(shouting)

Nihon Falcom

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Bean
Yep.

Re: Nihon Falcom

Post by Bean »

This really should've gone to XSEED with the way NISA has botched this, and I'm pretty sure this is what people were worried about in the first place when NISA got their hands on Ys VIII in the first place. Oy.
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

How can one company be this completely incompetent and yet still become a popular company? Every time I check the Steam discussions for the game looking for updates I see almost as many people defending NISA over this garbage as I do people calling them out on their bullshit.

Here's hoping we can at least play the game some time before the end of the freaking year...
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

I will preface this by agreeing that this has been a shitshow, and that NISA should be incredibly embarrassed about it.

That said, though...

For the love of god, the sacred cow status that XSEED has with some people is absolutely infuriating to me.

I read a comment that said that NISA stole the rights away from XSEED.

As if that's somehow how business works.

I'm sorry the boogeyman took your nephew's baba, but they got the go-ahead beforehand.
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

RE: That Fan Translation of LoX
Attachments
e0133085-853c-401a-b1ae-ee1ee8de17d5.png
e0133085-853c-401a-b1ae-ee1ee8de17d5.png (26.01 KiB) Viewed 8079 times
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
AlchemistHohenheim

Post by AlchemistHohenheim »

It lives:

...And apparently is still not a great port, but whatever. At least it's actually out.
Alice

Post by Alice »

AlchemistHohenheim wrote:...And apparently is still not a great port, but whatever. At least it's actually out.
6-7 months of delay after delaying it RIGHT before release and they still did a shit job? That's impressive in a bad way. I hope Nihon Falcom learned their lesson here. I have no intention of buying another NISA game again until they quit being lazy and useless, even if it's another Ys game.
Alice

Post by Alice »

AlchemistHohenheim wrote: 5 years ago
Not a series I'm personally interested in but this really doesn't inspire faith that Falcom has learned not to trust NISA with anything. There's still tons of issues a lot of people have with Ys VIII but there hasn't been an update or anything even vaguely resembling communication from NISA on the subject since like July.
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

SAJewers wrote: 6 years ago RE: That Fan Translation of LoX
Attachments
Clipboard01.png
Clipboard01.png (32.05 KiB) Viewed 7647 times
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

Went snooping on Falcom's game history on their website (their Windows games namely) and god so many of these games I want to play

Also realized the other day that the Pamela game over screen in RKS Freudenstachel is based on what Japanese fans call "邪神アドル" (The Wicked God, Adol). Name theming is related to that MOCCOS thing

In the mood for trying some Legend of Heroes games, might try out the TGCD version of 1, MD version of 1&2, PC98 version of 3&4, PSP version of 3-5, I have no real way to purchase 5 PC through Vector or whatever yet and there's no real pirated copies floating about. English versions first, ofc.

Maybe give a real shot at Dragon Slayer 1, Xanadu Scenario 1&2, Faxanadu, Romancia (FC version and maybe MSX version for the original torture device feel? the translation alters text to make the game easier to play, so that's a good thing!), Legacy of the Wizard, Lord Monarch Online (or the PC98 version, either seem suitable but I'd probably prefer the use of a mouse), Sorcerian too. Will have to use walkthroughs for a good amount of those!!! Oldschool PC RPGs, what would we do without you.

Amy (formerly Saturn Moriya over on the talkhaus) gifted me Trails in the Sky FC some months ago, so I need to start that one too, as well as the Ys: Oath in Felghana I purchased on Steam. So many games, so little time! Money's hurting these days so I might have to pirate later games like Xanadu Next and the sort for the time being. When I get money to put in my Steam wallet, I'll try to purchase some games back. Hope that doesn't piss any of you off orz. I know YK would be all for it, though.

I'm very conscious about pirating on PC these days due to places like Steam and GOG and the like, but my family doesn't really have much money these days.

