(shouting)

About that Walfas Character Creator...

bullets, bombs, and girls, what more do you want? its touhou!
HTFCirno2000

About that Walfas Character Creator...

Post by HTFCirno2000 »

I have no clue if this has been asked before, but I wanted to ask.
What do y'all think of walfas/create.swf?
I know i've seen create.swf things in the A*XT series, like that nazrin lovin' dude (Septentrion?), so I'm mostly wondering if y'all approve of it or secretly hate it? .3.
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Re: About that Walfas Character Creator...

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

This is Septentrion? and I don't have any issues except for any youtube stuff people make on purpose. I've wondered a bit about how cool it would be to combine Walfas and SMBX, but I never spend a lot of time on graphics.
cheez8
Food Nut

Post by cheez8 »

Another forum I visit used to use Walfas a whole bunch several years ago - in part because even the less artistic peeps could make silly little comics with it. Well over half of that forum's regulars had a code or two for themselves back then, and sometimes a few more for characters they came up with. So you can probably see where I'm coming from when I say I still think it's awesome. Granted, I know next to nothing about the actual Walfas community or any of the things they put out, but looking at Walfas itself as a tool for creating funtimes? Yeah, it's really good at that, and I love it.
I don't really get it but okay
128-Up
Captain Aiwana
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by 128-Up »

cheez8 wrote:Another forum I visit used to use Walfas a whole bunch several years ago - in part because even the less artistic peeps could make silly little comics with it. Well over half of that forum's regulars had a code or two for themselves back then, and sometimes a few more for characters they came up with. So you can probably see where I'm coming from when I say I still think it's awesome. Granted, I know next to nothing about the actual Walfas community or any of the things they put out, but looking at Walfas itself as a tool for creating funtimes? Yeah, it's really good at that, and I love it.
I'm still totally Aya, right
If Mario has taught me anything, it's that most things rely on whether there's something good in a nearby box.
Note: If something in the above post is done incorrectly, tell the poster as softly as possible, please.

128-Up's IWBTG Fangame Clear List
If you're wondering what on earth 'aiwana' is, click me!

Image <-- Click it!
Image Pokémon is hard.