irc.cat.biomario fan games galaxypge project

happy birthday talkhaus!!!

Pokémon

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Re: Pokémon

Postby Truhan » 7 months ago

eShop preorders are now available.
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby HamsterZerg » 7 months ago

Meanwhile, it looks like Mr. O'Donnell's sign needs to be updated to say "Fun Allowed = Very Yes".

In other news, Incineroar is the Grinch.

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!

[ispoiler]Somebody should make an animation where the knife slash at the end of the Genocide run is Frisk killing Chara, who is shocked, then scared, and finally sad, apologizing to Asriel and asking him for forgiveness.[/ispoiler]

Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me

Lunatic Quark
Looniest Mage

Postby Lunatic Quark » 7 months ago

Man, I feel kinda bad now about my initial reaction to Incineroar because it kinda started to grow on me a bit. It's just not the kind of design that would immediately appeal to me I guess.
super big thanks to bkamakaze for the avatar!

Spinda
you spinda right round
First name: Florian

Postby Spinda » 7 months ago

Sooo I gave in to the leaks and man the new Pokémon are really good! There's really only one Pokémon I dislike and that is (leak spoiler)

Morelull's evolution

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ztarwuff
What the heck is a flair and why am I being asked to write one for my profile?
Location: Within 2 miles of the Imperial Crypt of Napoleon III

Postby ztarwuff » 7 months ago

I'm not entirely sure which version to get. My only concern is getting the copy that contains all the dog-like Pokémon. If there's any canid Pokémon that's version specific, I'd like to know! Guess I'm not getting it at launch.

Ivy

Postby Ivy » 7 months ago

ztarwuff wrote:I'm not entirely sure which version to get. My only concern is getting the copy that contains all the dog-like Pokémon. If there's any canid Pokémon that's version specific, I'd like to know! Guess I'm not getting it at launch.
one pupper is split between both the games, so you will never be fully fulfilled unless you Pre-Order the Steelbook Dual Pack from Amazon like myself
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

blue_kirby
Wrong lever!!!

Postby blue_kirby » 7 months ago

I'm getting Sun ... and I've noticed the "Version Exclusives" isn't too big compared to previous games.

InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton
First name: Newsome

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » 7 months ago

https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team- ... +palossand here's the team I decided to go with
That crazy voice dude

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

blue_kirby wrote:I'm getting Sun ... and I've noticed the "Version Exclusives" isn't too big compared to previous games.
Yeah, I hope it's because of the time gimmick and that there will be a huge number of events that are "exclusive" due to the nature of the times the games take place in.
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Lunatic Quark
Looniest Mage

Postby Lunatic Quark » 7 months ago

welp, I heard

Alolan Vulpix

is exclusive to Sun... darn... oh well, I already had more than 6 potential picks for my team anyway
super big thanks to bkamakaze for the avatar!

ztarwuff

Ivy wrote:
ztarwuff wrote:I'm not entirely sure which version to get. My only concern is getting the copy that contains all the dog-like Pokémon. If there's any canid Pokémon that's version specific, I'd like to know! Guess I'm not getting it at launch.
one pupper is split between both the games, so you will never be fully fulfilled unless you Pre-Order the Steelbook Dual Pack from Amazon like myself
Oh no! Now I don't know what to do.

I tend to play games in the evening, so perhaps I should get Sun to balance that out? Maybe?

blue_kirby
Wrong lever!!!

Postby blue_kirby » 7 months ago

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team- ... +palossand here's the team I decided to go with
https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team- ... utor-alola
This is mine.

elga

Postby elga » 7 months ago

It's heeeeeeeeere

Spinda
you spinda right round

goddamn USicans and their early games

at least i don't run the risk of being spoiled because i already spoiled myself through the leaks

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Am I a talkhaus first? I got a shiny Caterpie this morning (about two hours ago). I know they're pretty common, but still.

Zephyr_DragonLord
Is pretty bad at making SMW levels
First name: Zach

Postby Zephyr_DragonLord » 7 months ago

A shiny already? You lucky duck. I'm pretty sure mine won't come until I've long since finished the game.
Nonetheless, this is tons of fun so far. Except trying to catch Abra The UI is such a drastic improvement from even X and Y... It's kind of amazing how much they improved quality of life stuff.
I am prone to almost everything... except spontaneous violence.
Any questions, concerns, or aspirations you have with me can go to the PM box... Now here's a quote:
raocow wrote:I know there is a population on Earth. They like to populate. I like to gesticulate. We're friends!
(It was about time)

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Zephyr_DragonLord wrote:A shiny already? You lucky duck. I'm pretty sure mine won't come until I've long since finished the game.
Nonetheless, this is tons of fun so far. Except trying to catch Abra The UI is such a drastic improvement from even X and Y... It's kind of amazing how much they improved quality of life stuff.
I'm moving my way up the story fairly slowly, trying to catch as many pokemon as I can along the way. Pro-tip for the Abra - in the city's pokemon center, there's a guy that gives you 10 ultra balls if you have 10 pokemon in your dex. I got my Abra on my second ultra ball.

I don't know if the feature gets brought in later, but I really miss the chaining system from ORAS.

jayScribble
_(:з」∠)_
Pronouns: it, they, that

Postby jayScribble » 7 months ago

So, what is the chance of getting Pokerus in Sun/Moon?
ImageImageImage
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:

ztarwuff

Spinda wrote:goddamn USicans and their early games

at least i don't run the risk of being spoiled because i already spoiled myself through the leaks
Pfft! That's your fault for not speaking English. :D If all of you spoke English, we'd all receive it at the same time.

Spinda
you spinda right round

ztarwuff wrote:

Pfft! That's your fault for not speaking English. :D If all of you spoke English, we'd all receive it at the same time.
ok but

UK

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Spinda wrote:
ztarwuff wrote:

ok but

UK
Actually, it's not true for a different reason. I have the digital version. When you start up the digital version, you have to pick a language. It has all the languages, they're already in the game.

Ivy

Postby Ivy » 7 months ago

The calling for help mechanic is brilliantly programmed. If you are trying to catch the Pokémon, it will successfully call for help always. If you are trying to chain SOS mons for hidden abilities, it will never call for help, or fail if it tries
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

Zephyr_DragonLord
Is pretty bad at making SMW levels
First name: Zach

Postby Zephyr_DragonLord » 7 months ago

Ivy wrote:The calling for help mechanic is brilliantly programmed. If you are trying to catch the Pokémon, it will successfully call for help always. If you are trying to chain SOS mons for hidden abilities, it will never call for help, or fail if it tries
Yep, that'll happen. That's just the universe hating people, and wanting some conflict in there.
This is also why Adamantium Orbs come pretty cheap in Poke Marts.

Also, who else had significant trouble with that Vikavolt trial? I had a Fire starter, and it still OHKOed it with a boosted Spark. I won, but not without heavy casualties...
I am prone to almost everything... except spontaneous violence.
Any questions, concerns, or aspirations you have with me can go to the PM box... Now here's a quote:
raocow wrote:I know there is a population on Earth. They like to populate. I like to gesticulate. We're friends!
(It was about time)

jayScribble
_(:з」∠)_
Pronouns: it, they, that

Postby jayScribble » 7 months ago

Zephyr_DragonLord wrote:
Also, who else had significant trouble with that Vikavolt trial? I had a Fire starter, and it still OHKOed it with a boosted Spark. I won, but not without heavy casualties...
Not me: I used Toxic and turtled the entire fight (mainly because I had a damaged, un-optimised and low level team).

Lurantis on the other hand... When she called that Trumbeak with Rock Blast and Castform with Sunny Day, Water Gun and Weather Ball, and used that Power Herb, everything went downhill. Even when burned, she's still a KO machine (So much that I wanted on of my own). 7-8 KOs and many healing items later, I only just got out of there with two pokemon left. The combinations were just too good for me.

I sometimes question the difficulty of the game, although it might just be me and try to get more than 12 Pokemon up to par with my overleveled Starter (who with that fight beforehand only just take damage and tanked it).
ImageImageImage
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.

Postby HamsterZerg » 7 months ago

Anyone here find a Bagon on Route 3 only for it to call in a Salamence?

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!

[ispoiler]Somebody should make an animation where the knife slash at the end of the Genocide run is Frisk killing Chara, who is shocked, then scared, and finally sad, apologizing to Asriel and asking him for forgiveness.[/ispoiler]

Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me

Return to “the cartridgé”