Best of luck to the Legend of Xanadu crew. I'll still play the games even if they're in Japanese, so as long as they take their time to make sure the translation is up to snuff, I can wait.
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

KobaBeach wrote: 4 years ago Best of luck to the Legend of Xanadu crew. I'll still play the games even if they're in Japanese, so as long as they take their time to make sure the translation is up to snuff, I can wait.
If you want an update on that actually
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

The projects translator SamIAm has recently had 2 children so simply doesn't have the time at the moment.
Aw, I'm so happy for him!
Image Image
Alice

Post by Alice »

https://steamcommunity.com/games/579180 ... 8518426360

In case anyone has missed it, Durante got commissioned to fix NISA trash port job of Ys VIII. I've only played a little since I found out about it yesterday myself but it seems to be a huge improvement, not that that's particularly surprising coming from Durante.
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Ys IX coming Feb 2 for US, Feb 5 for EU on PS4, Summer 2021 for Switch and PC
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

someone tell horikawa i just went off the deep end and downloaded Perfect Dark (the p2p client) to get my hands on legend of heroes 5 pc because the psp version is sadly worse plus i have barely any money; and i ended up getting 3 and 4 pc as well with it. download is like halfway, started at 7 pm
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Me in the Games You're Playing thread wrote:Beat Popful Mail (SCD). Japanese version. I booted it up expecting a good game and I ended up getting an overlooked masterpiece. How this game isn't acknowledged more often as one of the best Mega Drive titles by the casual crowd is a damn shame, probably the American version's difficulty alteration is to blame.

It plays like a dream, similar to the Wonder Boy games. The original and PC Engine CD versions' gameplay seems to have been a strange mix of bump combat with side scrolling jumping on enemies action? So this might have been a change for the better. The Super Famicom rendition goes for a more Ys III type gameplay. Mail is the fastest but the shortest jumper, Tatt (or Tatto as the HUD likes to call him) is balanced in terms of speed and jump height, and Gaw is both the slowest and the highest jumper. In the end, I mostly used whichever was the strongest, which was usually either Gaw or Mail. Gaw's jump height was the only really tangible difference after all. My one complaint is that the jumps feel a bit too loose, and the character is always further to the left and right when at full speed, which is a problem when trying to see what's ahead.

Script is pretty great for a Japanese RPG released in the early 90s, and most of it is voice acted which is a lot of effort for a game with very little characterization. The meat of the script is more on the interactions than character development. I would have appreciated a focus on Matelial/Material/Muttonhead and Nuts Cracker, rather than going for arc villains with no personality like in a shounen manga but that's just Japanese youth-aimed media storytelling I Guess. I understand wanting a big gang of bad guys in cahoots to resurrect ancient evils, but in a 7 to 10 hour game, it's kind of hard to give them all equal exposure.

Music is excellent as well. Really liked all in-level themes but the Caves one, thought it was kind of average. Somebody Loves You is also a great little ditty, and the English cover by Jennifer Stigile is just as good. As for voice acting, it's pretty okay. Some well known seiyuus were chosen for the game like Megumi Hayashibara for Mail, doing what would later be her Lina Inverse voice. Most of them do their job pretty well if kind of stock-feeling but Tseimer/Sven and Erik/Venuncio's seiyuus got on my nerves with their laughter. Jacob/Glug also felt like his seiyuu's choice of voice kind of hindered the ability to understand him.

I can't really comment on Working Designs' script but it's not to my taste, sorry. Another home run from Falcom, and my first non-Ys Falcom game!

I urge everyone to play it at least once, again, it's not too long. Took me five days or so of like, 2 hour long sessions? If you do play the English version, please use the Unworked Design patch to tone down the difficulty back to the original.
Gonna try to start Legend of Heroes 1 soon, possibly the PC98 or PC versions.
Image Image
darkwitchclaire
Pronouns: she/her

Post by darkwitchclaire »

I should get back to Ys Origin soon, maybe also start the first Legend of Heroes on Turbografx since that has a surprising amount of QoL features compared to what you'd expect a JRPG to have at the time.
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

I've managed to beat two versions of The Legend of Heroes III, doing the Saturn version now.
Also beat Legend of Heroes 1 and started Dinosaur Resurrection. yooo
darkwitchclaire wrote: 3 years ago I should get back to Ys Origin soon, maybe also start the first Legend of Heroes on Turbografx since that has a surprising amount of QoL features compared to what you'd expect a JRPG to have at the time.
Legend of Heroes 1 is like legit good? Grinding gold for weapons is annoying but shou ga nai.

