(shouting)

What games are you playing?

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by Crow »

here's to never playing this game again
now that this is off my chest i can focus on nirvana initiative and GDQ undistracted
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
raekuul
2 Nephi 2:25-27
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

I picked up the 3ds port of Xenoblade Chronicles, time to see what all the fuss is about. (I will not hide the fact that what initially attracted me to Xenoblade 2 was all the... Blades, but I genuinely enjoy the game even without that)

Bravely Second: on my way to pick up either the Swordsmaster or the Summoner asterisk. Haven't decided which one yet (probably Swordsmaster, as I've never actually liked Summoner-type classes)

Kirby's Star Stacker: Insane difficulty is truly insane.

Wario Land: more low-coin runs.
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
Slimeman01
Minecraft Lore Creationist
First name: Matt

Post by Slimeman01 »

I recently got Spelunky 2.

Ouch.
:iris: :demo:
raocow wrote:To answer your question Slimeman yes that is super fine
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

got an n64 emulator recently :rao:

I started Banjo-Kazooie because Banjo's my malewife and holy shit I hate the Mr. Vile mukbang challenge in Bubblegloop Swamp, I hate the camera in general. I almost savescummed because it was completely stupid. I actually put down a save but, as usual, it turned out I didn't need it because I did it the first try afterwards like I tend to fall backwards into. Outside of that, fun game.

I also did the Deku Tree (people used to call this the Dooku Tree when they were younger, wh?) in Ocarina of Time and as nostalgic as this game is, I don't know if I'm gonna stick through it. I'm at Kakariko Village anyway, need to remember what I'm supposed to do to get to Death Mountain. Might start with actually going near the Death Mountain gates to show Zelda's Letter for one lmao
raekuul wrote: 1 year ago I picked up the 3ds port of Xenoblade Chronicles, time to see what all the fuss is about. (I will not hide the fact that what initially attracted me to Xenoblade 2 was all the... Blades, but I genuinely enjoy the game even without that)
i should look up the blades to see if there's any cute girls among them that interest me. pyra's alright
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

I wound up in GBA hell today.

FFTA: Time to punch Famfrit in the knees.

Final Fantasy 1: Canoe Get!

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: on 2F, haven't assigned it a world-memory yet. Man this game feels weird now. It does not help that I'm also re-reading Those Lacking Spines while I'm playing this.

Bravely Second: Catmancer asterisk get. This isn't a job I've actually worked with; I know it's the Blue Mage equivalent in Second but it's also item-based and I don't know how I feel about that.
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

I was gonna make a post for the past like seven hours but I zoned out and got distracted with other shit.

I'm at Loop 1 Stage 3 in Ghosts n' Goblins and despite Micronics doing a mediocre job with the port, it's actually pretty fun. Stage 3's second half with the diagonal scrolling is super tough, gotta figure out or look up some strategies on doing the Red Arremers more consistently with minimal damage. I'm getting the hang of things, my big method in flat ground is to jump backwards then turn around midjump and keep turbo'ing with the knife as it is doing the swoop. Super fun game, do not recommend it to normal people.

A big problem this game has is how the enemy sprites are drawn, a lot of them don't have outlines for the sake of an additional color for detail so they blend into the busy backgrounds of each level. On top of that there's also heavy sprite flicker, even parts of Arthur's sprite (remember, NES was 4 color, 3+transparency so Arthur is separate sprites put together) actively flicker and go transparent. I'm playing on FCEUX because Nestopia UE has trouble running the game (a column of 3s shows up all the time...) but I don't want to turn off flicker in the fear that something else might mess up.

Arthur sure is living the dream, running half naked being physically assaulted by beefy n thicc monster men the size of a small house.

God I wish that were me :serac: :serac: :serac: :serac:
raekuul wrote: 1 year ago I wound up in GBA hell today.

FFTA: Time to punch Famfrit in the knees.

Final Fantasy 1: Canoe Get!

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: on 2F, haven't assigned it a world-memory yet. Man this game feels weird now. It does not help that I'm also re-reading Those Lacking Spines while I'm playing this.

Bravely Second: Catmancer asterisk get. This isn't a job I've actually worked with; I know it's the Blue Mage equivalent in Second but it's also item-based and I don't know how I feel about that.
I remember not liking Re:CoM at all for some reason, it just has a 2 star rating on my Backloggery and my RPG spreadsheet. I think it's because deck building as Sora was more cumbersome than actually engaging, and figuring out the riddle of the sphinx with Riku's premade decks was the Real McCoy for me (I did look up strategies though because I'm very lazy).

As for Bravely Second, I guess you can pretend it's like Final Fantasy VIII and you're grinding 100 Curse Spike steals from Tri-Faces at the Deep Sea Research Center to refine into a Dark Matter with your Lv100 Siren GF and then just go ham doing like 10000+ damage because FF8 outright encourages you to destroy the game at any opportunity for the lulz. It's such a beautiful game, that aspect of its design made spending 90 hours maxing out almost everything worthwhile, and that includes the Level Scaling.

Ultimecia still sadly got obliterated, but I think I died once?

Fun fact: Did you know? Apparently the Blue Mage job in FFV was inspired by Rydia's item summons in FFIV's Japanese SNES versions and later general ports, so Quistis and Catmancer were not conceived in a bubble, they are kind of primordial.

Enjoy FF1, the GBA and PSP versions are buttery smooth and the perfect time waster because levelling up is a cinch and the battles are made much softer to make up for being on handhelds, and the bonus dungeons, while kind of phoned in are like. Really neat because you fight bosses from other games and it's super romhacky. They're super breezy to go through though, I usually end up at like the 90s from going through all of them to fight every bonus boss, reached Lv99 once with one party.
Image Image
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Still playing the Golden Deer route in Fire Emblem: Three Hopes in my own time while occasionally joining in on my bro's Blue Lions run on his copy.
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

One of these days I'll get back to Disgaea DS

Wario Land: so if you get exactly the treasures that are on the main route and don't backtrack for Rice Beach 3 or Parsley Woods 1 you have enough to get the Log Cabin. Neat.

various other DMG/CGB games: mGBA has a "Super Game Boy" mode so I've been dicking around with my Totally Legitimate Collection to see which games do what. I suspect the vast majority of these will just have SGB borders but I know Donkey Kong 94 has "improved sound" (I believe I would need an actual SNES+DMG combo emulation setup like lsnes+gambatte to actually hear this) and the Game & Watch collections actually change their infographics to the SNES controller if it detects a SGB host, and Asteroids+Missile Command has a dynamic border based on what mode you're playing. Also in the process of setting this up I was rather forcefully reminded that SGB squishes games into DMG mode so playing Pokemon Gold this way is a downgrade visually since it's limited to DMG colorizing.
Matthew_Coco
I do be vibin' though >o<
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Matthew_Coco »

About halfway through JUMP 1/2. Played around with Dahna: Megami Tanjo on the Genesis. I think I'm getting addicted to this game.

Thoughts on JUMP 1/2: I love it! World 6 I feel like is starting to tap into JUMP the first levels of difficulties though. I just finished the Blue Switch Palace today and boy did it take a bit.

Thoughts on Dahna: I love the vibe and aesthetics. (I have a soft spot for dark fantasy) The opening theme is godly. It's a crime against humanity that this game didn't leave Japan. On a minor note, the sound the sword makes when you swing it is simultaneously funny and satisfying. Gotta love that Genesis sound.
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Tales of Destiny 2: Went through the Oberon Company Mine (I can't believe you actually had to grind out the Lens amount), used bombs to clear out debris in it and found some Lens for the boss of the Neuestadt branch, as well as what appears to be a memorial to Ilene.

Sailed our way to Heidelberg in Phandaria on the Algernon and witnessed an argument between Judas and Loni (I guess Judas was being too secretive). Stopped by Snowfria, and made it to Heidelberg at last. Spoke to Woodrow/Garr, after running into Elraine who came to ask for his stockpile of Lens. Garr felt that Kyle had a chance at becoming a hero, but Judas had to spoil everything by saying he's being too idealistic or something of the like.

