(shouting)

EVO's happening! Heck yeah!

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
ACesspoolofHatred
What vision is this? What happens to the world?!

EVO's happening! Heck yeah!

Post by ACesspoolofHatred »

EVO 2016 is underway! 9 games across 3 days, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (7/15/16 - 7/17/16)! Get hype!

Here's the schedule for pools, semifinals, and finals!

And here's the streaming schedule, times are based on Pacific Standard Time.

Stream links, will be updated as the tournaments progress:

http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

This stream will run from Friday to Sunday. On Friday they had Street Fighter V Pools, Melee Pools, and Tekken 7 Semifinals. On Saturday they had Tekken 7 Finals, Smash Wii U Finals are right now, Pokken Semifinals and Finals, Killer Instinct Finals, and Street Fighter V Semifinals are later. On Sunday this will be the ONLY stream running, and they'll be showing the Mortal Kombat XL Finals, Marvel Finals, Guilty Gear Finals, Melee Finals, and Street Fighter V FInals (which is the only Finals set showing on ESPN2 for some reason).

http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo2

Friday is Smash Wii U Pools all day. Saturday will have the Smash Bros Wii U Semifinals, Killer Instinct Pools, Melee Semifinals, and Marvel Semifinals.

http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo3

Friday had Melee Pools, Street Fighter V Pools, Guilty Gear Pools, Quarterfinals, and Semifinals. On Saturday they have Marvel Pools, Mortal Kombat Pools, Melee Semifinals, and Street Fighter V Semifinals.

http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo4

Friday had Pokken Pools and Melee Pools. On Saturday there's more Pokken Pools, Quarterfinals, and Semifinals, and Mortal Kombat Pools, Quarterfinals, and Semifinals.

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters

This stream's solely for Street Fighter V matches. On Friday they have Pools, and on Saturday they have Pools, Quarterfinals, and Semifinals.

https://www.twitch.tv/tekken/profile

They had Tekken pools on here earlier on Friday. This is just an easy link to the VOD.

https://www.twitch.tv/atlususa

Atlus stream showing some exhibition matches of King of Fighters XIV.

https://www.twitch.tv/ghoul02

Catherine races for some reason

Other side events, including AnimEVO:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

Archived streams:

Guilty Gear Finals

Placeholder

Youtube archives:

Melee at EVO

Pretty much all the Top 8 sets

Tekken 7 Pools

Placeholder
Last edited by ACesspoolofHatred 7 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
ACesspoolofHatred

Re: EVO's happening! Heck yeah!

Added two new stream links to the OP.
I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

man guilty gear has been so fun, can't wait for sunday
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Post by TaviTurnip »

I had my face in nothing but SFV all day yesterday, way too much of it going on. Today is the day I have to manage three streams throughout key points of the day and not get a massive headache from it @_@ Too many top 8s and important pools and semifinals and more SFV.

In less good news, the emotes this year were 80% recycled for the first time and it is not worth $12 to get two new flags and two graphic emotes that say TILT and REKT!, pretty lame when I've been waiting months to see what they come up with <_> No sub from me this year.
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 2PM for blind playthroughs and Pokémon and Touhou and stuff. Come hang out with us!
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Watched most of Rushed Smash Brothers 4 yesterday and still watching today, it's pretty fun. Abadango and Kamemushi are really impressive.

e : whisper Jesuiscontent or Wazzup243 if you want an invite to poverty chat

TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

raocow wrote:man guilty gear has been so fun, can't wait for sunday
Gonna be SO GOOD.

I don't know about you, but that I-No Axl match...
ACesspoolofHatred

oh my goodness, Ranai

EDIT: OH MY GOODNESS, RANAI
ACesspoolofHatred

kamemushi

kamemushi my man are you really about to 3-0 Zero with the MEGAMAN?

