(shouting)

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody

bullets, bombs, and girls, what more do you want? its touhou!
[AOD]

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody

Post by [AOD] »

raocow and I have it in mind to try this, since we heard about the multiplayer capacity and it seems interesting to be able to play a fighting game online, but I'm not sure how to procure it. I wouldn't be opposed if someone were to discreetly PM me about a possible torrent. Google seems to be rather unhelpful in this case. Furthermore, going to the website and downloading the demo, I found a strange error message saying that I had a missing dll. Has anyone else had this problem?

?~{AOD}
Officially voted MOD-IN-ABSENTIA by Talkhaus election 2014.
ultratowel112
Pronouns: He/him

Re: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody

Post by ultratowel112 »

If it says you are missing a dll, you probably are. Just google the name of the dll you are missing and there should be a site where you can download it.
Cup

Post by Cup »

Just sent you a PM. You should be good to go. Personally, I like Hisoutensoku(12.3) a bit better. It's basically the same game but it has touhou 11 characters. Utsuho is a beast. I didn't know it could be played online though. That sounds interesting. Let us know how it goes.
Jcranjel

Post by Jcranjel »

Yeah, if you guys like the game, definitly upgrade to Hisoutensoku (Touhou 12.3). It adds more characters and in general makes the game better all around. Also if you guys are interested, a full English translation exists for both games. You can find them right here on the main page of this: http://hisouten.koumakan.jp/wiki/Main_Page

You can also find profiles of each character and a movelist there! Just check out the sidebar on the left.
DarkOverord

Post by DarkOverord »

Jcranjel wrote:Yeah, if you guys like the game, definitly upgrade to Hisoutensoku (Touhou 12.3). It adds more characters and in general makes the game better all around.
Except Remi's B Bullets :B

Plus, it has China's story. The final boss is worth getting the game for alone :B
Jcranjel

Post by Jcranjel »

Honestly I like her B bullets in soku

I mean I only use them at close range anyways, and they charge really fast if you need long range.
DarkOverord

Post by DarkOverord »

Jcranjel wrote:Honestly I like her B bullets in soku

I mean I only use them at close range anyways, and they charge really fast if you need long range.
Still don't reach across the stage though :V Good job Remi is more melee huh, except Demon's Dinner Fork <3
Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

Maybe we should just list all Soku players and their IP's, and what Hamachi channel they're on?
Just an idea.
GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Jcranjel

Post by Jcranjel »

well, I play soku, but I don't use Hamachi, just direct IP. I'm in the talkhaus IRC channel though
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

If anyone wants to fight me (and teach me how to netplay) in SWR or UNL (10.5/12.3), pm me.

Note: I'm not really all that good at all and sometimes I spam projectiles.
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

chdata wrote:If anyone wants to fight me (and teach me how to netplay) in SWR or UNL (10.5/12.3), pm me.

Note: I'm not really all that good at all and sometimes I spam projectiles.
In netplay, that's all you do. Also, you do know how to get SWR's characters into UNL, right?
And netplaying is pretty easy, you just need Hamachi and be on the IRC to confirm someone actually wants to fight, then put in his/her IP at VS Network.
GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

Yeah I already got SWR's chars in UNL. But this thread was titled for SWR.
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Post by O-Card »

this is raocow's chance to be on the talkhaus irc for once oh wow!!!!

we play soku like every day

I wish
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

We do :P
I play almost all days, so just ask around if ya wanna play :D.
jaxter0987

Post by jaxter0987 »

Yonowaaru wrote: In netplay, that's all you do. Also, you do know how to get SWR's characters into UNL, right?
And netplaying is pretty easy, you just need Hamachi and be on the IRC to confirm someone actually wants to fight, then put in his/her IP at VS Network.
"Hamachi"? "IRC"? what are those?

Also glad to be back after falling off the face of the world.

*EDIT* probably should look things up for myself before asking for info...
Last edited by jaxter0987 13 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

jaxter0987 wrote:
Yonowaaru wrote: In netplay, that's all you do. Also, you do know how to get SWR's characters into UNL, right?
"Hamachi"? "IRC"? what are those?

Also glad to be back after falling off the face of the world.
cool bump