(shouting)

EVO's happening! Heck yeah!

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Re: EVO's happening! Heck yeah!

Post by TaviTurnip »

Jesuiscontent wrote:Wow!!!!! you smash 4 whiny babies are always complaining ! You should feel honored to even have a 9m² to host your game at the most prestigious fighting game tournament in the WORLD, THE EVOLUTION CHAMIONSHIP SERI--
To be fair you're quoting the stream chat, not the TOs >.>;;; I'll be interested to hear what people have to say about this. Available setups should always be put to use. I don't assume it was anything like bias against the game, but I wanna know what the heck they were doing.

Also I feel bad that of all the communities or stray people I know, I'm like literally the only person not super excited for Guilty Gear. It's not even for any bad reason, it's just how it is >_> Meanwhile I'm really happy for Chris winning Marvel, the look on his face was worth all the years of waiting to see him take it. He couldn't believe it. And Nico getting second honestly doesn't make me sad, which is weird because he's one of my best friends and I spent so much time waiting for him to take it before last year. Chris winning pretty much rounds out the Marvel champion list and that's great.
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 2PM for blind playthroughs and Pokémon and Touhou and stuff. Come hang out with us!
ACesspoolofHatred
What vision is this? What happens to the world?!

Post by ACesspoolofHatred »

guilty gears finals was hype

we ALMOST had a bracket reset there
I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
ACesspoolofHatred

GAME DIRECTOR FOR GUILTY GEAR IS ON STAGE

AND HIS AUDIO SUCKS

AND DIZZY IS BACK

EDIT: AND SHE'S AVAILABLE TOMORROW AND FREE TO DOWNLOAD FOR A WHILE

EDIT EDIT: PATCH TODAY TOO I GUESS
I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
ACesspoolofHatred

Melee Top 8, Hungrybox vs Plup, Scar and Toph commentating!

EDIT: HOLY FUCK

HBOX

2-0'D AND SENT TO LOSER'S BY PLUP

WINNER'S FINALS PLUP

WHAT IS THIS EVO
ACesspoolofHatred

Armada 2-0'd Mew2King, but that Marth counter kill tho

AND S2J STOMPS WESTBALLZ TO TAKE THE FIRST GAME

EDIT: S2J TAKES IT 2-0 WITH THE DOUBLE KNEE

2-0S EVERYWHERE, WHAT IN GOD'S NAME
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

RIP the "edit button"

Quadruple post too good.
ACesspoolofHatred

TheFinalSentinel wrote:RIP the "edit button"

Quadruple post too good.
edit button to be used in deadpool's super in the next marvel vs capcom

also mango vs pewpewu just ended, 2-1 mango, the 2-0 streak is broken

edit: Armada 3-0s Plup, Plup now in Loser's Finals
ACesspoolofHatred

HBOX TAKES OUT MANGO WITH THE REST AND REBOUND

NO I WON'T TELL YOU THE CONTEXT

EDIT: LOSER'S FINALS HBOX VS PLUP. THE RUNBACK

EDIT EDIT: HBOX TAKES IT 3-1

GRAND FINALS ARMADA VS HBOX
ACesspoolofHatred

HBOX 3-2 OVER ARMADA

B R A C K E T R E S E T B O Y S
ACesspoolofHatred

HUNGRYBOX TAKES IT

TWO SETS 3-2

JIGGLYPUFF

HE'S SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW, FALLING ONTO THE STAGE
Katazuki
wawa
Pronouns: whomst

Post by Katazuki »

HBOX YAAAS. NO LONGER FOREVER 2ND.

Who has the most?
ACesspoolofHatred

Harada showing something on stage

EDIT: Bob is back in Tekken 7, which is coming to Xbox One, PS4, and PC now.

ALSO Female Master Raven.

And Ono's coming on stage now
Last edited by ACesspoolofHatred 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator

Post by TaviTurnip »

My heart goes out to Armada, and I never thought I'd say that ;_; Those emotions were real as fuck. You're still the champ, Armada <3 The best in the world.

But OH MY GOD HUNGRYBOX YOU DID IT YOU FUCKING DID IT YOU ARE THE BEST, CRY YOUR HEART OUT MAN. IT FINALLY HAPPENED.

Just remember that Jigglypuff is boring and ruins Melee and kills all things good about the game, that's why the whole crowd was behind Hbox amirite Image
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 2PM for blind playthroughs and Pokémon and Touhou and stuff. Come hang out with us!
ACesspoolofHatred

Yeah, Melee finals was just great. Felt so happy for HBOX and so bad for Armada.

Also EVO JAPAN IS A THING NOW
Blivsey
forever an obscure pokemons
First name: liv/livvy
Pronouns: she/her
https://blivsey.talkhaus.com/

Post by Blivsey »

AAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

I LOVE SMASH BROS
ACesspoolofHatred

Seems like ESPN2 stream is a little behind the main EVO stream
ACesspoolofHatred

Li Joe on live TV with his dad

EDIT: Can I just say how immaculate the presentation is over on ESPN2?

Before matches they've got character bios that pop up explaining how the character works and their advantages and shit, and they got playercams cutting in on the side and a little bit under the timer during some great moments, like when a match looks like it's about to end. And this is all live.

Video quality itself is pretty shit, but I'm impressed at how much effort they put in to make this all look professional.
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator

Post by TaviTurnip »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Post by Telamon »

haha, he immediately tried to play it off as a joke, too.
Katazuki
wawa
Pronouns: whomst

Post by Katazuki »

WHY AM I READING THE STREAM COMMENTS.

THAT WAS A MISTAKE.

Who has the most?
Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Post by Telamon »

Katazuki wrote:WHY AM I READING THE STREAM COMMENTS.

THAT WAS A MISTAKE.
Most of what I watched of SGDQ was through other channels who were hosting the marathon. Removes any danger of accidental chat interaction.
ACesspoolofHatred

Katazuki wrote:WHY AM I READING THE STREAM COMMENTS.

THAT WAS A MISTAKE.
which awful thing did you stumble upon, NSFW ASCII Mario or the Trump supporter who kept telling Hbox to build the wall
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator

Post by TaviTurnip »

Tits'a Me and Trump copypasta are by far not the problems of Twitch chat, those are the last things that are the issue <_< It bugs me that that's what people focused on this weekend any time they talk about how bad chats are.
ACesspoolofHatred

I am dreadfully unfamiliar with Twitch chat to be fair. But I did also see a lot of salt and nastiness towards other games. Assuming you mean that.

Also, this Rainbow Mika. Fuudo. GETTING A PERFECT ON INFILTRATION