(shouting)

Fantasy talkhaus Premier League 2013/14 - Finished

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
kilon

Re: GW31 - DGW!! - Fantasy talkhaus Premier League

Post by kilon »

To be fair, I think scores might be higher in general than other years due to consistent high scorers like Suarez and Yaya Toure. But that does make finding differentials for the rest of the team even more important.
kilon

Re: GW33 - Fantasy talkhaus Premier League

Post by kilon »

This was your last chance to take back the lead. I had an awful score and now already took a -4 hit without thinking, and need to get rid of Silva too. But since you only got 10 points on me I am pretty sure you won't win over 100 points in 3 more weeks despite a DGW.
GanonTEK
Evil King
Location: Ireland. The Emerald Isle. (We got no emeralds though)

Re: GW33 - Fantasy talkhaus Premier League

Post by GanonTEK »

kilon wrote:This was your last chance to take back the lead. I had an awful score and now already took a -4 hit without thinking, and need to get rid of Silva too. But since you only got 10 points on me I am pretty sure you won't win over 100 points in 3 more weeks despite a DGW.
Yeah I probably wont beat you but if I can hold onto 2nd I'll be thrilled. I should have had 7 more points this week because Silva with 25% chance of playing shouldn't have played! I was hoping so much he wouldn't so my mirallas on the bench would come on. So disappointing. I sold Silva pretty much straight away then. Tempted to spend 4 this week but not sure yet. So many injuries recently. Messed me up a lot. My purchases of Gerrard and Lambert didn't go well last week but fingers crossed they will give me a return this week! :)
GanonTEK
Evil King

Re: GW36 - Fantasy talkhaus Premier League

Post by GanonTEK »

Disaster of a week
GanonTEK
Evil King

Re: GW38 - final - Fantasy talkhaus Premier League

Post by GanonTEK »

I'd like to say thank you and well done to everyone who took part in the talkhaus fpl league this year. It was a very enjoyable season with lots of ups and downs.
Beat of luck to everyone for the final day today!

I will be making userbars for the top 3 talkhaus members in both leagues soon.

Thank you all again!

--- GanonTEK
kilon

Post by kilon »

It definitely was a lot of fun! It's a bit unfortunate that in the last 4 GWs I had really bad scores, which means not an unbelievably great overall ranking. But I can't be mad, I did a lot better than I thought I would do.
ultratowel112
Pronouns: He/him

Post by ultratowel112 »

I'm really glad I decided to pick up Dzeko for week 37, he really helped me out. I wish Liverpool could have won this year, but oh well. We had a great season. On the fantasy side, I'm happy with my score since I broke 2000. I'm going to go ahead and say that this wasn't my best year, though. I only got 1739 my first year, but I didn't join until about GW9.

Also, I'm not sure if I've complained about the cup yet, but it was BS this year. I tied with somebody the first week and he moved on. How are ties broken?
GanonTEK
Evil King

Post by GanonTEK »

ultratowel112 wrote:I'm really glad I decided to pick up Dzeko for week 37, he really helped me out. I wish Liverpool could have won this year, but oh well. We had a great season. On the fantasy side, I'm happy with my score since I broke 2000. I'm going to go ahead and say that this wasn't my best year, though. I only got 1739 my first year, but I didn't join until about GW9.

Also, I'm not sure if I've complained about the cup yet, but it was BS this year. I tied with somebody the first week and he moved on. How are ties broken?
I think ties are decided by the fantasy team who scored the most goals. There are more things after that if that is a same but I can't remember.
GanonTEK
Evil King

Post by GanonTEK »

Here are the userbars I made. Use them if you like :)

Results:

Classic League
Click here for fullscreen

h2h League
Click here for fullscreen

Note 1: I don't know if 3rd and 4th place in the classic league are talkhausers so I gave third place to the 3rd talkhauser in the league which was the awesome ultratowel112

Note 2: Apologies for the text in the userbars not being lined up. The old website I used for making them is gone and none of the other websites work as well as it did or was as versatile so I made it using paint.net and lots of manual copy pasting using a different online userbar site to get the font. If it really bothers anyone I will fix it for them.

Note 3: Not sure if the white is a bit bright on it but changing that alone is a big thing at the moment.
kilon

Post by kilon »

I think the white is fine. Good job :)