(shouting)

CondorTalon's Three-for-One!

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
CondorTalon
Banned

CondorTalon's Three-for-One!

Post by CondorTalon »

Yes, that's right, you get THREE, count 'em, THREE hacks for the price of one! Ugh... forget the sales pitch poo, let's get on with it.

==================================
Mario and Luigi in The Mystery Worlds
==================================

My main hack:
Image Image Image

Unfortunately, although it is my main project, it is the project with the least amount of progress. The reason for this because it was started later than the follwing two hacks, and is worked on less often. Don't worry though, I will finish it!

=========
95 Kaizos
=========

My kaizo hack (duh):
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Currently my most worked-on project, 95 Kaizos is (wait for it) a kaizo hack with 95 levels. 95 levels of mind-crushing difficulty, 95 levels of finger-breaking repetition, 95 levels of PURE EVIL... Yeah, you get the idea.

===================
Mario's Sleep Theatre
===================

My automatic Mario hack:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

An automatic Mario hack? Blasphemy! This is my "for fun" hack. It probably won't be sent out unless by request (I won't give it out at all until it's finished), but I might post some Youtube videos of it. Yeah, I might.
Chdata

Re: CondorTalon's Three-for-One!

Post by Chdata »

Lol I also have 3 I'm doing. Same themes as yours, a normal, a kaizo, and an auto hack.
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

More like Condor's THREESOME amirite?
But seriously. I've only played 95 Kaizos, and it's... well, it's a, uh, it's...
I hate you, CondorTalon.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

95 Kaizos wasn't nearly as bad as all you people made it out to be in the UStream (except that one ghost house jump)

~~~Disco Jumping Pro Crew~~~
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
TLs4

Post by TLs4 »

*chompin' at the bit for 95 kaizos*

From what I've played, this is totally up my alley for an LP type of game... I can see my controller being smashed against the floor and alot of nasty distortion already!

Keep at it Condor!