Reala went to help cheer him up, the two went sight seeing, then a Draconis airship fell on the castle, we fought (checks Aselia Wiki) Sabnock and then got teleported to the future, after Elraine exposition'd about how she took vengeance over Garr not giving her his Lens.
Image Image
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

Bravely Second: Fort Lune fully rebuilt. Now I don't feel compelled to keep this game running in the background. Also got the Hawkeye asterisk (which is one that I loved the last time I played BS; it's not entirely unlike Spell Fencer but it trades access to the utility spells for Eagle Eye which... yeah, Edea loves having Accuracy Up effects) and am starting on the Merchant/White Mage sidequest (still not sure which one I want to grab; I generally side with Profiteur on this one which eww but it's a case of Rising Tides Lift All Boats)

Pokemon Crystal Randomizer: I've decided to abandon the minilocke rules, since trying to keep track of what I've caught was causing me to not play at all. I'll revisit the idea down the line but not with the randomizer in place (and not in Crystal version).

Might and Magic 6+Skill Emphasis Mod+Key Item Shuffle: It's time for Worst Dungeon. Which the most important balance change in SkEm is exposing the monster resistances to the player - now I can cast the most effective spells against any given enemy instead of trying to guess from hit rate what will and won't work (resistance halves damage either until it fails the defend check or until it wins four defend checks, so a spell that deals 300 damage can deal as little as 19 damage instead)
11clock

Post by 11clock »

I revisited the classic Sonic games through the Sonic Origins collection and Sonic Mania. Widescreen support drastically improved my thoughts on Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 (especially their horrendous endgames). Sonic 3&K is still my favorite Sonic game. My thoughts on Sonic Mania are mixed. The first half of the game is practically on autopilot, but the second half has some of the best level design in the series.

I revisited Freedom Planet, which I consider one of my top 3 games of all time. This time I decided to play through hard mode as every character. While I still love the game, hard mode did reveal some of the worst difficulty spikes I have ever seen. The vast majority of hard mode is certainly doable, but there are 3 bosses in there that I spent like half of my total playtime fighting. I really hope that the sequel irons out those spikes, since I am planning on doing hard mode again.

I revisited Cuphead with the new DLC. My opinions on the game are now a lot more positive compared to my original playthrough, to the point where I can give it my incredibly rare 10/10 score (not even my all-time favorites have this score). While not quite making it in my tops list out of personal preference and bias reasons, Cuphead has virtually flawless execution on all fronts. In fact my only gripes with the game are in the DLC, and they’re pretty mild.

I gave Anodyne a shot, and I got really bored of the game by a little over the halfway point. It’s not much more than a bland Zelda clone with a gloomy atmosphere. I may still give its sequel a shot, though, since that is apparently its own thing.

I revisited Celeste and got the best ending (collected 150 strawberries) this time. Overall a pretty solid platformer, but I found some of the sections too annoying in terms of timing and precision required (with Chapter 3 being the worst offender, I hated those insanely fast-moving black things). Not planning on doing the B-Sides, C-Sides, nor Chapter 9.

I am currently revisiting Master Blaster Zero. I like the game’s ideas and the concept of having platforming vehicle sections and top-down on-foot sections, but man is the level design so basic. I still want to play the sequels, but if Zero 2 ends up just as uninspired then I will be giving the third game a hard pass.

Cave Story is the next planned game, as I have not played it in over a decade.

In other news, my Steam Deck is scheduled to arrive this week.

—-

In case anyone is curious, I consider this my top 3:

1. Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair
2. Freedom Planet
3. Ninjatown

And the games right below them in no particular order:

-Guacamelee & Guacamelee 2
-Enter the Gungeon
-Terraria
Last edited by 11clock 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

At Heat River in Tales of Destiny 2, been grinding for the past two days to upgrade my gear just in case (really wanted those Flare Capes). Should try to check if Kyle got any new Artes to experiment with. I'm not the best at combos in Tales but damage is damage.

