(shouting)

Hearthstone General - Welcome to open beta

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
Pronouns: he/him/his
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Re: Hearthstone General - Dragon, Dragon, Rock The Dragon! - Blackrock Adventure Incoming

Post by Ditocoaf »

And he's playing Oni And The Blind Forest. And if you ask the chat bot for his decklist, it returns a link of trump singing "Never gonna give you up". And it's april fools' day, of course he's doing something as a prank, which would be this.
ohmato
hey idiot

Re: Hearthstone General - Dragon, Dragon, Rock The Dragon! - Blackrock Adventure Incoming

Post by ohmato »

The Mage Class Challenge, wowzers
Dizzybelle
Barrel!
First name: (◕ v ◕✿)
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dizzybelle »

grim patron is super fun
(i was killed next round by a treant army)
ImageImageImage
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

The mill dream is real

Not pictured: another oracle I milled from myself

Deck is so not great but too much fun I don't care even when I lose
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Got many achievements with my charge warrior in my last game:
-First Ranked win with this specific deck
-First Warrior Ranked Win with any deck
-First Win in a 10+ turn game with this specific deck
-First Win in fatigue with this specific deck (29 turns)
-First Win against mage (spellpower mage no less) with this specific deck
-Best Flamestrike bait (his second flamestrike was his second to last card, baited using Harrison Jones, then went face using Warsong+Enrage Warrior)
-Best use of Faerie Dragon NA (Dodging all the fireblasts in the last turns)
-Best use of Ironforge Riffleman NA (combo'd with execute)
-Best Charge Enrage Shield Slam combo ever (Shield Slam the Tauren for max value)
-Best comeback ever (from 10-26 to 24--4)
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
Rednaxela
Maker of Shenanigans
Pronouns: they/them
https://rednaxela.talkhaus.com

Post by Rednaxela »

bkamakaze wrote:grim patron is super fun
Decided to try out a grim-patron-oriented tech tonight for fun. It's super duper fun indeed! :lol:
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7eVvxugOco

Nox has some really, really cool ideas for how to expand rewards for players in Hearthstone. I'm listening to this and just nodding my head along like "Yeah, omg, that makes so much sense and would be so cool"

It's so sad that this is just a what-if video and it's not something Blizzard will actually do, because seriously, I would be all over some of these rewards being in the game. Gild tokens in particular sound like a great idea.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Mildly disappointed in these heroics. They're outright doable!

Just kidding (about the disappointed part), I enjoy being able to actually beat a computer with relatively normal decks. Mostly mill
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
AlchemistHohenheim

Re: Hearthstone General - Dragon, Dragon, Rock The Dragon! - Blackrock Adventure Incoming (Actually it's Week 3)

Post by AlchemistHohenheim »

Finally gave in an decided to make a Battle.net account and start playing this.

I assume I should probably exhaust as much of the single player/totally-not-a-tutorial content as possible before attempting any actual multiplayer matches.
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Re: Hearthstone General - Dragon, Dragon, Rock The Dragon! - Blackrock Adventure Incoming (Actually it's Week 3)

Post by Clamestarebla »

How to outplay any priest:
1) Play a bunch of 5 or more attack minions
2) Wait for the two SWDeath to come out
3) Play Ravenholdt Assassin
4) Wait for Auchenai to come out
5) Kill Auchenai with Ravenholdt
6) Kill everything else with Swipe and Starfall
7) Play all the 5 or more attack minions
8) Fucking win

Alternatively, Starfire the Auchenai
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
AlchemistHohenheim

So I never intend to spend actual money on this game if I can help it at all.

That being the case, assuming I can get at least one win per run, am I better off just spending my gold on the Arena instead of buying booster packs from the shop?
ohmato
hey idiot

Post by ohmato »

AlchemistHohenheim wrote:So I never intend to spend actual money on this game if I can help it at all.

That being the case, assuming I can get at least one win per run, am I better off just spending my gold on the Arena instead of buying booster packs from the shop?
Depending on how well you do in Arena, it's often considered more efficient to spend coins on Arena then buying packs, since you always get a pack no matter how many wins you get. The better you do, the more likely you will get a profit. Worst case, you spend 150 for a card pack and some dust.
AlchemistHohenheim

Ah. Didn't realize you get a pack even if you don't win any games, figured you probably had to win at least one. In that case, I'll just ignore the shop entirely.
Sorel
In the shadows
First name: Alexander
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Sorel »

I started playing, like, a week ago and I think my favourite classes are Paladin (WELL MET) and Shaman.

I really dig the overload mechanic and I think I'll design a deck just for that.

Apart from that, I kinda lost many games (most of the time because I never got any useful cards) but it's suuuuuper fun!
Former active member, yearly lurker now.
jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Re: Hearthstone General - We don't need to update our titles EVERY time

Post by jayScribble »

So, Tavern Brawl mode has been released, and the first one is Nefarian against Ragnaros with each their own custom, overpowered decks and hero abilities. From what I saw so far, it's heavily in Nerfarion favor.
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

In Nefarian's favor? Yes. Heavily? Not really. Played a bunch vs ditocoaf and yeah I'd say Nefarian is better. When nefarian wins it's more like a steamroll and when Rag wins it's more of a steady push. Basically as rag it's like most other matchups in that you want to get the board. It also seems better to just spew Magma Ragers for as long as you can and not worry about flipping your hero power until you have to use it to try killing something. I still have no idea what's in either deck
ohmato
hey idiot

Post by ohmato »

I uninstalled Hearthstone about a month and a half ago to return my sodium levels to normal, coming back for more.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Livin the dream
Attachments
Hearthstone Screenshot 06-18-15 22.09.53 (840 x 500).png
Hearthstone Screenshot 06-18-15 22.09.53 (840 x 500).png (625.56 KiB) Viewed 5083 times
ohmato
hey idiot

Post by ohmato »

grim patron can burn in hell
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

I don't have a problem with Grim Patron. I thought he was mostly garbage at first but it turns out he's pretty decent. I'm definitely happier to see patron warrior 90% of the time than I am to see control warrior to boot. You just sort of have to be aware of the burst potential, and if possible to be the aggressor without leaving too many 1 and 2 attack minions up

When I play vs control warrior it's either me being too aggressive and winning or it gets to turn 7 and they start barfing bombs then I lose
ohmato
hey idiot

Post by ohmato »

in actuality I am just a salty spitoon who can never draw the AOE spells that I need
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Ditocoaf cheats by the way by shoving all of his cards into one card and turning out the lights
Hearthstone Screenshot 06-29-15 21.05.39 (840 x 500).png
Hearthstone Screenshot 06-29-15 21.05.39 (840 x 500).png (450.46 KiB) Viewed 5008 times
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Antiqulosive Shott

Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Iron Juggernaut has won me more games than it should as control warrior. Played one vs a priest last night and he insta conceded. Not that its a great matchup for a priest but its far from impossible
jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Re: Hearthstone General - I heard there's a new expansion

Post by jayScribble »

The Grand Tournament is about to come out soon and all 132 cards have been revealed. Inspire, jousting, hero power improvements, and some power creep.

Personally, my favorite card as a joke has to be the Ice Rager, because it's only a slight improvement over the Magma Rager. The actual favorite card I would pick is Varian Wrynn, mainly it's because great value overall when played.
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me: