(shouting)

Any other Bravely Default/Bravely Second fans here?

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Rixithechao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxOghVmko
First name: Mack
https://rixithechao.talkhaus.com/

Re: Any other Bravely Default/Bravely Second fans here?

Post by Rixithechao »

Default was a blast (though I never beat it, I just got to

the first loop

) and the music in both games is absolutely fantastic. One of these days I really need to get back to these games.
Delightful Adventure Enhanced is out now!

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

I own both and haven't played either. Oops. Since this was by the same group that I think made the enjoyable Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light, I should eventually get to them, huh?
raekuul
2 Nephi 2:25-27
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

I remember enjoying BD more than BS, despite BS being more streamlined in terms of the storyline, mostly because BS has a moment where the way to advance the plot is more BS than BD's "just keep swimming" method.

Having to invoke Bravely Second during the NG+'s introductory boss fight isn't exactly intuitive, even for someone like me who abused the hell out of BS in both games - the hints are there, though. Had to look that one up.

Also, a generally spoilery reminder -

enemy-type vulnerabilities to certain weapons also apply to the final bosses.

Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024