(shouting)

Where can I get Touhou games?

bullets, bombs, and girls, what more do you want? its touhou!
Sorel
In the shadows
First name: Alexander
Pronouns: he/him/his

Where can I get Touhou games?

Post by Sorel »

Exactly what it says on the tin.
Former active member, yearly lurker now.
Dizzybelle
Barrel!
First name: (◕ v ◕✿)
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Where can I get Touhou games?

Post by Dizzybelle »

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1542

You know. The pinned forum right above this one. The one with "Get your touhous here" in the title.
We had our best detectives find this one, don't you worry.
ImageImageImage
Sorel
In the shadows

Post by Sorel »

Woops, I always forget to use the Search function. (Or in that case, I forgot to look at the pinned ones.)
Noxy

Post by Noxy »

Alternatively look here if you maybe feel that stealing from a single indie game designer is POSSIBLY MORALLY WRONG and you wanna give him money for his work.

Even more alternatively wait a year or two because after his trip to the USA ZUN said he plans on making his latest games available for online distribution for Western fans so they don't have to deal with insane shipping costs.
Getting drunk itself is a mysterious experience said to be exceedingly close to the divine.
Sorel
In the shadows

Post by Sorel »

Noxy wrote:Alternatively look here if you maybe feel that stealing from a single indie game designer is POSSIBLY MORALLY WRONG and you wanna give him money for his work.

Even more alternatively wait a year or two because after his trip to the USA ZUN said he plans on making his latest games available for online distribution for Western fans so they don't have to deal with insane shipping costs.
If you define "possibly morally wrong" with "I have more than enough money to spend even though I get no pocket money", then I cant agree.
Noxy

Post by Noxy »

I define it as a single dude putting in a lot of time and effort into fun works, so the least you can do is recompense him if you decide you wanna own them.
Getting drunk itself is a mysterious experience said to be exceedingly close to the divine.
Sorel
In the shadows

Post by Sorel »

Noxy wrote:I define it as a single dude putting in a lot of time and effort into fun works, so the least you can do is recompense him if you decide you wanna own them.
If I would have more pocket money, I sure would, but I get NO POCKET MONEY AT ALL.

Its hard to live with freemium games only, you know... :(