(shouting)

PoFV LP?

bullets, bombs, and girls, what more do you want? its touhou!
MeleeWizard

PoFV LP?

Post by MeleeWizard »

I've been considering doing a Let's Play of Phantasmagoria of Flower View at some point in the future, showing the story mode for every character, including Komachi's and Shikieiki's extra stages if I can pull it off. My main worry is that it would seem repetitive or uninteresting. What do you guys think?
YouTube | Twitter Image
Image Irony, thy name is Talkhaus.
Sorel
In the shadows
First name: Alexander
Pronouns: he/him/his

PoFV LP?

Post by Sorel »

If it's a game you really like, then do it. Otherwise, reconsider.
Picochilla
The eternal Cuddles

Re: PoFV LP?

Post by Picochilla »

MeleeWizard wrote:I've been considering doing a Let's Play of Phantasmagoria of Flower View at some point in the future, showing the story mode for every character, including Komachi's and Shikieiki's extra stages if I can pull it off. My main worry is that it would seem repetitive or uninteresting. What do you guys think?
It is worth a try to do, but it depends wich Difficulty u will choose for it. Actually a Shoot the Bullet, Double Spoiler or Impossible Speel Card Lets Play would be greatful too because we can see some Progress.
PoFV Story Mode with all Chars can be quite annoying because some Episodes are set on Random wich one of the 2 Opponents u will get from there.

If u need some Extra Mode Help:
Extra Stage isn't that hard. You just need to remember that u need to survive the amount of Time what stays below your Character. Also the Opponents are invncible during the Timer until it runs to zero (aka Shot Chance).

If u need more Tips for Komachi and Eiki's (Yeah her correct name is Eiki Shiki) Extra Stage:
For Komachi: Try to use her more defensive as agressive. Her Focus goes over the whole Screen and if u can't clear the Ghosts u should gotta be prepared.
For Eiki: Try using her as Juggler. Her Ex-Attack adds an additional Bullet everytime. Plus: The Gauge Meter will fill up pretty Fast then.
Also Counter every Lvl 2 and 3 attack from Tewi better. They attack actually faster as u think it would be.
100% Approved!
Patooties are Talkhaus' best thing!
So... I just put in my Youtube-Channel
MeleeWizard

Post by MeleeWizard »

I'd probably do the game on Normal. After all, it seems the only difference in the difficulty settings is when the AI decides it wants to get hit.

Impossible Spell Card is definitely on the table as well. Shoot the Bullet and Double Spoiler... not so much. The mechanics of those games don't agree with me.
YouTube | Twitter Image
Image Irony, thy name is Talkhaus.
Picochilla
The eternal Cuddles

Post by Picochilla »

Dont forget that the Charges start from an heigher Level than on other Difficulties. However: I would use at least a Herd Mode-Run for it. Normal mode is pretty meh in PoFV.
100% Approved!
Patooties are Talkhaus' best thing!
So... I just put in my Youtube-Channel