(shouting)

So, Thoughts on VIP 6?

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Slit08

Re: So, Thoughts on VIP 6?

Post by Slit08 »

Hmm, is the overworld for anyone else here broken? Mario moves to weird positions and locks himself up, so I cannot really explore all of it.

Okay, it seems to work now. I play the levels in order though. Thus I have two questions:

What do I need to do in the following world 2 level in order to reach the secret exit: It's the second level if you exit world 1 through the pipe. It's an easy level with a midpoint pretty late itno the level followed by a pipe and the exit right there. It has an empty room with a textbox in the middle as well as a room with another textbox and a keyhole behind the goal sphere.

The other question I have is about a cave level in world 2: It's the one where I seem to end the level by jumping on the Koopa right at the start. If I don't do this and continue through the level it seems to end all of a sudden at certain palces. What's the trick here?
[ img ]http://www.loadthegame.com/wp-content/u ... 4jun14.jpg[/ img ]

Night comes and with it terrible horrors.

The hunt begins!
LHB

Re: So, Thoughts on VIP 6?

Post by LHB »

Slit08 wrote:What do I need to do in the following world 2 level in order to reach the secret exit: It's the second level if you exit world 1 through the pipe. It's an easy level with a midpoint pretty late itno the level followed by a pipe and the exit right there. It has an empty room with a textbox in the middle as well as a room with another textbox and a keyhole behind the goal sphere.
The textbox in the room with the keyhole says "Use the green dragon as a scaffold.". I haven't played the level, so I don't know what it means, but I didn't see a green dragon anywhere in the level.