Also did stage 1 in Devil May Cry, gonna keep a guide next to me to try and find hidden stuff. Not ready for the bonus stages though.
11clock wrote: 1 year ago I revisited the classic Sonic games through the Sonic Origins collection and Sonic Mania. Widescreen support drastically improved my thoughts on Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 (especially their horrendous endgames). Sonic 3&K is still my favorite Sonic game. My thoughts on Sonic Mania are mixed. The first half of the game is practically on autopilot, but the second half has some of the best level design in the series.
Isn't the collection super buggy? Anyway, I have CD on Steam and downloaded the Decompilations + Angel Island Revisited the other day.
Image Image
11clock

Post by 11clock »

KobaBeach wrote: 1 year ago At Heat River in Tales of Destiny 2, been grinding for the past two days to upgrade my gear just in case (really wanted those Flare Capes). Should try to check if Kyle got any new Artes to experiment with. I'm not the best at combos in Tales but damage is damage.

Also did stage 1 in Devil May Cry, gonna keep a guide next to me to try and find hidden stuff. Not ready for the bonus stages though.
11clock wrote: 1 year ago I revisited the classic Sonic games through the Sonic Origins collection and Sonic Mania. Widescreen support drastically improved my thoughts on Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 (especially their horrendous endgames). Sonic 3&K is still my favorite Sonic game. My thoughts on Sonic Mania are mixed. The first half of the game is practically on autopilot, but the second half has some of the best level design in the series.
Isn't the collection super buggy? Anyway, I have CD on Steam and downloaded the Decompilations + Angel Island Revisited the other day.
I only recall running into one bug. That said, I did have a large share of "took damage or died because I ran into something I only had a microsecond to react to" moments in literally all of the games. Widescreen helped somewhat mitigate this issue, but not completely. Freedom Planet also had this problem (although not as much due to lack of collision damage), but Freedom Planet 2 will be fixing it by having the camera zoom out when you're going fast.
LethalBrownies
Coming soon to own on DVD

Post by LethalBrownies »

Just started the VIP series for the first time. Playing with tools because I want to enjoy myself rather than rage.
Perhaps in the future I'll challenge myself to do a tool-less run.
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Tales of Destiny 2 - Wrapping up the visit to Elraine's Draconis, just one control panel left and the boss fight, and the ensuing escape to the alternate timeline.

ToD2's dungeons feel so weird. Heat River was fun if too straightforward, but the boss felt like a crapshoot, so many clutch moments. In Trash Mountain I kind of rushed it because I was getting exhausted, at least this version of it is much less deadly than it was like 14 years ago in universe(in ToD1). The Draconis here is basically a tutorial on using the Sorcerer Scope.

I had to look up a guide for the Former Er'ther Base because I think the instructions were in Japanese lmao. Using the Sorcerer Ring to melt the Ice Crystal was easy enough because, that's basically the answer of a lot of early Tales puzzles (ToP, ToD1, ToE). Planting the seed and lighting the fireplace make sense logically? But without the text, the seed and charcoal just look like background elements. I believe the text may explain it but I didn't even notice the seed at first. It just blended in with the rest of the rest area :drum:.

I think Eternia's dungeons were also like this, but I forget if they were this gimmicky, Destiny 1's were pretty gimmicky but they were tile based rather than background map based so they had dumber layouts, somehow.

Elraine's battle in the Straylize Temple was kind of neat, I almost died but in the end it was sort of a wet fart? You're mostly making sure she stays still with Kyle while everyone else pelts her with spells from a distance, basically just set up the AI to act a certain way (Focus on Spells) and come stocked with Apple and Lemon Gels/Gummies, MAYBE Melange Gels/Gummies? And you should be good, just don't act like it's free.
LethalBrownies wrote: 1 year ago Just started the VIP series for the first time. Playing with tools because I want to enjoy myself rather than rage.
Perhaps in the future I'll challenge myself to do a tool-less run.
You've been making so many new threads on SMWC it's kind of funny lol (banned user turned lurker myself, lion)

Don't force yourself to do fully tool-less your first few challenge runs, go minimal tools instead. Muscle memory should help with later runs, got pretty close with VIP1 myself, stopped before Smoo~th (^w^ ) I think, not out of difficulty but outright forgetting about it. I feel like the big rules of practicing shmups in MAME also apply to old JP hacks, repeat sections, with the help of tools to get you to said sections ASAP, until you get good at them, and I guess you can pretend minimal tools count as credit feeding.