Edit: OH MY GOD
ACesspoolofHatred

raocow you need to get on the Smash Wii U stream

They have a Canadian Mario vs a Japanese Yoshi. In GRAND FINALS

Edit: And the Yoshi turned into a Megaman.
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

LOOOOOL THIS KAMEMUSHI BOPPED ZERO 3-0 AND PULLED THE METAL BLADE RESET VS HIM

raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

honestly yeah, the last few matches in sm4sh where PRETTY GOOD.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
ACesspoolofHatred

Jesuiscontent wrote:Watched most of Rushed Smash Brothers 4 yesterday and still watching today, it's pretty fun. Abadango and Kamemushi are really impressive.

e : whisper Jesuiscontent or Wazzup243 if you want an invite to poverty chat
you know what, give me that poverty chat
ACesspoolofHatred

Pokken Grand Finals, aight

EDIT: BRACKET RESET BY A BRAIXEN

EDIT EDIT: TONOSAMA TAKES IT
ACesspoolofHatred

Killer Instinct Finals on now

New character reveal before Grand Finals, I believe

EDIT: It's Eyedol.

EDIT EDIT: Hollywood Sleep wins it!
ACesspoolofHatred

Added a big honkin' list of side events that I only just found.

Including a large list of anime game side tournaments. Apologies for not finding it sooner raocow. :(
Zephyr_DragonLord
The dragon awakens...!
First name: Zach

Post by Zephyr_DragonLord »

It's too bad I checked out before the Smash 4 top 8. The matches up there sounded like a blast to watch.
I guess I was wrong about Abadongo being in the finals... With such a strong showing of players, it's tough to tell who would win.
I am prone to almost everything... except spontaneous violence.
Any questions, concerns, or aspirations you have with me can go to the PM box... Now here's a quote:
raocow wrote:I know there is a population on Earth. They like to populate. I like to gesticulate. We're friends!
(It was about time)
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator

Post by TaviTurnip »

Sleep? Didn't get any 8D I'm ready to die today.

Wii U finals were amazing ;w; I ended up less invested in Pokkén (because it took forever) and Tekken (because no Anakin and

Poongko didn't win

) and I had to entirely skip KI because way too many quarters/semis were going on and Poke Ken took foreverrr. I will be watching KI tomorrow afternoon. I need to see what happens before I hear muh man Sajam sob happily about it.
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 2PM for blind playthroughs and Pokémon and Touhou and stuff. Come hang out with us!
Ometeotl

Post by Ometeotl »

I'm glad to see Zero and others speak out about the shitty treatment Smash 4 got.
TheFinalSentinel

RIP Tekken Master
Acidic Alien too good.
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator

Post by TaviTurnip »

TM gets 130% for being insanely composed and having one face that whole top 8 without budging for a moment... but some part of that whole drama was Fox's own fault and I can't tell why. He was deathly afraid to pressure on wakeup, Kotal winning one EX wakeup isn't going to change a tournament, but Fox insisted time and time again not to pressure and it was suicide. He wouldn't even do acid pressure from fullscreen in the last game, and that is screwed up. Something shocked him and for the life of me I can't figure out what >_>

Super props to TM for his steadfast nature, but wtf got into your head to spook you, Fox? u_u You scared me.
ACesspoolofHatred

Ometeotl wrote:I'm glad to see Zero and others speak out about the shitty treatment Smash 4 got.
Yeah, that wasn't a pleasant read. Bear (the TO) has massive respect from me for being able to keep it all chugging along and functioning despite what seems to be massive mismanagement from EVO flunkies.
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Ometeotl wrote:I'm glad to see Zero and others speak out about the shitty treatment Smash 4 got.
Wow!!!!! you smash 4 whiny babies are always complaining ! You should feel honored to even have a 9m² to host your game at the most prestigious fighting game tournament in the WORLD, THE EVOLUTION CHAMIONSHIP SERI--

ACesspoolofHatred

Jesuiscontent wrote:
Wow!!!!! you smash 4 whiny babies are always complaining ! You should feel honored to even have a 9m² to host your game at the most prestigious fighting game tournament in the WORLD, THE EVOLUTION CHAMIONSHIP SERI--

japan chat was awful btw. so much garbage

"tit's-a-me, MARIO"
TheFinalSentinel

As much as I love to rip on Smash 4, that's not right what happened.
All respect to the people who put so much time, effort, and passion into it. They don't deserve that.

In lighter news, Guilty Gear in like 10. Image
ACesspoolofHatred

rion is the fucking KING of clutch right now, my god