(shouting)

Pokermon Discord Tournament

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Pokermon Discord Tournament

Post by pholtos »

Welcome to the Pokermon tournament. I will be your host and dealer for this event.

To simplify this post a bit cause I'm lazy, I'm gonna quote myself.
pholtos wrote: 6 years ago So I figured I best go over the pokermon idea one last time just to ask if there are any suggestions for once I start the signup. As it stands, I deal each person 6 pokemon from PU to UU, plus the five mons that were all right to remain from BL to OU. These hands are revealed to everyone. Afterwards every participant has two chances to "redraw" mons, up to 4 in the first redraw and 2 in the second. Once the second redraw has happened, whatever team of 6 you have is what you use for that round. The number redrawn per round and the final hand are not revealed to the other participants.

There are also joker cards. Getting one of those leaves you with a choice, either keep it and pick from any mon in a special list (of NFEs and LC mons) or redraw it immediately that round. The card counts as a free redraw and does not count towards the 4 or 2 respectively, and can be swapped if you by chance draw it after the second redraw.

Battles will take place in the OU format. As it stands, this is how it will work.

I am also considering requiring all redraws to be through discord to overall make my life easier.
This would be the discord link. If you wish to join in, click the link and join the discord. I don't have a start date in mind, but I figured I'd start the signup since I finally got my computer up and operational again.

Inside that server you'll find a more detailed explanation of pokermon. Hope you see you there. :3
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Re: Pokermon Discord Tournament

Post by pholtos »

I'll be accepting signups til the end of the 5th. If you'd like to join come on down.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Currently playing:

pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Signups have been closed.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Currently playing:

pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

First pokermon tourney finished.

If you would like to join the discord for future tourneys, click the link.

Next tourney will have similar rules, I will be dealing out six mons and you have two chances to get redeals on any of the mons (up to 4 then up to 2) although this time the mons will be split up a bit better so the hands will overall be much more balanced.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Currently playing: