(shouting)

Now that I think about it...

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
RyutheXIIIth

Now that I think about it...

Post by RyutheXIIIth »

Man, haven't posted in ages! But the title does not refer to that statement.

I began to wonder as I was binging on a raoclassic SMI marathon: has anyone actually pointed out what songs he used in his videos? I find some of them catchy, but I have no idea what they are or who sung them. Maybe someone already did but I haven't found it, or something?
NEW CONTENT COMING SOON
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Re: Now that I think about it...

Post by KobaBeach »

RyutheXIIIth wrote:Man, haven't posted in ages! But the title does not refer to that statement.

I began to wonder as I was binging on a raoclassic SMI marathon: has anyone actually pointed out what songs he used in his videos? I find some of them catchy, but I have no idea what they are or who sung them. Maybe someone already did but I haven't found it, or something?
Check the Foobar playlist thingy at the bottom.
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
RyutheXIIIth

Post by RyutheXIIIth »

KobaBeach wrote:
RyutheXIIIth wrote:Man, haven't posted in ages! But the title does not refer to that statement.

Check the Foobar playlist thingy at the bottom.
The bottom of what, though? The video? I don't see anything related to that there, or maybe it's because I'm on mobile?
NEW CONTENT COMING SOON
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

I don't think his oldest videos had that playlist bar on them. They only came in a bit later.
AlchemistHohenheim

Post by AlchemistHohenheim »

I think a majority of what he listened to in the older videos was by Nightwish?
RyutheXIIIth

Post by RyutheXIIIth »

Well, that's a start, I guess.

Also derp me, I thought I posted this in the gazebo, since that's where this topic would go, but I clearly didn't.
NEW CONTENT COMING SOON