(shouting)

Updates to my hack

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
ChikenNuggetSoup

Updates to my hack

Post by ChikenNuggetSoup »

Yeah so well I've gotten somewhat far in my hack and I have a few problems with it...
1. when I beat the yellow switch palace. it doesn't break and you can go back in...
2. Having problems with after I beat the castle...
Other then that everything else is fully functional.
Here are some pictures of my hack:

I'm not sure what I'm going to call this, but I'll figure something out, this hack has a future and past aspect to it, and I was inspired by a really old game a while back

The second picture is the first level, and the third is the future of it... Bowser broke the future, oh dear....

Well tell me what to improve on and what to do about the bugs with my overworld. :3
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Re: Updates to my hack

Post by Argumentable »

Do you have your switch palace set to destroy when you beat it? Click the switch palace and then click the ruined castle icon on the overworld editor and you can change it there.
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
ChikenNuggetSoup

OHHH, THANKS xDD
ChikenNuggetSoup

Update:

Ok I finally got custom music in there and it looks good so far,Nevermind It's fixed