(shouting)

Hearthstone General - Welcome to open beta

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Post by Argumentable »

dr_kraid wrote:Lmao if you spend real money
Only if you're a jobless loser
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

raocow wrote:oh man

So when I play I play it in french because that's the game started for me and that's how I'm used to things... so it's funny when I see photos like this, everything looks kinda 'off'.
Vade Retro Satanas
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
Mata Hari
https://matahari.talkhaus.com/

Post by Mata Hari »

Argumentable wrote:Only if you're a jobless loser
Lmfao if you're wilfully complicit in your own exploitation
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

So when I play I play it in french because that's the game started for me and that's how I'm used to things... so it's funny when I see photos like this, everything looks kinda 'off'.

I should maybe record a fight or two of the tournament from my side just to freak people out with the french version.
I would love to see videos from you on the tourney.
zmonbobbo
Haustone Tournament Semifinalist
Hey there! I'm a dude!
First name: Zach
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by zmonbobbo »

I should maybe record a fight or two of the tournament from my side just to freak people out with the french version.
I smell the best b-side ever

I'm getting annoyed because I drew Neptulon from a random arena pack the other day and I desperately want to make it work. It just... doesn't.
I'm probably driving right now.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

zmonbobbo wrote:

I smell the best b-side ever

I'm getting annoyed because I drew Neptulon from a random arena pack the other day and I desperately want to make it work. It just... doesn't.
Disenchant it mang, it ain't worth the trouble lol. Get a good epic or some rares.
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

Nah, I wouldn't craft Neptulon but I wouldn't disenchant him either. He's not amazing in any decks right now, but he's pretty solid and I totally expect him to be useful at some point. More akin to Harrison Jones (feels useless for months at a time, but sometimes feels absolutely neccesary) than The Beast (nobody has ever found it to be worth the mana and nobody ever will).

The secret is that he doesn't have to be used in a Murloc deck -- any "synergy" murloc cards you draw off him can be used fine with each other. He's just a big drop that gives you a "play a handful of murlocs" option to use sometime during the next few turns. He's a trick to avoid "running out of steam", if you ever have that problem.

(Of course, any disenchanting advice depends heavily on what sort of collection you have. If you can't put together a single good deck yet, then the "is it worth disenchanting" bar gets a lot lower.)
Animita
Pronouns: Him/Her

Post by Animita »

Feel like posting a story from an arena run I had a while back.

So here I am fighting a Druid and stomping face with fel reaver. Had some otherthings on the board but fel reaver is carrying. They play piloted sky golem so I'm like"k" and kill it. Suddenly I'm playing gurran laggan the card game and piloted shredder was piloting the golem. So I killed that too. And then pops out patient assassin. Which then kills fel reaver on thier turn and costed me the game. I was beyond pissed.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

Ditocoaf wrote:Nah, I wouldn't craft Neptulon but I wouldn't disenchant him either. He's not amazing in any decks right now, but he's pretty solid and I totally expect him to be useful at some point. More akin to Harrison Jones (feels useless for months at a time, but sometimes feels absolutely neccesary) than The Beast (nobody has ever found it to be worth the mana and nobody ever will).

The secret is that he doesn't have to be used in a Murloc deck -- any "synergy" murloc cards you draw off him can be used fine with each other. He's just a big drop that gives you a "play a handful of murlocs" option to use sometime during the next few turns. He's a trick to avoid "running out of steam", if you ever have that problem.

(Of course, any disenchanting advice depends heavily on what sort of collection you have. If you can't put together a single good deck yet, then the "is it worth disenchanting" bar gets a lot lower.)
With BGH seeing so much play because of Dr. Boom Neptulon is useless, if in fact your opponent is keeping up on the meta (Which they are more often than not)

Once Dr. Boom gets nerfed (I'm kinda expecting it? I mean, when every deck ever is running him if they have him you'd think they'd know "Oh crap we made that just a tad too good)) then maybe he could see some play when BGH isn't being run anymore as an absolute must include.
Animita wrote:Feel like posting a story from an arena run I had a while back.

