(shouting)

PUNK GAMEZ

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

PUNK GAMEZ

Post by Leet »

Basically this is the thread for cool games. the games the establishment doesn't want you to know about. the games that hang out in alleys and probably do illegal substances, and i'm not telling you to do illegal substances, but i am saying that when a video game gets alcohol poured all over it, sometimes the result can be pretty interesting. there was a metaphor here, but it's gone now.

"What differentiates this from the 'what are you playing?' thread?" So well the focus here is more on the existence of games then us literally playing them. "Has anybody else heard of this weird old PC adventure game?" "This is what I understand of the plot of this never-translated Japanese PS1 title" stuff like that. This is the HISTORIAN thread. The Punk Historian thread.

I'll start. Did you guys know that "E.V.O.: Search for Eden" was actually a sequel to another game? Hardcoregaming101 just recently ran an article on both games, and the first one is pretty wonderful it seems. the climax features the antagonist, a giant winged spiderbeast woman named Lucifer, hatching out of the moon.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.