older sister to them for a while (i guess nall could be their older brother tbh), hiro would have done it anyway since jean wants payback for her ruined childhood thanks to the dd clan.

it does still feel a bit essentialist? coupled with the whole there being two bath scenes with lucia in this story (nearby the caravan in the forest of illusion, and in the sluice forest nearby azado) and the whole goddess image (not goddess statue? working designs try harder) dungeon being a man only dungeon, though i think that's how it was in the mega cd og (also hiro is the protag, leo is needed for story elements, ronfar is the healer).

also there being three instances involving taking care of babies, two of them involving lucia, but as someone who has trouble getting along with children and feel super nervous around them due to how volatile and fragile they are, seeing people being good caretakers still warms the cockles of my putrid heart. though especially if they're men. you don't know how much a positive father character can just dig their way into my heart and be firmly lodged in there for years to come. leomon was basically that and look at him now, he's my malewife. anyway

either way it's a really cute game and i dunno it's. it's still so beautiful. it's one of my favorite games. silver star story is a gem but eternal blue 32bit is basically an improved 16bit eternal blue. and because of that it hits harder for me, despite being more of the same game compared to sss. i dunno im feeling a bit emotional talking about it because. man it's. i have no words i just love eternal blue so much.

and after this it's the dragon cave dungeons. i seem to remember them being a pain in 16bit, but if they toned down zolan (rusan in jp, the boss, missing link (white yett in jp) still almost completely whooped my ass and i completely forgot to save before hand thank god i won) and the mystic ruins (ancient ruins/ruins of antiquity in japanese which is a much more boring name), it should be nicer overall. i'm looking forward to the post-pentagulia world and the epilogue world (post-clear in jp, literally postgame by any other word), though i notice they've removed that weird chekhov gun type dude who i think was from the blue star, the silver knight or whatever?

he didn't show up in the bent mountain range (bandit butte in us, you know vic chose the word because it had butt in it), there was a scene with ghaleon giving leo shock therapy with lightning bolts because zophar's machinations and whatnot making the destiny/vulgan and its army retreat. it's kind of contrived but i think zophar just has an ulterior motive and he doesn't want leo to kill lucia before he gets to it, i think he

wants to control lucia's power because evil god and what not, since he couldn't seal it because ronfar and althena's grace

also

ghaleon iirc still has some loyalty to althena despite having been a great evil who aspired to become her replacement since she reincarnated into luna in the previous game and basically endangered lunar, a planet powered on magic to absorb its magic in order to (S) Ghaleon: Ascend (you see he didn't believe the people of lunar could be self sufficient without althena's leadership or even the leadership of a god in general, unlike how dyne and althena believed, it's kind of dumb but it's also pretty touching), and lucia is basically tied to althena since she's from the blue star, zophar is the antithesis of althena, lucia and all of lunar and the blue star, and lastly, ghaleon ends up betraying the fake althena that zophar got a hold of later on

how'd i write all this.
Image Image
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

[s]just a friendly reminder that you can disable bbcode whenever you need to say [s] KobaBeach: Ascend[/s]

I picked up Cat Girl Without Salad yesterday. It's pretty great.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Battletoads (XBO) at the request of my bro. I mean, I knew the game's not a straight up brawler, but it goes way off base into other territories that range from solid to kinda boring. This one's just sort of there, including a whole mess of juvenile humor that's hit or miss depending on how far they go. It's a game that doesn't take itself seriously, but that doesn't mean it's all that good either. It's okay. We'll see how it ends since we're a little past the halfway mark of the game now.

Edit: Nope. Game just decided to be a silly space shooter and weak platformer until you get one decent stage before abruptly cutting to the final boss fight. If Streets of Rage 4 is the gold standard for revived fighting games, this one's struggling to get the bronze.
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

do you have battletoads????????????????? :slow: :slow: :slow:
Image Image
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

Ended chapter 6 in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. So like, I was spoiled by Chugga's let's play but it still hits you right in the feels when you understand what they're threatening to do and why.