(shouting)

Game Request/Search

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Coryman
The road to nowhere leads to me
First name: Cory
Pronouns: he/him/his

Game Request/Search

Post by Coryman »

So... I had an idea for a game, and needed to either suggest it to somebody (though I don't know how many professional developers are in this forum) or ask for similar games.
Basically, in the style of Mount & Blade, or Sid Meier's Pirates, there would be a bunch of cities and factions. They would either like you or dislike you, based on your actions, and if they feared or respected you enough, you could rule them. However, rather than building an army and taking the cities through sieges and diplomacy, you would play the role of a super hero/villain. If you save a city from a threat (be it a meteor, or an attacker, or whatever else), they'll worship you. If you destroy the city, they'll be forced to work for you. I guess other heroes and villains around your level would spawn naturally, but not often, to give you purpose.
I was thinking Dragon Ball would be a good basis for this, but it's in no way a requirement.
So yeah! If anybody knows a game like this, feel free to suggest it. If not, feel free to take the idea and become rich!
raocow wrote: In a world where shag carpeting wins a fight against a helicopter, we spend a lot of time reading and comparing numbers.
alleightbits
START PLAY!
First name: Brian
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Game Request/Search

Post by alleightbits »

This idea seems original, but I'm not really sure...