I hope anything I said makes sense because I don't think it did. I do wholeheartedly recommend playing the VIP2 and 6 endgames with tools though, maybe Inaba's White Rabbit in VIP3 too, because it broke in insertion due to the camera hex edit and is borderline unplayable lmaoooo. That's collabs made in BBSes for you, they were also done in a span of like two months.

I don't remember the exact amount of time I just know that I was informed TSC and the VIPPERs kind of binged VIP1-3's development in under like two years. Oops.
Image Image
11clock

Post by 11clock »

I recommend Fearless Fantasy. The game is best described as Sonic Chronicles’ battle system, but actually good. Short, but cheap and doesn’t overstay its welcome.
LethalBrownies
Coming soon to own on DVD

Post by LethalBrownies »

KobaBeach wrote: 1 year ago Don't force yourself to do fully tool-less your first few challenge runs, go minimal tools instead. Muscle memory should help with later runs, got pretty close with VIP1 myself, stopped before Smoo~th (^w^ ) I think, not out of difficulty but outright forgetting about it. I feel like the big rules of practicing shmups in MAME also apply to old JP hacks, repeat sections, with the help of tools to get you to said sections ASAP, until you get good at them, and I guess you can pretend minimal tools count as credit feeding.
Just got finished getting the secret exit in (^w^) Smoo-th and wow that is nonsense. Doing that without tools is craziness. Mostly because it requires a glitch that I'm not familiar with and have only done in this instance haha~
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Kuru Kuru Kururin - Made it to 3-1, Jungle 1. Super fun game, pholtos told me it gets super ridiculous but I'm honestly looking forward. The practice feature is so good...

Densetsu no Starfy - Made it to Stage 2: The Beached Whale. Cutesy game, my one complaint is that controls feel a smidge slippery?

RPG Maker SUPER DANTE Sample Game: FATE - Past the first three bosses and heading to Gimlé. Simplistic Dragon Quest style example RPG, it had a lot of cuts from the original PC98 version apparently, but my only true complaint is that the maps are pretty bad even within its limitations. I actually made it a bit farther, but I had no antidote items and Falmia ran out of MP, there were no Inns nearby...
LethalBrownies wrote: 1 year ago Just got finished getting the secret exit in (^w^) Smoo-th and wow that is nonsense. Doing that without tools is craziness. Mostly because it requires a glitch that I'm not familiar with and have only done in this instance haha~
It takes a bit of getting used to, yes. My first time, when I was around 13? It was very hard, too. Something that helps me is placing cheats to play with infinite lives. Allows me to retry to my leisure without worrying about game overs. lolyoshi actually told me once "fuck leeves [sic]" so I just go with that whenever I play a romhack.
Image Image
GenesisJames
Music reviewer and drawer of cute girls.

Post by GenesisJames »

raekuul wrote: 1 year ago I picked up the 3ds port of Xenoblade Chronicles, time to see what all the fuss is about. (I will not hide the fact that what initially attracted me to Xenoblade 2 was all the... Blades, but I genuinely enjoy the game even without that)
It might be too late now, but I'd REALLY recommend the Switch port (Definitive Edition) over the 3DS one. Looks WAY better, and they added a lot of conveniences and QoL changes in addition to a small extra story in Future Connected.

Xenoblade 1's really good, but 2 is fantastic. One of the only games to make me cry lmao
Xenoblade X is still my favorite, though!!
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Doing the Giant's Cradle """questline""" in Wild Arms. Just finished Volcannon Trap and I'm heading to Tripillar after saving in Port Timney. I've never noticed how comical this game can get apart from Zed, I guess I just filed everything under "poor translation/writing". Truley, it is wild (arms). Boomerang is such a cutie in Alter Code F, I accidentally got a furry to draw art of his ACF self once lmao (said furry was really into characters with covered faces/helmet like faces), don't know if I still have it on my harddrive.

