(shouting)

Best SNES homebrew development website?

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Aaendi

Best SNES homebrew development website?

Post by Aaendi »

Other than nesdev.com, and Nintendoage.com there's not much else I can find.
KungFuFurby
SNES Musician

Re: Best SNES homebrew development website?

Post by KungFuFurby »

Hello there! I remember you from elsewhere.

I know of a German language one: snesfreaks.com . They have a development section. My memory's a little off, though, on anything else at this time... :ehh:

Many years ago, there was an actual SNESdev.net website from 2007? (if not a little earlier)-2009, with UnDisbeliever as one of the people there. That site went down years ago, though.

Also, I think this belongs in the cartridgé?
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

is this a bot

shouldnt be in let's play in any case
KungFuFurby
SNES Musician

Post by KungFuFurby »

My current instincts say not a bot (could be wrong, though). I know this person from the nesdev.com website (albeit as psycopathicteen), and this username shows up in a few other SNES-related places.
Aaendi

Post by Aaendi »

Yeah, you're a chiptune guy, I remember you. So, um, who's raocow and is he a programmer too?

That's funny, raocow's name shows up capitalized in the edit window, but not in the post.
Awoo
~wan~wan
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Best SNES raocow development website?

Post by Awoo »

Aaendi wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, you're a chiptune guy, I remember you. So, um, who's raocow and is he a programmer too?

That's funny, raocow's name shows up capitalized in the edit window, but not in the post.
raocow's an LP'er who's been making videos on the daily for well over a decade at this point. He's made many things, including a bunch of levels, characters, parts of ASMT and associated lore including Demo and friends :demo:, the hack "what the hell" and a ton of other things I either don't know about or remember off the top of my head!
(He's one of my favorite personalities on YouTube, and an indispensable part of my daily routine).

Welcome to the Talkhaus, the forum dedicated to and for both his LPs and the community that's sprung up around them. It's not as lively as it used to be, but it's still a great place full of neat people. Hope you like it here :pal:
ワンワン
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

Aaendi wrote: 4 years ago So, um, who's raocow and is he a programmer too?
raocow's an artist, first and foremost.

He does little digital art videos (and requests iirc) on Patreon, but that requires like $1 or more to see.
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*