EDIT: Epoch's SuFami port is actually super bad, extremely poorly balanced and hostile in terms of difficulty, but that one's not translated so most of us gaijin dont have to deal with it, we can always play MegaDrive, the Japanese version of the PCE CD port or PC98 if we want to play it in JP even 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Advanced a bit in A Tear of Vermillion (Windows), joined the Adventurer's Guild in Phildin to gain access to Tibri Highway, but for the initiation trials, we went around asking for alms for the Church of Bardus (i did not read any text on that fuck that), helped Früle get her stuffed bear Banban (deliberate reference to White Witch/Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch) back from the waterway after it got washed away under the bridge.

Also met Muse, stopped a lover's quarrel between two citizens of Phildin (Marty had trouble stopping them, so Mile just got flowers from the shopkeep's daughter? (it's not specified) who had a crush on him and acted like it was a gift from the husband to the wife), Marty joined the party, and now we're off to help the jewel miners with some monsters in the mine.

Stopped the Shamseal Gang's bandits and apparently you have to beat them first before fighting the Hamacágues and Liquecágues to erase them from being and stop them from messing up the mine??? I did it backwards. Either way I got Muse and now I guess I have to refight the enemies.
farrrt

i'm using textractor btw.
loh3's text storage method makes it not work properly with textractor i think (i've seen the proper script for that location loaded into ram whenever you enter a location though, using cheat engine), so you kind of have to use visual novel ocr, as jank as jparser is
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

i think it's really funny that legend of heroes 1 (the dragon slayer one not a tear of vermillion) is basically a mostly traditional fantasy rpg, then legend of heroes 2 opens with the equivalent of bart and friends' road trip

atlas is absolutely milhouse, lando is bart

everything is just like yeah we're cool we're the old characters from the previous game meanwhile atlas is just a complete weenie i love it. apparently the underground maze sections are shit though so

they try to pawn off the cherished holy series of armor for cruise ticket money after atlas got mugged, expecting they'd get like millions of gold. they end up getting 150, just enough for a ticket and change. this has violent malcolm in the middle energy

the slow start is really bad it's basically you revisiting most of the old locations for plot progression and "where are they now" type anecdotes
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Doing the PSX/PC98 version of The Legend of Heroes IV: A Tear of Vermilion just as a small curio, doing sidequests in Phildin. It feels like a prototypical Trails in the Sky with its sidequests and guild, but also a much more basic version of the previous three Legend of Heroes games with a much simplified story and field map that simply overly reuses chunks to make it up (the path to Ourt is like a path that uses five original chunks stretched out to last like 12) which, I guess saves space, but makes everything very easy to get lost in, the effect is way too similar to the Lost Woods and Lost Hills of Zelda 1. Thankfully the PSX version makes the paths between cities a single flowing map, which lessens the disorienting effect.

In the PC98 version, the flow also takes a hit as Disk 6 includes the battles and Disk 2 includes the towns, so you're always changing floppies. The game forgoes traditional levels in favor of proficiency levels a la SaGa which means quite a bit of grinding, the fact Mednafen has a fast forward button while Neko Project 21W does not is why I went with the PSX version rather than going with the CD version and installing to a hard drive on PC98. np2fmgen does seem to have fast forward but it also seems to be older, so.

However, battles are much slower due to it abandoning real time battles for a more turn based tactics style of gameplay, another similarity to TitS. Maps are also poorly designed, filled with so many rocks and trees and pits that it's hard to move around in, tiles being much smaller (roughly 32x16? not sure of the ratio) doesn't help either, being hard to position yourself. Pisca is also a problem as you gain like. One (1) per defeated enemy if you finish a battle and don't run away (which they helpfully added a manner to escape to the next map block. it's very slow) which is. Oof. Your main source of Rose is gonna be sidequests, can't tell if this is an actual problem yet or just a weird design choice that doesn't affect the gameplay as much like SaGa, recruiting party members does seem to require Rose though, at the very least, Muse and Martie do.

Tadashi Hayakawa's (who upon reading his japanese wikipedia page, did yugioh duel monsters and 5d's??? lol) story also takes a hit, I've only managed to make it up to the part where Avin saves Dinerken from Rutice and Buster before dying without saving, but there is much less dialogue and story here. It also feels less organic, for example instead of Shannon being met through going through a dungeon and saving her from Octum's Apostles (who by the way are literally called heretics by the heroes in the PC98 version, that is on the nose as fuck), you just find her laid on the ground being attacked by monsters halfway to Tibri. Characters also feel more plain due to the openness of the story, Mile has very little dialogue and just happens to be a pupil of Lemuras? This is never really given much detail, he's mostly just there. The prologue is also much shorter. Due to the way the game is stored in each floppy, I'm assuming they simply got too ambitious and ran out of space like the first Star Ocean. This does make Hisayoshi Takeiri and Satoko Ono's Windows writing's reliance on White Witch callbacks feel lazier, but I still prefer their rendition over this, despite my feelings on making the main enemies followers of a "god of darkness" instead of going for a yin-yang sort of approach to light and darkness, where neither one is inherently evil or good, but that's just my JRPG veteran bias.

Music is also much worse, with FM instrumentation feeling much emptier than previous Falcom games, especially White Witch, which is absurd because, according to the Falcom Composer Breakdown spreadsheet (do read the history section for tea on how scummy Falcom's upper management is, especially Masayuki Kato. kato commit die binch), the composer list seems to be roughly the same with the addition of Satoshi Arai (not many confirmations on who made what though), a bizarre anomaly considering how great White Witch's soundtrack is, even just before that there was Revival Xanadu, Brandish III... What happened here? SC-55 MIDI is much better, and is what Sound Team jdk wanted to focus most on, but the FM soundtrack. Just what happened to it?

Saving is also a problem, I honestly didn't find any way to save in the PC98 version other than tents? Reading JP Wikipedia, it seems inns also allow saving and there's a quicksave placed when you exit the game that gets deleted upon loading, which is so backwards. The PSX version allows saving at any time, which is much better. The PSX version has much uglier graphics, taking the pixel art of the PC98 version and smoothening out into weird vaseline, Windows 9x game versions of it, which I don't mind for the tileset, but the character graphics, it feels awkward. I much prefer the grainier, pixelly look, despite that they'd probably be blended in with CRT monitors.

Also, load times are terrible, lasting like roughly 5 seconds to load battles and cities. Thankfully the game plays as best as it can, which is more than I can say for other long loading games like Sonic 06 and MMX7.

The PC98 game was released in 1996 which is absurd considering Windows 95 was already out by then and I'm pretty sure the PC98 was winding down with nothing but doujin releases from here on, I believe? Need to research. Either way, this is entirely due to Kato literally telling Yoshio Kiya that making games for Windows would doom Falcom which is absurd and proof that Kato was still living in the 80s. Kiya would leave shortly after or during Legend of Xanadu 1, roughly 1994, heading to Nihon Application, currently Creansmaerd, to make the Gekirin/Die Gekirin quadrilogy and Last Imperial Prince (Gekirin's Windows versions are available on Internet Archive, no links, Die Gekirin is also on iOS I think?, and Last Imperial Prince is available on PC-FX, not sure of what emulator is best for it but I heard it's pretty decent I think?).

I feel like a mix of console and PC releases instead of focusing exclusively on PC with the occasional 3rd party port to console would help secure Falcom's livelihood in the pre-PSP era, sadly Kato is a fucking hack who doesn't know how to run a company properly, focusing on paranoia to downplay the contributions of each dev to each production and disallowing them from speaking of their work publicly, making them seem like a homogeneous corporation where no one stands out and preventing them from furthering their career.

The PSX version was released in 1998, which is adequate. While FF7 would have been released at the time, it's not exactly that bad a port outside of the load times and lo-fi presentation, I'd give it a 2/5 at worst. It's very much a budget title, but the PSX ports seem to have had a moderate reception going by the amount of people who look back on PSX White Witch fondly. LoH I & II had much worse reception due to being just straight ports of the PC98 versions with Redbook audio which is just jarring as fuck.

As for the PSP version I'm at Guia (I've been to a town with the same name IRL, fun fact), just met Rael and Elenoa (pretty sure I've seen an old shitposter in old Sonic forums with the name rael (a bunch of numbers) and also a crossdressing (drag queen?) rabbit furry from decades back with the name raelbunny or something, nsfw warning). As for the PC version, I'm still only at Borun, heading to Torkas Cave.

The segment with Archem and the Meefas was really cute and spoke to me a bit, as an animal and insect lover (I feel bad crushing roaches and accidentally stepping on snails and ants haha!), a very relevant commentary considering the amount of waste people do to nature even these days, from Bolsonaro ravaging the Amazon and driving natives out of their homes for agriculture (iirc) and cryptocurrencies contributing to pollution (and GPU shortages!) all to try and line the pockets of idiots who want to seem hip and with it, like idiot Twitter artists and celebrities hopping on NFTs or just silver spoon privileged Silicon Valley dudebros. Truly we live in a hellscape of which there is no reprieve.
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Been archiving some Japanese Falcom Windows ports on Internet Archive. I can't link them because
da rulez wrote:4. No pornographic material, and no warez. Rom patches and the like are okay.
But look for Nihon Falcom as creator. You can find the rest on Redump PC collections and around the site.

So far the following is there
  • Vantage Master Online (English)
  • Monarch Monarch
  • Legend of Heroes III
  • Legend of Heroes V
  • Legend of Heroes IV
  • Ys I&II Complete (Redump)
  • Zwei!! (Redump)
  • Lord Monarch Online (Japanese and English)
  • Arcturus: The Curse and Loss of Divinity
  • Ys V (Ys Complete Works Port, Redump) (likely just a straight snes port)
  • Ys VI (Redump)
  • Trails in the Sky FC (Redump)
  • Gurumin
  • RINNE
  • Ys The Oath in Felghana (Redump)
  • Xanadu NEXT (Redump)
  • VM Japan + Power Up Kit
  • Trails in the Sky SC (Redump)
  • Ys Origin (Redump)
  • Trails in the Sky the 3rd (Redump)
  • Ys I & II Chronicles (the XSEED version is way better, this one is too much of a straight port from the PSP release)
  • Trails from Zero (Redump, separate upload)
Missing
  • Lord Monarch Original
  • Lord Monarch First
  • New Legend of Heroes*
  • Vantage Master, Vantage Master V2*
  • Vantage Master Online (Japanese)
  • Brandish 4: Tower of the Sleeping God* (horikawa actually gave me the iso to this back in like 2014 but it's in my old external harddrive)
  • Rhapsody of Zephyr (Japanese)
  • Sorcerian Original
  • Sorcerian Forever (iirc on Abandonware sites, either this or Original, will mirror)
  • Lord Monarch Pro
  • Dinosaur Resurrection*
  • Swordsman's Romance: Moonlight Destiny (Japanese)
  • Genso Sangokushi (Japanese)
  • Genso Sangokushi II (Japanese)
  • Zwei II*
  • Zwei II Plus*
Ones with an asterisk at the end I'm currently trying to get a hold of the ISOs from P2P. I'm also aiming to upload the original versions of Arcturus, Moonlight Destiny, Rhapsody of Zephyr and the two Sangokushi Games. Some of these I may have to rely on like, Yahoo Auctions or Amazon, if they ever get back in stock for the latter.
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