Thinking of doing the post-game content after I beat the game again, just grind for a few hours then go ham.

EDIT: Made it to the Sealed Shrine near Court Seim. Beat Agaless but died soon after to a rando.

EDIT 2: Made it to Tituta in Legend of Heroes III PSX. Somehow that took around an hour, explains how I got uber tired (and iirc got constantly tired playing the Windows version, US PSP was much more brisk). Visited the Shrine of Ignis in Tegura, and took some Crimson Flames from the Tegura Mines to old man Kevin back at town to help him pay for rebuilding his house iirc. Gonna meet King Alfred soon. For now, just Alf, incognito and all.
GenesisJames wrote: 1 year ago It might be too late now, but I'd REALLY recommend the Switch port (Definitive Edition) over the 3DS one. Looks WAY better,
I personally like the crusty, FF12 esque aesthetics of the Wii version better myself.

I'll probably emulate Blade 1 and Blade X, X should run at 30 FPS due to my slightly underpowered PC (saving up for new parts), and then purchase 1Def and 2 and eventually 3 some other times on my Switch. X really needs a port. Gears and Saga 1-3 are definitely higher priority due to coming first, though I feel Saga 1&2 seem a bit messy. There is Saga DS (2D version of Xenosaga 1&2, JP only) but i'd like to experience that one alongside the PS2 originals, I heard it's kind of better, at least better than 2's original version.
Image Image
raekuul

Post by raekuul »

GenesisJames wrote: 1 year ago
It might be too late now, but I'd REALLY recommend the Switch port (Definitive Edition) over the 3DS one. Looks WAY better, and they added a lot of conveniences and QoL changes in addition to a small extra story in Future Connected.

Xenoblade 1's really good, but 2 is fantastic. One of the only games to make me cry lmao
Xenoblade X is still my favorite, though!!
My switch was still missing at the time, plus by playing the 3DS version I can take it into the restroom and chip away at it on breaks. I've become paranoid and now my switch is not to leave a very small (and very easily searched) section of house.

Bravely Second: Starkfort sidequest, then the finale to the Amazing Yunohana Hot Springs Episode. I've been neglecting my Wizard and Astrologian jobs, and I've traded out Catmancer for Patissier (I have taken Patissier into the final battle before, so I know what I'm getting into here at least) but I still have the Learning ability on Edea just in case I come across something I want. I'll probably rejigger Magnolia so that she's Catmancer/Astrologian, once I get the Prescience support uncorked (which... is gonna take some grinding. I need to do grinding. At least BS makes it easier to grind.)

Kirby's Pinball Land: Whispy's board first, from now on - I can clear the other two boards reliably enough, but Whispy's board requires so much accurate shooting that I need to get that one done first if I'm to have any chance of showing up to the DDD fight.

Nintendo Switch: Replacement switch arrived and now I'm redownloading everything... or trying to, anyway. It's already a slow internet connection and I keep getting Data Corruption errors (because it's not just slow, it's also unreliable), so I have to do this one-at-a-time once I figure out a way to purge the corruption errors from the system without doing an SD Card reformat.
11clock

Post by 11clock »

I have been playing Severed. This is the game in a nutshell:

Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Halfway through the Golden Deer run in Fire Emblem: Three Hopes now. Still liking the alternate take on Three Houses from it along with the more action-heavy style. Been too hot of a summer to be consistently planning out moves. You just want to button mash sometimes, you know?
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

Past the first world in Makai Toushi SaGa (Final Fantasy Legend 1) on the Wonderswan Color, a lot of it hinged on my ESPer's Flame attack which he ended up unlearning without me realizing it. Oop. At 5F in the Ocean World just taking it easy, maybe will power level a bit more before moving on to help the Dragon King beat up Seiryuu and whatnot. Fun game, but the grind is real.
Image Image