So here I am fighting a Druid and stomping face with fel reaver. Had some otherthings on the board but fel reaver is carrying. They play piloted sky golem so I'm like"k" and kill it. Suddenly I'm playing gurran laggan the card game and piloted shredder was piloting the golem. So I killed that too. And then pops out patient assassin. Which then kills fel reaver on thier turn and costed me the game. I was beyond pissed.
I'm glad that somebody had the russian doll effect happen! It was so fun to imagine a pilot popping out of a pilot.
Mata Hari

Post by Mata Hari »

In a stunning piece of Morissettesque irony, Undertaker is dead. RIP in peperony.

actually I reckon it might still be playable but w/e
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

good riddance

Ditocoaf

Post by Ditocoaf »

Sweet.

Last week I made a dumb deck that "includes everything I think is OP", with both Dr boom, Undertaker, and Mechwarper, and a bunch of deathrattle mechs to activate both UT and Mechwarper, plus Mad Scientist because I honestly think he's too good (and he activates UT), plus Unstable Portal because it can just straight-up win you the game one in three times you play it. In fact, all of those cards can occasionally just straight-up win you the game. The deck was entirely unfocused, so I was entirely dependent on that effect. "Which of my five OP cards will win me this game?" I would ask myself. Sometimes a perfectly timed Dr. Boom would save me, sometimes I'd get the perfect deathrattle opening, sometimes I'd get the perfect mechwarper opening, sometimes I'd get a 6-drop off of mad scientist's mirror entity, sometimes NONE of that would happen but Unstable Portal would give me Grommash Hellscream and I'd win.

That deck, with absolutely no real planning, ended up doing absurdly well. Which proved my point, I guess. Anyway, that means Dr. Boom is next on the chopping block, I hope.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Undertaker was fine. It could spiral out of control and I don't really care one way or the other about the change. Aggro decks will (probably) still use him and just not be able to cement board control. For a while all my decks were just death rattle decks. Yeah, for a while Undertaker was the best card I had and deathrattle was the only archetype I felt I was good at playing. That sort of stopped with me, so I stopped caring about undertaker. Now all my decks are ragnaros and ysera
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Pfft, you and your silly useful legendaries. Everyone knows Nozdormu is the best one by far.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Yeah my legendaries are pretty limited and my GVG ones are awful. I actually really wanna use my dust to craft a bunch (or even more epics) but I am not because ????

I'm the kind of guy that will want every card eventually though
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

There's just something satisfying about 500000 dust sitting in storage

Mata Hari

Post by Mata Hari »

I don't spend real money and I don't play Arena so I have like zero dust at all times.

One time I saved up my dust like a good girl and I couldn't decide whether to craft Black Knight or Sylvanas. I chose TBK because my favourite class is drood. Guess who my next pull was??

Still want my Sylvanas maine
Mata Hari

Post by Mata Hari »

And before you say Druid often runs Sylvanas a. this was before Sylvanas in Druid became more common and b. I run combo Druid over ramp Druid, I don't even run Wild Growth
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Rarest cards I got are Shield Slam and Ice Block. And guess what 2 classes I never use.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Cool
Hearthstone_Screenshot_1.31.2015.12.36.34 (840 x 502).png
Hearthstone_Screenshot_1.31.2015.12.36.34 (840 x 502).png (491.08 KiB) Viewed 3700 times
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

no idea what you are talking about
Ditocoaf

Post by Ditocoaf »

Hah, that happened to me yesterday too.
Rednaxela
Maker of Shenanigans
Pronouns: they/them
https://rednaxela.talkhaus.com

Post by Rednaxela »

Ugh, that visual bug happened to me earlier today too.
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

If only I had lived one more turn, the irony would've been splendid.