(shouting)

Steam megathread

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
FFR
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Steam megathread

Post by FFR »

I bought blazblue calamity trigger as well, and a few other thingies....
I bought bunny must die, but refunded it because the official translation is nowhere near as funny as the fan translation from a few years back. also, the controls suck
I would buy endless legend, but I just can't understand civ5-style games, not sure why -_- however, I've played a bunch of endless space, and I can safely say amplitude studios make some really good-looking games with really nice music
Tenlade

Post by Tenlade »

my haul:
half minute hero 2
shatae and the Pirate's curse
Dragon ball xenoverse
Beseige.
Neptunia rebirth 2 (actually considering a lets play of the first game, though i dunno where id find a screenshot host).
Last edited by Tenlade 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

http://i.imgur.com/o5Xi6Ky.png

I feel kinda bad. Peeps should stop gifting me things because I'm the laaaaast person who needs anything.

Opinions on what I've played thus far:
-Lethal League is an absolutely balls to the wall fun game, I don't like fighting games nowadays I think. I love Lethal League.

-Rayman Origins I played on PS3 and it's still one of the greatest platformers ever, especially in terms of how much content is there to DO and how much time you'll spend in the game getting everything. And it's all actually fun and very little feels like padding, Tricky Treasures were an absolute blast to play. Haven't tried the PC port yet but Y'KNOW.

-Skullgirls is yet another fighter I can't seem to get into but I mostly considered this one a donation to the devs for coming out with such a nice looking game. I admire the style of everything a lot.

-Crypt of the Necrodancer. As a musician, I need to get better at rhythm. :oops: I haven't played too much of this yet, gotta get into the learning curve.

-Sir, You Are Being Hunted. Absolutely my favorite game that I've bought, an absolutely cool stealth/survival game. Not perfect, at times it feels janky/unfinished, but it is in early access so YOU KNOW. I've spent a few hours in this game now and I don't regret it one bit, this is one of the first games that I've played that's quite like this and there's a great sense of freedom and being able to choose how to approach situations. 10/10

-Nidhogg. This is okay single player but I think it will REALLY shine when I get somebody to play with me on it, feels like it would be really good, frantic fun.

- L.A. Noire. I think I'll really love this game but my computer can't really run it nicely... at all. So I guess I'll have to wait until I upgrade, which is kinda sad but thems the brakes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Oh uhhh I just bought Zombie Army Trilogy and Wolfenstein: New Order. They're the same game pretty much
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

Hey, look what just hit Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/352700

Anyone else remember this game?
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
FFR

Post by FFR »

SAJewers wrote:Hey, look what just hit Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/352700

I do! I've been looking for it for a decade!

... but now that I actually look at it, I don't feel like playing it anymore. welp, at least my nostalgia has been sated
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

ss (2015-07-05 at 01.55.54).jpg
ss (2015-07-05 at 01.55.54).jpg (26.91 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
This is now a sales argument

ztarwuff
What the heck is a flair and why am I being asked to write one for my profile?

Post by ztarwuff »

Heh... I didn't buy anything in the sale this time round. However, I ended buying several games in Humble Bundle for only $5:

7 Grand Steps, Step 1: What Ancients Begat
Back to Bed
Deep Under the Sky
The Dream Machine
Tengami
Valdis Story
Where is My Heart?

They're all such beautiful games, though 7 Grand Steps really confuses me.
Jesuiscontent wrote:
Oh, I never noticed that keyword. Mind you, all the information you're given as a propsective buyer seems to be really honest. Seriously, if anybody feels cheated from buying this game, he or she clearly wasn't paying much attention to what was being said.
Tenlade

Post by Tenlade »

SAJewers wrote:Hey, look what just hit Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/352700

haha, only 20 megs, and plays exactly how i remember it.

now it just needs Graalonline and you'll have my entire online experience from when I was10-15 years old.
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

Jesuiscontent wrote:
It has been ever since Meme Run's brief existence happened
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

Anyone want a 50% off coupon for I am Bread?
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

I followed a curator called Waifu Hunter. They give pretty good reviews like these
Decent waifu material included, and at one point you even get to see a boob. Incredible.
I don't even need to play this in order to know that it's good, because it has an anime girl in it, which is good. You'll probably enjoy this, maybe.
I have no idea how curators work
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Zpto
Totally not a robot

Post by Zpto »

Do you need to do something do become a curator? That sounds like a low effort anime reviewer :roll:
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Argumentable wrote:I followed a curator called Waifu Hunter. They give pretty good reviews like these
Decent waifu material included, and at one point you even get to see a boob. Incredible.
I don't even need to play this in order to know that it's good, because it has an anime girl in it, which is good. You'll probably enjoy this, maybe.
I have no idea how curators work
Yeah he's great lol

I like his sunrider review
"A spinoff of that robot game, but they removed the robots to make room for more anime girls. While I am pro-robot, this was the right prioritization."

Duvi0
Artist, streamer, level designer, and more, for the low low price of a jar of peaches!

Post by Duvi0 »

Zpto wrote:Do you need to do something do become a curator? That sounds like a low effort anime reviewer :roll:
All you need is a Steam Group. That's all you need to become a Curator.
Yo peeps! I'm Duvi. Wanna know more about what I'm like, look at my tumblr, http://duvi0.tumblr.com
talk to me on Skype (mossyduvi0) or Steam (duvi0), or watch my streams at http://twitch.tv/duvi0!
However, my description of myself goes like this: I'm a smart idiot who writes and designs well, but as jacks of all trades go, I can really do jack.
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

Zpto wrote:Do you need to do something do become a curator? That sounds like a low effort anime reviewer :roll:
I think it's just related to Groups, so you can just create a group.
Xalnop
15 Peices

Post by Xalnop »

I got my steam controller in the mail a few days ago. I love it.
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

How is it for things like platformers?
Xalnop
15 Peices

Post by Xalnop »

Hilariously(?), the first actual game I tested with it was Amagon for the NES using fceu. The ""d" pad" takes a little getting used to but seems very responsive, and the analog stick can be used in place of the d pad very easily. It's hard to convey how a controller feel in words obviously because it will feel different to everybody, but I love that it has a built in "track pad" and the triggers feel great so far.
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

https://redd.it/3yyju8
shoutouts to the fams at /r/steamsaledetectives[1] , discord server

Open up Ikaruga in your internet browser http://store.steampowered.com/app/253750[2]

type SEARCH

press enter

type 1v7531

100 xp
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Could I get some help with getting the holiday sale 2015 badge? I'm missing 2,5,8,9,10 and 11 currently.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
SAJewers

Post by SAJewers »

pholtos wrote:Could I get some help with getting the holiday sale 2015 badge? I'm missing 2,5,8,9,10 and 11 currently.
This might help you: http://www.steamtradematcher.com/
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

SAJewers wrote:
pholtos wrote:Could I get some help with getting the holiday sale 2015 badge? I'm missing 2,5,8,9,10 and 11 currently.
This might help you: http://www.steamtradematcher.com/
I'd love to but that's sort of worthless at this point, steam says trades will be held for 72 hours if it's with people I'm not friends with (I believe) because I haven't authenticated my mobile (most likely). Thanks steam for alienizing those without smartphones.

Edit: I'm probably just going to turn the cards into gems given they expire in less than 3 days and all trades get held for 3 days because I can't authenticate my account on a smartphone I do not possess.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

I dunno what all of those numbers are, but I've been selling off all my steam cards (and TF2 items) over the past week and they're super cheap