yoooo i saw this on twitter and again, falcom pretends to care about games that AREN'T trails or ys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots of characters in here too, una and forte (where's mcbain) from loh 5, chris and jurio from loh3, avin and aimelle from loh4 (where's mile), atlas from loh2, selios and deena from loh1, the prerequisite sky, crossbell and cold steel cast, likely the reverie and kuro casts too? feena and reah from ys, adol, ys 7 dogi (best dogi), what i think is dana, lilia from ys 2, olha from 6, ares/varik and dela delon from brandish undertale 0, what i think is the xanadu next twink, parin from gurumin and pipiro and pokkle from zwei on the plane, mail and gaw from popful mail (no tatt??), what i think are vm japan characters, mishy, the dragon slayer 1 boyo, i think i see tokyo xanadu folk?

aw man the gang is all here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is available on falcom's shop for 2860 yen, but im not sure it exports outside of east asia. either way it comes in black, red and cream. it's really cute and i wanted people on here to notice it :3
Image Image
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

reading the earlier posts in this thread, holy shit alice calm tf down.
nisa is sloppy as shit (no english dubbing in rhapsody rerelease ;;) but bad jrpg pc ports are a dime a dozen lmao

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

kneewhore falcon games im playign right now:
brandish snes - actually haven't started this one but i did play a bit of it years back so its just in the pile. toby's fox
dinosaur resurrection - oh my god i need to boot this one up again, i'm at the temple; the berserker is still hot
dragon slayer - definitely using savestates on this little cunt for better saves.
legend of heroes 1 md replay - chapter 2
legend of heroes 2 - chapter 3, i literally have it paused rn
legend of heroes 3 pc98 replay - prologue, at arude
legend of heroes 3 psx replay - chapter 1 at tituta
legend of heroes 4 pc98 - levelling up martie a bit, then wrapping up phildin guild jobs, before heading to prayerwood. bad game
legend of heroes 5 - prologue, fucking about at pinzel instead of getting my fuckign passspoerts
trails in the sky fc (Tits and Further Confusion for short) - around almost done with the first part of the bose chapter? i think i've done all guild jobs in bose up to now, and the rest should open up soon yolo. scherazard and olivier are me because im a sex crazed whore and my survival instincts would be the only thing keeping me from wrecking my liver with vodka and or absinthe
xanadu next - lol lmao (i'll boot this one up later in the year i swear, i actually love what i played of this one)
xanadu - key hoarding and enemy clearing for now... using savestates in place of hard saves lol
ys ii chronicles replay - made it to noltia and i gotta say why do so many npc ys men just be fucking hot also lilia is my daughter. need to get the rearview mirror mascots too
ys v expert - fuck i forgot to add this one to my backlog, i should be in the early game.
zwei - doing st. kenopi lv7 but i might gather and exchange a few foodstuffs first to be well prepared for healing. grinding in this game is fun

planning on doing soon:
arcturus by gravity/sonnori (english patch. unofficially part of all the astonishias and all the trails)
brandish psp replay
brandish 2 snes (og and expert)
fantasia sango 1&2 by userjoy (chinese with textractor. all the fantasia sangos possibly)
falcom classics
gurumin win (pure kobacore)
legacy of the wizard nes
legend of heroes 1&2 snes, pce replay
legend of heroes 2 md replay
legend of heroes 4 win replay with textractor? (sorry im a Gagharv (Testicle-)Gaghargler)
legend of heroes 5 psp replay
legend of nayuta (probably win)
legend of xanadu 1 (gonna record voiced parts with obs because my listening is *harkinian voice* Ship)
panorama toh
popful mail snes
popful mail mcd replay in english (unworked patch ofc)
romancia pc88?, nes
sorcerian dos, base game for now
trails in the sky SC win
vantage master v2 (english)
xanadu scen. 2 pc88
ys 2 pc88 replay
ys 3 md replay
ys 6 win, majunun... (possible catastrophe run)
ys felghana win
ys origin win
zwei ii win

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image