(shouting)

Hearthstone General - Welcome to open beta

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Re: Hearthstone General - Journey to Un'Goro

Post by jayScribble »

A new expansion, "Journey to Un'Goro" is about to be released tomorrow (as of this post), revealing 135 new cards, and starting off the "Year of the Mammoth". Adapt, Elementals, Dinosaurs, and Quests, these new cards from the jungle will shake things up, such as interesting cards like Igneous Elemental, Spiritsinger Umbra, and Meteor. A full list of cards can be seen here.

Adapt is an ability for minions to get buffs. Generally, they are similar to spare parts from Goblins and Gnomes, but for when an adapt happens, you can discover a buff you can choose from, such as + 3 Health, Taunt, or Deathrattle: summon 2 1/1 minions.
More about Adapt here.

But the most interesting thing is the Quests. Quests are class exclusive one mana legendary spells that, when put into your deck, will always be in your starting hand. When played, they will be active as if they were secrets, but viewable to the opponent as well. When the conditions of the quest have been made, the player will be rewarded with a powerful card for that specific class.
More about these quests are detailed here.

As the start of the Year of the Mammoth, though, Standard rotation happens. The sets that are rotated out are: "Blackrock Mountain", "The Grand Tournament", and "The League of Explorers".

Another thing rotating out of Standard are some classic cards that will go into the "Hall of Fame" which are:
  • Ice Lance (Synergies with certain cards, old and new, too well)
  • Conceal (Made certain cards too hard to remove)
  • Power Overwhelming (Too strong a finisher for it's cost)
  • Azure Drake (Chosen over other 5 drops)
  • Sylvanas Windrunner (Chosen over other 6 drops and powerful deathrattle)
  • Ragnaros the Firelord (Chosen over other 8 Drops)
The specifics are explained in this video.

"Give me a Quest."

Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:
jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Re: Hearthstone General - Welcome to open beta

Post by jayScribble »

Yep. It's that time again for a new Hearthstone expansion.

"Knights of the Frozen Throne" is about to be released on the 10th of August for the Americas region, and the 11th of August for the rest of the world, and features the Death Knight mechanic, which a stronger hero replaces your old one and has an immediate effect as well as strong hero powers. Ice, Lifesteal, and the Scourge, this pack has 135 new cards, as well as missions, which are single player games where you face off the Lich King and his minions.

More information here: https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Knigh ... zen_Throne

For the Lich King!

Honestly, should I even bother posting every new expansion here?

Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me: