(shouting)

VGM Sourcing Thread

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
KBMQuine
crazy with a k

Re: VGM Sourcing Thread

Post by KBMQuine »

redid my original post on it so i could help others with their own searches as well. hopefully we can get more peoples searches filled out too! https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 95#p386041

edit: so i reached out on the SMWCentral discord and Maxo actually did make the world 1 track. but it was unreleased before now. he has since made an upload. here's that if it is of interest to anyone: Heavenly Forest by Maxodex
aliases: krazybluemonkey, Quine, KBM-Quine (i don't get why dashes aren't allowed, but fair enough)
KBMQuine
crazy with a k

Post by KBMQuine »

figured i'd bump to say i have another soundtrack i'm doing. started it after i got a request for one of it's songs heh. haven't made too much progress on the others since last time, but there were some tracks found. here's a link to the one i was requested, called "Your Journey Awaits" https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 41#p388341

as per my last post, i updated the original topic (linked in that) so it's a hub of sorts. feel free to check it out!
aliases: krazybluemonkey, Quine, KBM-Quine (i don't get why dashes aren't allowed, but fair enough)
TiKi

Post by TiKi »

Factory2.mp3 from Mario Bros. Back in Time is Buzz's Dungeon from Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon.
camwoodstock
raocow play floigan brothers on dreamcast
First name: Cam & Tori
Pronouns: her/him

Post by camwoodstock »

&: Say, we've been on a hunt of our own for a song from A2XTE1: the song that plays before and after Pily's infodump. Looking at the files, it's called "Thanks.", and it seems to be a cover of Slight of Spira, but we cannot find the original upload of the cover nor a mirror of it. And that's a shame--it sounds very nice! Any clue where the cover would exist?
"dingus prime, the alpha and omega of utter spoons"
~camwoodstock | she/he (genderfluid) | :bi_pride: :genderfluid_pride: | &: Tori (she/her) | The Wall of Turner
KBMQuine
crazy with a k

Post by KBMQuine »

gave it a shot. looking at the tags for the file, it had Night Breeze as the artist. the closest i could get was this channel that mentioned older works were under the title Night Breeze. hope that helps somehow!